Camwhore hate thread

Press S to spit on this cockslut

Attached: IMG_20190116_083247.jpg (678x452, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TejgtoHmRqc
support.google.com/youtube/answer/2807622?hl=en
youtu.be/Nk3lgKvZvKM
vocaroo.com/i/s1gtFMhLC7RG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've always seen her around but I still don't know who she is. Seems like an 8ch thing I missed

I heared she is dead?
>PRESS S to shit and piss on the grave of a retarded clown named Thalia.
S
S
S

i need a run down on this chick pls. i know she was active with the online loser types (robots and incels) and heard she did some pretty mean things, but other than that idk what she did other than attention whore.

she was pretty nice, didnt ask for money etc

i know i saw her calling herself incel several times and frequenting at least one of their forums. that's pretty mean on it's own, because she was (is. doubt she is dead) aware that the overwhelming majority of incels would love to be with her. calling herself a femcel is a way of mocking them.

if that's all she's guilty of then i guess she wasn't as bad of a person i thought she was. ngl though collecting lonely desperate orbiters is pretty evil tho.

Stop giving attention to women!

youtube.com/watch?v=TejgtoHmRqc

We should restrain her to a toilet and have our fattest, oldest, most disabled members rape her at knifepoint. Then have them defecate on her face and use her mouth as a piss bottle.

She never called herself an incel, just ugly. Then the reuploader titled her video female incel

What more do I have to say to get people to stop doing this to me? I was never a camwhore, never willingly shared Lewds online never took money from anyone, never claimed to be incel just that I felt sorry for them

Just fucking stop, please, fucking stop

Omg please hun stop itll be okay please i know its hard but dont look please

Attached: 620E7035-317C-443C-B7FA-E4D1A81A3DC7.jpg (640x920, 92K)

>cockslut

I HAVE NEVET HAD SEX, NEVER WORN ANYTHING PROVOCOTIVE, NEVER DONE SUCH

And I am still given these brutal names

No I will not be okay, these men are all pedophiles calling me by lewd names. They are bothersome, very bothersome. I see them everywhere when I leave the house staring at me like they want to kill me. They are following me, I feel their eyes

Tahlia file a copyright report on the YouTube accounts video

support.google.com/youtube/answer/2807622?hl=en

youtu.be/Nk3lgKvZvKM

Listen to this angel sing itll soothe you

Where abouts in Rockingham do you live? Is your dad a gun buster on Arunta?

They will hunt me. I am scared.

They cant with a copyright report. The video will go down. I have done it before and I was fine

You are going to kill me, I know it. You will kill me and cut my face off. I saw it in a dream.

Tahlia I live in your city. I am white, 6'4, good looking and can show you a normal life.

Go drink some more bleach.

wtf bro..... stop

I smell fresh meat.
Must eat fresh flesh.
Kill all camwhores
Will out of existence those whom would still poison us!

Begone!

I wont actually. Im going to kill Brooke. No because I want to avenge you but because shes a whore. YOU however are a dumb stupid slut. I told you numerous times to stay off r9k yet here you are. You even said in your videos you didnt post here. Youre a lying sack of shit attention whoring cunt.
Go and take your tight little butthole and fuck off.

Who's who and what's all that fuss 'bout?
Who's Talia?

I can see you right now.
you can run, but you can't hide.
I want to blow my load all over your insides.

It's shit like this that makes women think they're special, fuck off with with this gay ass shit

some dead teen

you know they're being trolls tahlia. They know you're not a camwhore, they're just doing it to trigger you. It's the whole point of this website.

@50453136
Drown in bleach already.

People do not want to kill you. Someone wanted to kill Brooke though, for bullying you or for some other reason. And if you seriously feel that someone wants to kill you, then get away from this board as soon as you can. The ones wanting to kill you or anyone are here,

Someone should inform her parents about these posts.

JANITORS AND MODS YOU ARE COMPLICIT IF YOU DO NOT BAN HER IP AND DONT PRUNE THE THREAD.

I HAVE FORWARDED IT TO LEGAL.

to all the fags who think she is actually dead;
vocaroo.com/i/s1gtFMhLC7RG

This is not a normal amount of paranoia, even with threats

lol she sounds like she's been crying

I'll be able to sleep better tonight knowing she's still here.
I was very worried yesterday.

What type of worm would participate in a thread like this?
>KILL THE WHORE
>MAIM THE WHORE
>BURN THE WHORE
>

Attached: feel18.jpg (680x818, 65K)

Stop responding to these self righteous shitposters and leave. There's no reasoning with them. They've got serious issues. Leave and don't look back.

>she lives in perth
>she lives in my country
I feel blessed.

Go full schizoid and just go totally isolationist, it did wonders for me. If you lived a bit closer I'd come visit you.

Yo I can't wait to figure out Tahlia's exact address
I've got her full name and suburb now. Only a matter of time...

then I'll get to sneak into her house, walk into her room and just fucking confiscate all her electronics for her own good]

your a mad cunt

>not beheading her
Roasties must be violently murdered.

>ur dur fem = roastie
Unironically kill yourself you incel drone. You people make me fucking sick. I bet you've been on this site for 2 years now and literally just spam the same things other people spam; fucking mob mentality nigger.

Does anyone have more tahlia vocaroos or recordings?

Is this the girl with the tea&talk channel on youtube? Thought she deleted it

Thought she disappeared off Jow Forums and deleted her youtube? Is this about somen discord drama?

unfortunately this is all i have mate.

Who is she and what does she do originally of course

>unfortunately this is all i have mate.
What about her videos?Didn't anyone save any of them?

How long was she together with cheesecake NEET and why did she leave him?

Lmfao,she's too autistic to realize this is just one guy samefagging.

Also jfl at her thinking people are trying to kill her.

Ogre for her sanity desu desu.

Hey its you!, i know you, you really need to get off this site. This place has torn you a new asshole, why do you continue to return. If your looking for image sites and anonymity go to lolcow or crystal cafe i think you'd be better off over there. You keep coming back, it wouldnt happen to be because your an attention whore would it? Are you seeking validation? Idk but you should leave r9k for good imo.

Actually if you want it so much, I'll upload my nudes. It really doesn't matter as I know one of you will kill me anyway.

And yes, I will drink bleach as you suggested. So at least you all will be in prison for bullying me.

tahlia seriously stop coming here. at this point, these threads are only here to bait you. as you can see, no one even knows what happened.
you got some evil people harrassing you and that's annoying but you are safe and they will forget all about it soon. just listen to everyone who has already been in your place and let go. i promise it will be alright.

Assad think you should gas yourself

Attached: asaad.jpg (645x834, 170K)

thought this was some stupid larper baiting, is this actually her? if yes, damn did she have a mental breakdown or why is she spouting paranoid nonsense like this?

it's her and she's just scared and probably having an episode of anxiety-triggered psychosis.

i've been relatively active here for the last 2 months and have never seen her posting. How do people know her tripcode? Only know of her from about a year ago where she made that incel video

she wasn't a tripfag or anything, some dude posted her doxx about a week ago and she started posting to defend herself.

lol then it's def not actually her
thought she deleted her channel shortly after getting that Jow Forums fame. what has she been doing the last year?

Based shadman poster

Original and organic

no archvie desu originally1