General creatine discussion

General creatine discussion...
Yes or No?
and Why?

Attached: olimp-creatine-monohydrate-creapure-500g.jpg (580x580, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/creatine/
lmgtfy.com/?q=creatine DHT ncbi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes bc it helps as a suplement a lot, and bc why not, i do not notice any cons.

I take Creatine year around until late April and start taking it again in Octomber.
Also:
>examine.com/supplements/creatine/

Haven't you noticed anything different with your hair?

So 8 months a year? Why you drop it for 4 months? Is there any specific reason for this type of approach?

> Is there any specific reason for this type of approach?

Personally, I cut creatine during summer because it causes dehydration (I live in a hot country) and makes me appear leaner but that's just me.

and cutting it makes me leaner*
Sorry for bad English

Yeah , I get it. It's known for adding some water weight ,even though very small.

>is your dad or either granddad bald?
do not use
>otherwsie
use it if you have money to blow. it works but the effect isn't significant.

Yes, but only if you stick to the brands which synthesize their creatine instead of sourcing it from animal carcasses. I worked in the industry for a while and lets just say eating a lot of prion-tainted hamburgers isn't the only way to contract creutzfeldt-jacob disease...

Attached: madcow_1000x565-550x311.jpg (550x311, 36K)

not bald but male pattern baldness is in family(not serious, as my nearly 60 year old dad still has a full head of hair).

which brands you suggest?

well creatine will accelerate your balding if you are genetically predisposed to it.

I've heard that but still not that much of evidence supporting it. Also my previous creatine usages didn't really effect me (at least I didn't notice anything)

This is just another Jow Forums meme that refuses to die like the "fap every 7 days for the test boost on the 6th day" one

both are supported by studies.

>creatine raises DHT
>DHT causes balding if predisposed to it

helo where are proofs?

>studies on less than 100 people on an uncontrolled environment
>reliable
lol

lmgtfy.com/?q=creatine DHT ncbi

>arbitrary cutoff at 100 participants
would 101 participants in a study be satisactory or would you just go "lol less than 150 people in a study"?
>uncontrolled environment
name literally any study on supplements done with a "controlled environment" for months. literally never happens because its completely impractical.

it helps your muscles retain water not your fat
creatine won't make you look bloated theres no scientific reasoning as to why it could

I got gray hairs but it might be something to do with being a 29 y.o. boomer

I'm getting this one, any reasons to switch to the OP pic?

Attached: olimp_creatine_mega_caps_400_images_54733219.jpg (377x480, 46K)

No, i still have them

I have taken them but in tabs, more comfortable way for me

I'm a tab bro myself, convenient as fuck

i am really sitting on the fence about creatine
i have big difficulties in gaining muscle but i have a beautiful head of soft fluffy blonde hair which is something i really do not want to lose. what do lads?

Attached: 1506827629822.jpg (1400x1050, 98K)

OP here. I had a quick trip to my friend's supplement shop and bought this one instead( experimenting with different brands). Another one of my friends has bought Olimp and he is pretty happy with that.

Attached: photo_2019-04-17_17-00-03.jpg (960x1280, 127K)

be careful user don't bald yourself

Attached: 1555217418334.jpg (600x863, 116K)

without creatine your abs protrude more

I won't . Don't worry user.

Attached: 51AerTH78RL._SY606_.jpg (342x606, 13K)

It was one short study where DHT levels spiked during loading phase and then went to near-regular levels after subjects started taking 5g/day

Once i'm done with my initial month of 5g per day and creatine reaches a limit in muscles, should i still take 5g every day? Or something like 3g is enough to maintain?

Attached: 1414716379105.jpg (500x385, 56K)

Mine says 1 serving(5 g) a day. Honestly 5 grams is very little amount itself , I don't think you need to lower it to 3 g.

Yeah, it spiked while they took 25g/day like retards. The study also left out age/height/race/average DHT of both groups/average test of both groups/etc. So much shit that can skew the results with such a small sample

Also, if I'm right, test subjects were rugby players. And we just gonna ignore their possible drug use while under test?

In defense of the study, they said test pre/post stayed the same for both groups but they don't even give numbers on that so it's kinda meaningless too

yes

I take 4-6 grams per day.
Im not bald (long blonde hair).
I feel like i get stronger and i recover after training quicker.
I tried that Olimp creatine (tabs), and it is one of my favorites, but i tried 3 times cheaper ones and works simillar or even exacly the same.

how long have you been taking creatine?

Not too long, 1 year i think, monohydrate mostly.

tfw 22 yo and balding

I took creatine for 2 years. I've been balding slowly since 16 and so has my brother who is 2 yrs older than me. I'm now 23 and have a much better hairline than he did at my age despite the creatine.

I just came off creatine and lost 3kg in weight so i'm deffo going to take it again.

