What alcohol do you bros drink to get rid of the pains while making the gains?

What alcohol do you bros drink to get rid of the pains while making the gains?

Attached: atlas chugged.jpg (427x595, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ehnAApEhz8g
youtube.com/watch?v=HXJFBDimnXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

water

>alcohol
>gains

youtube.com/watch?v=ehnAApEhz8g
youtube.com/watch?v=HXJFBDimnXo

Scotch whiskey, I try stopping but am clearly an alcoholic because I can't stop.

Scooby drinks gin and scotch. He says it in multiple videos.

I don't, except on special occasions like my birthday when I might have an old fashioned made with some high quality bourbon.

Scotch Whisky. Forty Creek Barrel Select.

I drink pretty rarely but when I do it's vodka redbull or just straight vodka shots. Goes best with some Adderall or speed. Truly a godly combo

Wine for dinner, beer for hanging out, rum for parties, water for thirst. But I'm DYEL so don't listen to me.

Alcohol is shit
I prefer smoking so much weed it becomes psychotropic and anxiety inducing

Why not do this and then also drink to lower test even further?

Tvarscki vodka.

Straight rum or tequila. May chase the rum down with Coke Zero cherry or the tequila down with lemonade. Too many carbs in beer & wine, too much sugar and calories in most mixed drinks. Heard some folks use Crystal Light to make their mixers, but I never could stand the stuff.

Jist drink vodka. Low cal and basic. Dont drink the bottom shelf one since it fucks you up more. Drink lots of water, dont get drunk more than once a week, dont go overboard. (3-7 shots at most)

PS- avoid flavored rums. That shit is just more calories. Leave Captain Morgan, Admiral Nelson, and Sailor Jerry back at the docks. I recommend pic-related when you need to splice the mainbrace.
If you like Malibu, get off Jow Forums. I’m sure there’s someplace else teenage girls and fags can go to find health and fitness info.

Attached: CF1572C1-D2FE-4C16-9EC8-52A0C0968BD9.jpg (510x1000, 29K)

All rum has extra sugar and shit you idiot. If you really care about calories drink clear liquor.

Bourbon mostly. But also Irish whisky and Scotch. Whisky of any kind, really.
I have a bottle of Old Forester I've been sipping on because it's cheap and an easy drink, but I'm really a big fan of Maker's 46, most of their private selects, and Bulleit Bourbon. Bulleit Rye for mixed drinks. Also Gentleman Jack is pretty good.

Attached: 1500325859990.gif (500x500, 800K)

There’s clear varieties of rum and tequila.

White wine has ~800kcal per litre.

You can do anything and still make gains if you're roiding. I think OP is asking as a natty.

I drink Vodka and club soda on the rare occasions im forced to socialize

#metoo