Toe

Spotted this weird shit on my toe a couple years ago. What the fuck is this? Am I going to die, or should I seek medical help. It doesn't smell bad. It's been spreading very slowly through out 2-3 years of observing it.

Attached: 20190115_221342.jpg (2576x1932, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dracunculiasis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they're called warts

warts you stupid fuck now go to with your shit thread

Looks like athletes foot.
You can get pills or cream to treat it.

Thanks fuckers, was clueless beforehand. Shit spooks me every time I look at my right foot.

Look like planters warts.

are they rigid or filled with fluid? whenever i get weird blisters or infected bubbles i just poke a hole in it and let it drain it never comes back. if theyre solid though you might want to get them checked

Yeah, planters warts. They're all over my left foot right around the toes like yours. I don't know what to do about them honestly - they've been there for 15 years, and have grown more plentiful every year for the last 6-7. If I had them removed now, I think they'd have to take hunks of my toes with them.

I had those. I used that topical wart chemical that "freezes" them.
Don't use it on cracked skin though because it stings like a sonofabitch

thanks for making me throw up user

>Am I going to die
Yes.

You basically have to kill whatever tissue they've infected to make them go away. With over the counter drugs, anyway.

Go to a drugstore and get a kit OP; file the shit out of that for a few weeks, nuke your shower, and they'll go away. You'll end up at a dermatologist if you wait too long.

You're starting to go bad.

Listen to what this user is saying.
If that fungal colony on your feet you never fucking wash gets any deeper into your tissue, it'll be there for the rest of your life unless you have it surgically removed.

Guinea worms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dracunculiasis

You have warts. You've got a few options:
Get the stuff that freezes them at a pharmacy, it's kinda expensive though.
Get the stuff in the bottle that's basically acid. It eats away at a wart but takes a few weeks of daily appliance.
Try the duct tape method, where you basically cover them in duct tape for a few days (never tried this so can't confirm but it apparently works)
Simply wait and eventually your immune system will take care of them (could be a few years though)
Or go to a dermatologist and they will freeze them off

Duct taping is hit or miss because it's hard to guage the effectiveness. Dehydrating ointment and filing shows results almost immediately; you just need to be persistent.

If that doesn't show signs of resolving, pony up for a dermatologist to blast it and/or give you antifungals. This shit will literally stay in your body and eat your flesh for decades if you let it.

What the hell nigga post this shit somewhere else faggot

I had the same thing when I was a kid, it went away by itself eventually
forgot warts even existed

Also:
Apple-cider vinegar on a cotton ball and bandage that shit on over night. They should turn black and after doing it for a few nights they should fall off

get that acid solution that eats at them and they will be gone in like 2 weeks max, also cover with bandage and careful not to aply on the actual skin nearby since it will also eat at that. Used to have a foot fetish before i got one of these. Now not so much. Feet can really be kind of icky

Warts I had this one on my toe and had to have it surgically removed.

Attached: 20180724_001616.jpg (4032x3024, 1.28M)

Heres it after surgery

Attached: 20180729_190319.jpg (4032x3024, 1.77M)

I used to have these and I read somewhere that I you piss on it, it goes away so I started pissing on my feet in the shower, I still do this out of habit and haven't had them since

congrats on your hpv infection, dude.