Femanons: What's the greatest number of men you have attracted to yourself at once?

Did you ever get messages from 300 men and have them all lusting after you in one day? How good does that feel? To see all those cocks hard just for you and hearing the guys lose control would be intoxicating, I think.

Attached: 1445983510990.png (1080x1699, 1.2M)

uhh no I haven't. it's never happened to me so I don't know how it feels

we're femanons, not stacies.

im attracted to you so change that number to 1

Me, too. So now 2.

Some years ago I got some orbiters on TF2 because I accidentally used a gendered word (my language isn't gender neutral like English is) on a server. I was too stupid/innocent and thought they genuinely wanted to be friends (no friends neither irl nor online), and once they revealed their intentions and I showed my disappointment, they all simply left. None of them even cared about the (at least to me) friendship we had been forming up until then.
As for irl lmao, never.

i'lI die alone

3 men in 20 minutes

I bet you could get hundreds of cocks hard if you tried

To the girls in this thread that think they have had zero men interested in them:
What are the bare minimum requirements a guy needs to have for you to be interested in them?
I'd like to see if maybe it's not that guys aren't interested in you, but that you aren't interested in them.

A guy in high school liked me once but I scared him away with my neuroticism and no one ever liked me again. Now I'm 21 and still a virgin. Femcels rise up

I had phases when I had 3-4 guys flirting with me when I was more active online.

Did you think about his cock?

be my neurotic gf?

I bet your pussy was fucking dripping and throbbing. Imagine them stroking their cocks for you and all that cum. You fucking filthy whore

Dude you need to just jerk off... Your acting pathetic. Also these aren't actually woman.

Is that you CJ?

Its easy to be a female every guy want you and just try little hard. i am a guy who us this dateing app never get text back from a girl

>What are the bare minimum requirements a guy needs to have for you to be interested in them?
i don't think im picky.
>intelligent
>good music taste or at least open to listen to the music i like
>has hobbies & interests
>studying and/or working, or if not trying to
that's it i guess. and of course i have to be attracted to him physically. its hard for me to find guys id want to fuck/be in a relationship with. not because im into chads or anything like that. it's hard to explain.

>nothing about being a decent person or similar personalities or values
>just matters what he does
Typical roast.

>that's it i guess. and of course i have to be attracted to him physically. its hard for me to find guys id want to fuck/be in a relationship with. not because im into chads or anything like that. it's hard to explain.
80% of women would (and do, if prompted) say the exact same thing. you're just not physically attracted to the majority of men, which is the same case with most women, unlike men who are attracted to the vast majority of women.

sperm is cheap, eggs arent. maybe you're not just into chads, but you're definitely only into the top percentile of type of men who you consider attractive.

Why don't you want a boyfriend though, where's the problem in that?

>Also these aren't actually woman.
Sounds like a woman in my experience, unfortunately.

So statistically you want 0.001% of men, nice.

and what exactly do you consider attractive? minimum 8 chads?

i'm not allowed to talk to men outside of my family, and i never leave my dad's little farmland, so no attraction offline. but online i do have lots of guy friends, but im not sure which of them are attracted to me in that way, they've never seen my face or anything.

i was gonna say matching personalities but i didn't wanna add that since i was told it was pretty vague.
>values
i'm a vegetarian and i'd love for the guy to be as well, but that would be asking for too much i guess.

>but you're definitely only into the top percentile of type of men who you consider attractive.
i mean i guess. aren't we all like this?

i don't see it that way honestly. i didn't think i was asking for so much. i just want an intelligent normie, basically
maybe i should've said "fat neet that watches anime, plays videogames all day and doesn't leave his room" to please you robots lmao

Can I steal you away from the family farm and we can live on the run for the rest of our lives as we fall in love with each other in the pouring rain starving seeing as how we haven't eaten in three days and the only thing keeping us going is the burning passion we both feel for one another

>i don't see it that way honestly.
So? I see myself as Brad Pitt, doesn't mean it's the factual state of things.

sorry, but i doubt you live anywhere close to me, also you'd get stoned where i'm from if you're american

Distance will not stop our love I will swim across the channel and walk throughout every country except turkey and the Ukraine to find you for we are meant to be

well i mean i live in turkey, i'm sorry user, but it was not meant to be!

Curse the world how dare my true love be a filthy roach!? God has cursed me OH HE HAS CURSED ME! My love tell me this is not true tell me this is all a lie

:( sorry, babe.perhaps in another life!

Then we must leave this life now and hurry into the next. As soulmates it's assured that we will meet again

>well i mean i live in turkey
Alright, I can move there, I'm pretty close. Unless you really want to live with me in the EU, but I think Turkey is better.

hmmm i would say yes, but i kinda like my life in turkey right now. sure we hear gunshots and bombs go off at night over in aleppo, but i love my pet goats and our tight knit community! but if you're willing to evacuate the town every once in a while and convert to islam and are okay with soldiers everywhere, then please come and be my husbando!

I don't care, I lived through two wars just fine so far but I guess you're just a shitty troll.

what makes you think i am a troll? i just want friends and people to talk to, it gets lonely sometimes

Currently 4. Its exhausting desu. Dont know how girls deal with more.

If I were a girl, I'd go into tinder and play a game where I fuck the very first guy to message me no matter what. Then I'd have at least one gangbang daily. I'd deliberately try to get in over my head and just do crazy slutty things.

your dum and your post is shit

And yet, when girls actually do these things you assume they must be evil.

At once?
I dunno, maybe 3? I got a couple messages when I first got tinder.

0, no guy has ever approached me, been interested in me, or pursued me.

Well, where do you live user? You could find someone whose nice on dating sites too.

honestly any girl can get attention online. I mean I'm really pretty ugly and even I've been flooded with messages. You all know how dating profiles and shit work, I honestly used it just as entertainment. I would have messages and responses to read through when I didnt have any real friends or social contact. I knew I would never have it in me to respond and meet these people with my anxiety and shit, also that they wouldnt be interested in me int h real world outside of a carefully curated image of myself online. it was all pretty pathetic and meaningless really.