Is robotripping worth it...

is robotripping worth it? i'm thinking about buying a couple bottles of robotussin when i get a job and making some cheap ass lean. if it is worth it, what brands should i buy?

Attached: DJD2N8hVoAAr0Kd.jpg (1200x900, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Cough-Suppressant-RoboCough-2-Pack/dp/B079NSZZ33/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1547626868&sr=8-3&keywords=robocough
youtu.be/25YqRRvl9gk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

here dude this is all you need

amazon.com/Cough-Suppressant-RoboCough-2-Pack/dp/B079NSZZ33/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1547626868&sr=8-3&keywords=robocough

also fuck fat nick

hey, that looks pretty good, not too expensive either. what's the high like anyway? most i've ever done at once was ~100mg, i certainly felt something, but i wouldn't call it a high.

>fuck fat nick
yeah i don't like him either but he's the first guy i thought of when i thought lean

its a drunken high kind of feeling, you almost feel schizophrenic at times because you believe you can move shit with your mind, at least thats how it was for me. i was doing a bottle of robotussin cough gels a day for a while until the act of taking 20 capsules started to disgust me, if you take too much you get double vision like a motherfucker and it gets really hard to walk, still fun though

having the appropriate music to robotrip to is important too

youtu.be/25YqRRvl9gk

how much should i take at once? how long does the high last? also, is it worth mixing in sprite like the rappers do? sounds like a retarded question but i feel like it'd taste good.

lean is a completely different thing. it's an opiate. basically liquid heroin. dxm is a disassociative. just take a bottle of whatever you get, and make sure there's nothing but dex in the active ingredients

but yes you'll probably want to mix it with something like strong like grape soda

>white people compare storebought cough syrup to lean

Goofy ass niggas sipping cough syrup that ain't no lean

hey man i'm a broke ass NEET rn, if i had the money for the real shit i'd certainly get it, but tussin's just gonna have to do for now

shit nigga shiiiiit nigga. man sheeiiiit nigga

Attached: images.png (259x194, 5K)

It's a garbage tier drug, seriously if you aren't in highschool you should be just buying proper drugs don't dick around with that trash.

It just made me feel nauseous and dizzy and unable to walk straight

Fuck lean do nangs instead

It's kinda neat. use the 1 plat - 1 week rule so you don't fry your brain.
Watch a movie on the comeup and lay down for the peak and listen to music.

seriously considering trying this in light of losing all connections to actual drugs. would anyone define it as "fun" or is it just something to get you away from a sober state of mind? guess i'm just asking for a good description of how you feel on it. also wondering what kinds of doses are dangerous.

It fucks your brain up long term. Not worth it. Get something tried tested and true, lsd.

It's a dissociative, not a psychedelic. It's a unique experience, you can try it once but don't get hooked (literally the only way this can happen is if you are unable to buy weed and your life motto is the chief keef song "hate being sober").

It makes music feel robotic, I didn't really get OEVs, it felt like there was a static filter overlay (but not an overlay, actually ingrained) in my vision. The mindset, it felt like I was dreaming. If you have ever lucid dreampt (dreamed?), the state you feel when you become lucid, almost like that but not quite. It did feel like my vision was distorted, but very subtly.

ALSO, make sure when you buy it it is pure dxm and does not contain a certain ingredient, can't remember the name since it's been 5+ years since I've done it. But cough syrup companies add in a drug that is harmful to you in doses where you would get a trip off the dxm, to dissuade you from tripping on it.

Acetaminophen, shit fucks your kidneys

thanks for the deets bro. dissociatives are super weird and i'm not the hugest fan but experiencing something other than being sober is cool every once and awhile when you just want to have one of those nights if you get me.

Learn to speak, white child.

Yee that's it. Only get pure DXM. ALSO, get tylenol, once you start feeling itchy, you can have some tylenol and it gets rid of the itch. The perpetual itch.

I get you. Psychedelic experiences are something (almost) everyone should have at least once in their life. LSD the first time for me was reality shattering. It is unreal, amazing, and so real and so, in tune. Impossible to describe.

Attached: moving fractalizer.gif (212x170, 1020K)

This, I was stupid enough to combine robotripping and actual tripping on LSD and it felt like I was going straight into the heart of psychosis. Everything was fucked inside my head and I'd never been more terrified in my life