Should it dissolve fully in water or not? Mine doesn't dissolve at all, but I drink it immediately.

doesn't make a difference.

just get it in orally , doesn't matter how...

Try warm water. Even sugar won't be fast to dissolve in cold water.

Because there isn't anything wrong with it. It's the most studied and the safest supplement out there. The only 'con' people come up with is creatine makes you retain more water

user you must do your duty to stop perpetuating this LITERAL meme. I've been taking creatine monohydrate every single day for almost a year now and I still have a full head of hair. anyone that says otherwise has literal shit genetics.

Put a spoon in your mouth and wash it down with water. Literally takes 2 sips and you're fine, no need to dissolve it.

>it works but the effect isn't significant.
ITT: things that aren't true.

never again...

Attached: latest[1].jpg (992x744, 87K)

Yes.

It's like getting effort free gains - more explosive power, more endurance, bigger muscles.

I'm just asking. As you see, mid thread I went and bought half a kilo of creatine .

>me on creatine...

Attached: e3b36ef4546ba74c6f74e2ccf080e3d31d0e0a0d242bb29ae389a3a0f511bb49.jpg (473x350, 39K)

Also the dose was insane in that study iirc. They had people taking like 25mg. Most people take 5mg

anyone else here using redcon1 creatine?

no. redcon1 is expensive af here. 3x the price of other popular brands.

Pros
>boosts endurance by sending water to feed glycogen in the muscles

>cons
Has had minor links to hair thinning and premature balding (not 100% proven but their is a link)
You have to drink a lot of water to receive benefits
You won’t receive benefits till a estimated 3 weeks, you can load on for a week but let me warn you, you’ll be shitting pure liquids for that week

I prefer beta alenin/10

I didn’t experience any bowel or stomach issues when I was loading. I was urinating more often but I was also drinking a ton more water than usual, too

why do genelets always have to blame literally anything except their own shitty genetics?

Nah.
Although I'm not a "non-responder" it really messes up my guts.

you live in australia or something?

Isn`t creatine loading a sort of thing of the past when it comes to modern creatine blends?

>Being such a brainlet you fall for meme symptoms existing that have never been documented even after multi-year long studies

No they aren't. The study everyone quotes for the "seven day peak" LASTED SEVEN DAYS. THERE WAS NO TESTING AFTER A WEEK.

Fuck, Google ejaculation and testosterone. It's literally retard tier reading comprehension that invented it. A larger three week study saw sustained higher test three weeks out. The difference is really not enough to do shit to gains btw.

Speeds up balding

>creatine makes you retain more water
That's not even really a bad thing. Intermuscle water is what causes them to heal faster.

To any faggot asking what kind to get, just order myprotein to try, because that shit is literally 8 bucks when they do their weekly 40% off for 100 servings of 5g

I bet it's not approved by Pudzian

Attached: 1295349476.jpg (450x600, 42K)

If you don't 10G a day forever, than you suck.

Source?

Yes, there is literally no reason not to take it unless you're cutting because it is proven to cause water retention and retaining water=weighing more but even then you could argue it doesn't matter since water weight doesn't mean much unless you're a competing bodybuilder.

>B-but it causes hair to fall out!
One single study, which has never ever been replicated, has found this. Compared to the countless studies showing it is one of the few supplements that actually make a difference. If you're that concerned about losing your hair, I hate to break it to you but you're probably already pre-disposed to losing it anyway. If you're going to lose your hair, you're going to lose your hair. There isn't jack you can do about that.

I know it is a meme, but the hair thing really does piss me off. I've been taking creatine for years, my hairline hasn't moved at all. The people who force this shit are robbing impressionable noobies of some sick ass gains.

Attached: 1554233671359.jpg (351x371, 49K)

So if I take a DHT blocker, I'll be fine? I take Saw Palmetto.

this

Lol I'm 30 and still have thick full head of hair

Say bye bye to your kidneys friend
If you want to take 5g a day go get your blood tested in a year and tell me you're it's worth it

gave me pimples

Everyone who uses creatine becomes Joe Rogan tier bald within 3 years

people who reply to this post only has shown their vanity and lack of knowledge

But why not both

The loading phase is a myth

post your NW3 hairline broski

Uh what
Literally just puts it into your system faster when you first start out

I have tested my blood and urine twice.

different brands give different results. I had such experience with a horrible glutamine a year ago.

Ukraine

I bet not.
currently 10g a day ...

good for you.
I had never experienced such side effect.
y...y...you too

Is this shit supposed to make you feel sore as fuck?
I started loading yesterday and ive never felt this sore since i started lifting

Attached: 1555158541930.jpg (563x651, 226K)

you probably took Coke and fuckin went all in ...
pic related. But you can't see him...

Attached: vVjATQ.gif (320x180, 1.25M)

Thanks. This is way easier than mixing it in a glass.