Genetics/Luck > Effort

Sexuality aside, would you commit suicide for being a 5'5" male?
Killed my body builder dream and I have been suicidal for 7 years now.

My life is hell on earth.

Attached: 1547500167713.png (700x500, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehustle.co/the-20000-house-that-will-save-america
tunsansteel.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=90
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you can still be a bodybuilder even if you're 5'5. aslong as you aren't overdoing it in my opinion.

t. 5'4 male

most of the bodybuilders are manlets, you would be able to do it

height is a meme

t. 6'2 incel

sounds like a nigger that wants to be white. u can do it, user, just look at that jew king faggot. maybe u can be the president of the national organization for lifting or bodybuilding, thatll show em, just like jew king.

Hard to explain but basically, I haven't trained in 7 years because of how depressed I got over my height. I was BEYOND hardcore. I had trained from age 12-16.5. 2-3 hrs a day for 4.5 years. Being short mind fucked me into oblivion and now I was 2 surgeries for my legs (4 inches for one and 2-3 for the femur), 2 for my arms (undecided on length yet but maybe 5 inches), and 3 for my spine (1 inch each).
It affected my ability to get jobs (i.e. sometimes I felt too embarassed to go out in public so I didn't show up for some interviews). It fucked up my confidence and holy shit did I used to have much of it.

Problem with the surgeries? Money... just ONE costs about 50k total (airplane ticket, miscellaneous expenses, etc.). Well the leg surgery one's. The arm will probably be cheaper. Spine? Too afraid to look up the price.

Only way to get all of them is to become some fucking ufc champion...

My goal is to survive long enough to get one surgery for my tibias to go from 5'5" to 5'9". I plan on getting the money by age 25.

Here's the NEXT problem. Long story short, I have an associate's, no debt (didn't finish my bachelor's yet because debt = longer time to get my surgeries so yet ANOTHER thing this height fucked up in my life), but no savings.

Here's the thing that causes my life to become even MORE hellish. It's HARD to find a good job (one's that pay at least over 15 an hr. I live in LA btw). Long story short, I have a good shot of getting in this one union. Starts at 45k (36,500 after tax). I won't have a choice but to work 50 hr weeks for a whole fucking year (for 55k. Or 43k after tax meaning even then I'll probably have to take out a loan). This is assuming I even get IN (chances are good due to my associates, but nothing is guaranteed).

It doesn't end there.
Next post...

Not only will I deplete my savings (in fact, I'll be in a bit of debt), but by getting the surgery, I won't be able to do physical work for 1.5 years (.5 yrs for the surgery and 1 yr for recovery).
So I might get kicked out of the union. I have no idea if they will let me come back..
And if I can't go back, I'm back to where I'm at now. Shit job prospects.

ALL of this just for ONE surgery.

This height destroyed my self-esteem, my education, AND job prospects.

ALL of this effort for something others are already born with. Average genetics.

50k = a piece of land and this home thehustle.co/the-20000-house-that-will-save-america

I could have basically bought a home and live rent free with total expenses being probably less than 1k..

But no... instead, because of a cosmic joke, I have to destroy my life just to regain my pride.

Do you see why I'm suicidal now? Also, there's more. Had plenty of decent women flirt with me, but I rejected them all because of how self-concious I was about my height.

This height destroyed EVERYTHING

My life could have been so damn simple. Get a bachelor's, become some teacher in elementary school, by land, build a cheap home, and train 2-3 hrs a day until I died. Weighing 250lb of muscle.

All I needed was to be 5'10". My head is ruined.

tunsansteel.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=90

Just look at these homes.

What a huge ass opportunity cost for me. God had it out for me.

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-005249.png (1080x1920, 936K)

be happy you dont look like a beaver when you smile

t. 5'11 m

op you obviously did not care about your dream because it is known that many body builders are in fact, short. Being as muscular as a short one and being tall usually means roiding, not to say that the short ones don't, but natty short body building is possible.

You don't get it. At all. In MY eyes, height was a prerequisite to DOMINANCE.

You CANNOT be dominant if trapped in the body of a little boy. What good is being muscular if short? Looks pathetic regardless due to the childish height.

You chose to behave like a whining little boy.

That's retarded. By your logic, I'm just supposed to "accept" this. Shows how foolish you are.

Might as well aim for mediocrity and have low expectations for life instead of being ambitious.

Exactly the opposite, retard. You are the one who chose to accept it. Anyone else would have chosen to become awesome. You chose to become a failure. 100% your own choice and nothing else.

>Anyone else would have chosen to become awesome. You chose to become a failure. 100% your own choice and nothing else.
You sound like an idiot.

By accepting being short, you are AUTOMATICALLY ACCEPTING BEING A LOSER

You can't become "awesome" if short. That's called being delusional.

You accepted being a loser. No other short men did. They chose to become awesome. Why do you keep lying so blatantly?

Most of the successful bodybuilders are short do some research you dumb fuck

You're lost in your own head and pit of failure. I'm 5'5 like you. Instead of being a whiny little bitch I'm choosing to go into the Navy after college and study Japanese on the side so I can fuck foreign sloots. God made you a physical midget, you chose to be a mental midget. If you're not a sad sack of shit it's actually easy as hell to bang girls taller than you. My roommate in college was the exact same height as me, and he was an extremely charismatic player.

If you're determined to see your height as a disadvantage, at least learn to compensate for it like us normal short people do.

Attached: 1523508778059.jpg (500x364, 65K)

Im 5'7''.
I'm WAY more concerned about my receding hairline than I am about my height. My hair is what makes me suicidal

I'm 6'2'", white, have a huge dick, pretty face. I don't care about dating because I have to spend all my time coping with being an idiot savant with bipolar disorder. I'm not saying I have it better or worse but if being unable to cut as a male is your worst problem please spare a thought for those of us unable to cut it as a human being.

Shave it all off. Learning to embrace baldness works really well for a lot guys.

When accompanied with a beard.

>Genetics/Luck > Effort
Pic related

Attached: virginselfimprovement.png (1386x570, 303K)

Nah you really don't need a beard at all, though it does help. If you're ugly bald, then you're probably ugly with hair too. It's all about facial structure.

Short male = loser
Saying otherwise is a delusion

>of shit it's actually easy as hell to bang girls taller than you
Did you not read the op?

Anyways, go ahead and accept your height I don't care. All I know is that I am above this shit.

Reeeetaaaaaard
I was diagnosed with major depression, major bipolar, and body dysmorphia. Those are nothing to me. My height is what brings me pain.