Longest you've gone without showering?

Would you believe me if I told you I haven't showered in 163 days

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 27K)

If you live in one of the 'Stans, sure.

Probably like 3 weeks when I was a neet, but I fucking reeked and felt greasy and disgusting so I started showering at least every other day after that.
163 days is pretty impressive OP, have you really not taken one since August?

Showering around a couples months was the record.
I didn't wash my hair for a couple years now tho.

Yes. I havent left my room since then too. I have tons of cups all around

Probably like 3 days

Awhile ago when I was living the Semi-NEET life i didnt shower for 3-5 years. Nobody every commented on me smelling so idk, just seemed like a waste of time to me.

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 53K)

yes. this place is full of depressed neets so im not surprised.
to answer your question i guess like 2 weeks when i was 12.

A month, I think.

Attached: 1546975429395.gif (270x200, 277K)

Probably two months.
Granted, I swam a lot during those two months.

I showered like 2 months ago but I believe you OP, I may have gone longer at some point in my life.

This is most definitely not it chief

For me it's about 4 weeks

Dear fucking god that's a long time to go without a shower... Why wouldn't you want to shower after that long

About a month, I think. I ended up showering because my therapist told me I smelled and looked like shit.

Don't you get crotch rot and sores and matted hair and shit? Sounds unpleasent for everyone invovled. Sometimes I dont wash for like a day and I feel disgusting. One shower later and I feel like a new person its really a good way to improve your sense of self worth.

Maybe a week when I was a kid maybe a week and a half tops.

Honestly can't stand feeling gross its not a social thing for me it is personal I don't like the greasy feeling.

Pics PLEASE this could be the next microwaved sour cream

Wondering this as well. Especially uncut fags like I should probably wash AT LEAST weekly

Attached: 1517785730927.png (640x712, 13K)

About 3 weeks. I have really long hair, and the past two summers I worked in a kitchen, which made me depressed af and didn't leave any energy for basic hygiene, so I could basically scrap the grease off my hair with my fingernails. I wore the same T-Shirt for like 9 days in a row and it had all these salty crusts on it due to sweating profusely everyday when getting off work.

The most I can do is probably 5 days. I find the sweaty ball sack smell to be too much by then.

You fucking feral pig

You're literally the guy people see and REMEMBER years from now lmao. I love it though you doing you to the extreme

bump for fridgebro

has to be like 3-4 or maybe 5 weeks. I barelely leave my room and it's covered in empty booze bottles - there were over a hundred bottles or so in here, alot filled with piss. but i cleared some out. tried to not drink today but got the shakes, hard typing this - i just went and got a drink tho.

A few years I think. Sometime between middle school and my sophomore year of high school, I just stopped showering because I broke hard around then. I showered from time to time, but that was rare and I don't exactly remember how long it was between each time.

Probably like 3-4 weeks when I was in maximum hiki mode. I remember scraping grease and shit like that off my hair and body, wiping myself with a wet towel etc. all to avoid showering.

Rip fridgebro he didndo nuthin