Look in the mirror

>look in the mirror
>"wow I look really good"
>take a selfie
>look like shit

Attached: 1462321032283.jpg (318x359, 34K)

>Look like shit in the mirror
>Look even worse on pictures

Attached: tumblr_phx1ryCCod1sb0bs7o1_500.png (500x457, 24K)

Attached: 1555498708605.jpg (318x359, 34K)

>look into mirror
>demons wink back at me
>take selfie
>realize im in eternal cycle of existence without no way to end it.

I hate when that happens so much I just stopped even bothering with selfies anymore. It's not fair bros

Attached: C0fl3Cz (1).jpg (1800x1100, 452K)

Put the camera on eye level and preferrably some distance away. When I did this the first time, I instead of taking normal selfies as usual, I actually realized I look better than the mirror version.

I'm gonna try it next time I think I'm looking good. You better not lie to me user

Your front facing camera is fisheye shit garbage. See if you can get a timer set with the rear...or like the other user said: get it eye level since that's where you're seeing yourself normally.

You need better lighting. That’s all.

>too incompetent with photos
>"REEEEEEE WHY AM I UGLY"

Realise that Jesus Christ made all things.

Attached: 1554949020079.jpg (542x499, 84K)

Attached: 1555289203893.jpg (605x658, 83K)

>be male
>take selfies

Fag detected

Never called you an incel
although, I think it's safe to assume that you are one based on the retarded shit you post
Now post your face so I can laugh at you

I have no friends to take pics of me, how else am I supposed to have pics for tinder

Post body

>tinder

Comeon bro

Lighting. Also, get a tan.

Get a drone. When I'm happy with myself, I'm just going to travel to interesting locations and use my drone to take photos of myself.

>When I'm happy with myself

Attached: 334322432.png (306x323, 120K)

This is why girls take hundreds of selfies and pick the best one. Do that.

>Ex gfs are hot
>Had hot girls pursue me and drop their spaghetti for me
>Had more girls start making out with me out of the blue when we've been talking at parties
>Still convinced I'm hideous because of my acne and jawline

I seriously think I have body dysmorphia. I make friends really easy and girls have said things like I have powerful eyes, charming personality and cute, but I just CAN'T believe it. It feels like hell because I think people are just messing with me.

Attached: 1553470678874.jpg (500x333, 28K)

>When I'm happy with myself
by that time you will already have friends

Just a few more months, user. We're all gonna make it (eventually).

I keep pushing people away, user. I have problems.

Attached: 1552432288302.jpg (442x694, 25K)

how tall are you?

5'10".

have sex

>cute
that's your trick, two types of guys chicks love, cute guys and chad guys, if you are a jawlet and have other decent facial features then grow your hair out and go into ottermode(don't get to big or you'll look retarded), embrace the cute shit and women will love that shit, basically make yourself a twink fuckboy for women, shit works its retarded, look at how many women are fit to ride the cock of all those korean twinks and shit.

look at the goose here for example, /ourguy/ is cute/pretty women love him, he embraces ottermode, stays on the dyel side of the body spectrum, despite not having a piercing sharp jaw, hunter eyes etc he still is attractive to millions of women, and men.. no h-homo.

Attached: 596620eb0f4a441f008b45b8-750-562.jpg (750x562, 60K)

By the sounds of it, I'm cute with tendency to act Chad. My ex loved my confidence. I think I'll take your advice to heart. It seems useful.

>no h-homo.
y-yeah! n-no homo at all...! It's completely straight to love the Goose.

Haha, fuck, every time.