"I'm just looking for friends, not interested in relationships"

>"I'm just looking for friends, not interested in relationships"
>add a person
>he either ignores me and doesn't respond if my post said i'm male
>if my post didn't specify i, the first question is asking if i'm male or female and slowly ghosting me if i'm male
>make the exact same description of me, but say i'm female
>instantly orbits me and begs me for my contacts
>same shit with every single person that pretends to want friends, but is only looking for girls.

Why do this exactly? why not just say that you're looking for a girl? Is this supposed to be a way to make you seem more "chill" and approachable?

Attached: 1532353796675.jpg (1200x842, 521K)

Men are pretty stupid sometimes, it's why I love catfishing them. When I post my regular discord and say that I'm just looking for friends and end up ignoring people sometimes but that's just when my depression takes over and I do it to boys and girls.
The main reason guys do that though to answer your question, is because they do it to try and bait girls into adding them. A girl will be more timid to add someone who is looking for a relationship because she won't want them to orbit.

sorry to hear you had bad experiences user. it doesnt mean much maybe but id be happy to talk to you

I'm okay if they're honest about it. I'd respect someone more for saying "I only talk to girls" as opposed to the disgusting rats that beat around the bush. "Why do you have a girl's name" was once said to me. Filthy

I only want friends nearby OP, I have a ton of far away online friends and I hate not being able to hang out with em. Sorry man

Attached: 946DEC7A785246769BCAEC430EC0270C.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

happens to me with 9/10 boys, but I fill that just means the vast majority of men are thinking with their dicks and nothing else

>I'd respect someone more
As if respect changes that you will not even be getting close to adding someone flatly stating "i want gf!"
But yeah it does honestly wastes peoples time if claim they are looking for "friendship", gender none withstanding.
Males do not look for friendship in the main, girls will seldom get only friendship.
Guess we just like lying to eachother and to outself. I just find it stupid to ever go in without feeling willing to offer all.

Incels are pathetic and only think with their dicks

As a beta loser I enjoy having female internet friends. Do I have romantic fantasies about them? Yeah, sometimes. But, that isn't really the main reason I like talking with women online. Sure it would be great if I could get a gf off the internet. But, more realistically it is just nice to get some female contact because I generally feel rejected by women even if it is only implicitly.

Your entire post is a clusterfuck roundabout way of saying that you want a female friend for a chance of a relationship after being accepted by one.

>i like girl friends because theres a chance they can become my gf
The same thing. Nothing wrong with it.

I just don't bother looking for meaningful friendships here. Used to come for the minority of users that were lonely due to anxiety or social ineptitude, and who actually wanted a friend to do stuff with, but r9k feels like it's full of whiny teens with only sex/relationships on their minds these days. Sad to say even I add people on Discord now for low effort fun, ERPing, or larping as a girl

I had lots of girls I talked to that I was just friends with. The problem is I fell for one of them because we had so much in common and she hated me so much that she told all my friends which were also her friends, that I was just trying to hook up or something and they all stopped talking to me.
So now I just don't want to talk to girls to avoid this situation in the future.

If they say they just want to talk to girls, girls wont add them, so they say they're looking for friends.

Is it that hard to figure out brainlet?

Sounds pathetic in a very unoriginal way

That is not what I said at all. I like talking with girls because I am otherwise deprived of contact with women. It would be nice if I got a gf out of it but, that is not my goal. Just like it would be nice to find a briefcase of money on my way to school but, that isn't the reason I go to school.

>this much cope
Sure thing user. Thats what youre deprived of. Words spoken by girls.

I never go looking for anything but a girl (female) with a free spot in her bed, and I tend to spell that out.
Sometimes there are friendships of sorts still happen in spite of that. You can't guarantee clicking with someone or having chemistry after all. As long as both are honest all the time, that is okay though.

>Lmao women and men are exactly the same other then bobs and vagas

Yes, I am also deprived of a romantic relationship, I am not denying that. But, that is much more difficult to attain then just chatting with a woman online.

Why exactly would it matter for your friend to be a female unless youre aiming for a relationship or simulating one. What do you talk about with a girl friend that you cant talk with anyone else. Tampons?
>deprived of contact with women
You want to be loved and cared for by one in a relationship. How is that a bad thing?

Sounds like more cope and denying yourself basic needs. Wonder why youre so afraid of it.

What's the difference if you talked about games for example with a male or female. Or any other topic.Besides the obvious difference of each persons point of view that's there regardless of gender.

Yes, in theory, I could talk with women about anything I could talk with a man about. But, realistically women and men tend to act differently. The main thing is I am more conformable talking about more emotional topics with women.

Don't get me wrong. I totally understand that these women are just emotional replacements for my lack of romantic contact. But, I'm realistic and understand that im very unlikely to find a gf on r9k.

Sounds fair. I hope you just specify that you're looking for female friends instead of going round and round fishing for them.

Yeah I usually do

ayaya? origioregano

It's funny how men and women can be opposites sometimes. I know exactly what you mean about how annoying "I'm not looking for a relationship" is but at the same time basically for my entire adult life I've been looking for a relationship and if you're not a viable candidate for that but you're a female I see 0 reason to talk to you whatsoever.

I know normalfags will tell me I need to befriend a girl before I date her, I know, but I'm not interested in befriending a girl unless it's for the exact purpose of eventually dating. I think a lot of other men feel like me which is why people hate the friendzone so much. If I get friendzoned by a girl I'll never speak to her again.

Because they fear being rejected upfront if they reveal their intentions.

I have never read anything that makes me hate men more. Fucking dogs.

It's also 100% accurate. Women smell desperation like a shark smells blood in water, except they avoid its source like the plague.

this always happens. if you say you are a girl they'll keep saying they just want to be "friends" until they realize they're not getting anything else, and then they sperg on you.

i'm so grateful for being a lesbian right now

Fuck off it's normal. Why in the fucking hell would a guy talk to a girl on a dating site if he didn't want to date her later? It's called 'getting to know you' because also why in ever loving fuck would a guy waste his time jumping into a relationship only to find out she's a complete and utter bitch? Hm?

Fuck face answer that one, c'mon

No one likes you and they just want to detach from you as cleanly as possible with as little hassle as they can.
>make the exact same description of me, but say i'm female
Stuff like this is why people don't like you.
You're not a good liar. People may not be able to tell exactly what you're lying about, but they get a general sense of unease talking to you because you lie. It tips them off and poisons their perception of you from the beginning.
Play it clean at first. It becomes much easier to lie to someone once you're close. And if it doesn't, then that's because you're so close you feel no need to.
Sentiment like that can make you easy to lie to, though.

Attached: 1539582093244.png (545x784, 460K)

Can you guys explain from the female perspective why this is bad? Genuinely curious.

I don't get why not wanting female friends is so bad either. I want to invest my time in someone with whom a deeper and more fulfilling relationship is possible. If anything, women who are merely friends might simply be an impediment there, as a potential girlfriend might be jealous or feel threatened by that friendship. Then again I don't really maintain friendships of either gender.

Why does it matter to you anyway?

I've been thinking about how angry those two girls seemed at me for my post while I've been at work because it's been bugging me.

I think it's interesting how different the two genders are and there's clearly behaviors we both think are normal and make sense that the other gender thinks are evil or whatever. I just want to remind any women out there reading shit like this to remember that all basically all of the guys on this site need is for you to spread your legs and have us attempt to make you feel good for like 15-20 minutes. It doesn't hurt you nor does it cost you anything and yet if a lot of the guys here got to experience that once a week it would literally change their entire lives. Shit goes both ways.