If I'm 5'7 with a thin frame, should I just aim for pic related body...

If I'm 5'7 with a thin frame, should I just aim for pic related body? Feels dumb to bulk up too much when I'm this short.

Attached: bruce-lee-way-of-the-dragon_yedwud.jpg (1612x817, 155K)

manlet

ye and maybe get confident enought to not get insecure about ur height, cuz women shit test that

Already have 5'9 gf actually lol.
But full ottermode/dex is the way to go then?

yes just stay a small little guy, you can definitely find a real man who's interested

Attached: IMG_0739.jpg (487x595, 84K)

/thread

Yes sir
Wear your shorts a bit higher making your legs look longer

Yes, you're smart to have figured this out. There's an image floating around that's supposed to be a meme but is 100% accurate how the shorter you are, the less muscle you can add without looking like an idiot.

At 5'7", you may actually look too blocky even as a maxed out natty if you have great genetics. Anyone over 5'10" or so will NEVER look too big natty as long at bf < 15%

So what should I keep in mind? I've started cardio and some calisthenics. 2500 kcal/day. I'm currently 154 lbs

Just get as big as possible faggot

bruce didnt have thin frame

literally get as big as possible, the only people who say manlets need to stay small and lean are insecure lanklet lookism trannies who yell cope at everything. you need to to lift to gain and take up more mass, regardless of your height

Attached: 1553725154890.jpg (1280x853, 159K)

im 5'8 150lbs ottermode and im pretty happy with where i am rn. there's a 5'4 turbomanlet at my gym that DLs close to 5 pl8s and squats 4 and he looks pretty stupid. still mirin his strength though

Worrying about getting "too big" is retarded, are you some gym thot?

You should aim for his skill, not his body you cumgazzling shitfucker

I was 190cm, 65kg. All the manlets crying about their height made me realize that I'm wasting a potential to be more better than them, so I started lifting.

based

truly redpilled

I hope that's b8. I'm 192 and the lightest I've ever been was 76. I looked I'll. 65 at 190 is frightening.

thank you based ghost of rich piana

Jeff Cavaliere is 5'6

just be yourself