I think the dental appliance fucked my face

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

I think the dental appliance fucked my face. I know this isn't Jow Forums related, i want to start lifting but why should i lift If my face looks like garbage?

Attached: Screenshot-20190417-081433.png (1.31 MB, 1440x2560)

Logan Long
Logan Long

To be stronger? To have something to work for?

Jack Cook
Jack Cook

Yeah, sure buddy but
is It over?

Austin Watson
Austin Watson

you look average at worst, tard

Landon Hughes
Landon Hughes

That nasty thing you call facial hair is really what's killing you. Lifting will bring out confidence. Wallowing in your self-pity is like farting in a room with only one other person.

Ryder Perez
Ryder Perez

You're fine. Get out there, muffin.

Dominic Diaz
Dominic Diaz

dude shave and lose weight

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

Holy fuck, it's over!

Hunter Brooks
Hunter Brooks

Ok, thanks for the advice

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

[insert list of lookism analysis]

literal death sentence
it's all over
cope or rope

Levi Ortiz
Levi Ortiz

Ok user, i will

Brody Roberts
Brody Roberts

YOU SHOULD START LIFTING BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T I'LL PERSONALLY FLY TO BURGERLAND, HOLD YOU AGAINST TGE FLOOR AND ANALLY FUCK YOU
YOU SISSY FUCKING CUNTALOO
FUCKING TRANNY PSYOP PIECE OF CUNTASS SHIT

Attached: 1552847621639.jpg (112 KB, 1000x850)

Tyler Williams
Tyler Williams

Wew user, im in Brazil kek

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

holy shit, but thanks for the advice, lifting keeps the anal rape away i guess

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

Is it true that Brazilian women go nuts for tall European men? Should i as a tall dutch guy go there for maximum test gains? Also, is it true that Brazilian people are totally sex obsessed?

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

Yes, they'll value you for being tall and european, but we are not sex obsessed, just favela monkeys go nuts for sex, thats why they're monkeys, actually brazil's population has a high rate of suicide and depression that has only been increasing in recent years, we are the most depressed country in latin america

Yes, women WILL love you, but you should go for the South if you're not into race-mixing

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

Brazilian here. Listen buddy most women in general like tall guys. So yes, height will help you out. But to have success here, i would say be at least Fit. I know ameritards are all fat, but in Brazil, you hardly see a obses person, if you are physically fit you are above must guys. Have some cash too, nothing too much. People here are humble and very heart warming. But the top tier girls are on the luxurious ap's and condos. Alphaville, Dhama and Terras do Golf (Golfing Land). Take a look at @satworno insta for top tier brazilian chickx

Matthew Jones
Matthew Jones

I don't want any top tier girls. Big bottomed favela monkey's will do just fine.

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

Then yiu just need a cool bike.
Honda Cb600 will do the work. Very popular here as well, sold like water

William Taylor
William Taylor

You*

Jaxon Jenkins
Jaxon Jenkins

Gay as fuck. Real chads ride 1000cc sport bikes

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit