Is anyone of you dealing with an injury at the moment or have experience from doing so? How do you cope with it...

Is anyone of you dealing with an injury at the moment or have experience from doing so? How do you cope with it, mentally and physically? Do you just lift around it or take a full rest?

Attached: PYqfEX5.jpg (467x330, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/riq-DfDDimc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I injured the back of my knee for divebombing squats, what seems to be a soleus pull.

I stopped squatting for atleast 2 months, deadlifting for a few weeks, then did front squats, they put less strain on my knee and then I went back to back squats, except now I use a knee sleeve or my knee starts bothering me at the end of my training session.

mentally is the worst shit, my squat obviously went down, but I could build back up to it.
I lifted around it, there's no point on letting all your body get weaker when one area of your body is giving you trouble.
the day I got injured? yeah of course I took a break, I took 3 rest days and then went back to it.

only time I can see you skipping lifting entirely is unless you break a bone, and then again I can see working around that too, again, no reason to get weak everywhere.

Had tendonitis in both arms last week, so couldn't do anything except slow hammer curls and squats. Lost 5lbs in that time.

Heard something snap in my left shoulder during Overhead press last month, can still move without a problem but I experience pain during practically any pushing/pulling motion
I push through the pain but that might not be such a good idea..

Fucked up my shoulder because of bad benching form. Took a deload week and practiced form with an empty barbell.

Now I'm fine, if you feel pain look what's causing it and fix that shit before you make it worse

>How do you cope with it, mentally
Poorly

Attached: 1549076345261.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Definetely just water weight, takes about three weeks of no training for actual muscle atrophy. Have a quick recovery though

Similar question and relevant enough to the thread:

Upon hitting a pr of 320 squat on my 5th rep I felt a sharp pain in the right side of my neck. It went away after a little but now everytime I exert a lot of force, or build up the pressure in my head, it hurts. This occurs when I'm cumming as well which is an interesting mix of pleasure and pain but I'd rather do without.

Is it a pinched nerve? And will it heal? Its hurting my gains

Tore rotator cuff.
Stopped doing all exercise for 2 weeks.
Got a cold that triggered my asthma.
Now all i do is leg press all the weight, use the stairmaster and run.

Sounds like a pinched nerve but it could be anything really
If it gets worse, see a doctor

>jog for 10km
>knee hurts
>three weeks later
>only hurts when I wanna jog for more than 1km
>marathon in one month

EVERY FUCKING YEAR

Attached: 1539111678820.png (397x513, 210K)

I've been lifting for a few years and never seriously injured myself. Thr worst was squishing my finger trying to rack a dumbbell.
I always lurk these threads so i know exactly what to avoid.

I have a sprained ankle but i still deadlifted

Elongated my left pectoral muscle on the bench doing a new PR. I'm off for 14 days... I tried to do cardio but it starts to hurt like hell when the blood is pumping in it so I guess I can't do shit. Even driving, opening doors and things like that are painfull tasks.

Deal with the distance gradually.
Nobody just up and starts running 10k from scratch.
Even experience runners build up distance over a period of time. Even if you used to be a pro runner you need to build up the atrophied muscles back up after a brake

Do you heel strike?

Snapped my shit again while deadlifting. had 2 spotters assisting me and I snapped my shit during a warm up set with proper form according to my spotters. Worst thing you can do is stop with everything and do nothing. I am used to snapping my shit with diddlys and the first thing I do is empty the barbell and do empty barbell diddlys to stay in motion. always stay in motion.

Mentally I am fucked, beaten down and spat upon. nothing I do allows me to diddly above 4pl with snapping and nobody knows the cause. x-ray of my spine showed nothing and it looks healthy and neither is it my form so dunno.

obviously not a good idea you fucking retard

I put the barbell to high up on my neck while backsquatting. Pretty much fucked me over for 1week. Now I just put it low so I wont hurt my neck anymore. I just got a budy that is going to gym with me once, I told him how to put the barbell low and not high-up. We learn from our mistakes. That's my only injury in 6months of lifting.

I am actually pretty used to the distance. Have been running the 10k for 5 years now and I have been without injury for 2 years. Endurance is fine but right now I am unable to run the marathon. I just wanna be without pain.

I am not sure. It's somewhere in between. I think the pain definately comes from a wrong motion while running. I am also doing some other sports and I think I might have slighly injured my lateral ligamentum. It's incredibly annoying.

I'm struggling with some low back pain right now, mainly from the seated leg press, too much pressure on the spine.

I've generally never used it, always squated, decided to start using it and a new found fucking low back pain appears, so I'm giving it 7-10 days off any posterior chain exercises

Did some meme excerise on instagram, decide to do it, next say got doms, waited for doms to go away, doms away but got this grinding in the right side of my hip, kept thinking this is it im gonna die now cause im damn close to being elderly already, it all went away 3 minths later, soon after left leg starts hurting, FUCK!!!!!

Alan Thrall made a video that might be helpful for you, youtu.be/riq-DfDDimc You're definetely on the right track with staying in motion though