I think the dental appliance fucked my face. I know this isn't Jow Forums related...

I think the dental appliance fucked my face. I know this isn't Jow Forums related, i want to start lifting but why should i lift If my face looks like garbage?

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-081433.png (1440x2560, 1.31M)

To be stronger? To have something to work for?

Yeah, sure buddy but
>is It over?

you look average at worst, tard

That nasty thing you call facial hair is really what's killing you. Lifting will bring out confidence. Wallowing in your self-pity is like farting in a room with only one other person.

You're fine. Get out there, muffin.

dude shave and lose weight

Holy fuck, it's over!

Ok, thanks for the advice

>[insert list of lookism analysis]

literal death sentence
it's all over
cope or rope

Ok user, i will

YOU SHOULD START LIFTING BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T I'LL PERSONALLY FLY TO BURGERLAND, HOLD YOU AGAINST TGE FLOOR AND ANALLY FUCK YOU
YOU SISSY FUCKING CUNTALOO
FUCKING TRANNY PSYOP PIECE OF CUNTASS SHIT

Attached: 1552847621639.jpg (1000x850, 112K)

Wew user, im in Brazil kek

holy shit, but thanks for the advice, lifting keeps the anal rape away i guess

Is it true that Brazilian women go nuts for tall European men? Should i as a tall dutch guy go there for maximum test gains? Also, is it true that Brazilian people are totally sex obsessed?

Yes, they'll value you for being tall and european, but we are not sex obsessed, just favela monkeys go nuts for sex, thats why they're monkeys, actually brazil's population has a high rate of suicide and depression that has only been increasing in recent years, we are the most depressed country in latin america

Yes, women WILL love you, but you should go for the South if you're not into race-mixing

Brazilian here. Listen buddy most women in general like tall guys. So yes, height will help you out. But to have success here, i would say be at least Fit. I know ameritards are all fat, but in Brazil, you hardly see a obses person, if you are physically fit you are above must guys. Have some cash too, nothing too much. People here are humble and very heart warming. But the top tier girls are on the luxurious ap's and condos. Alphaville, Dhama and Terras do Golf (Golfing Land). Take a look at @satworno insta for top tier brazilian chickx

I don't want any top tier girls. Big bottomed favela monkey's will do just fine.

Then yiu just need a cool bike.
Honda Cb600 will do the work. Very popular here as well, sold like water

You*

Gay as fuck. Real chads ride 1000cc sport bikes