Feels Venting Thread

I just want to know that it's all okay. It has to be okay. I'm okay I'm not trying to get help, everything is fine.
Also post feels pics. I'll dump some.

Attached: rip.jpg (377x589, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

facesofsuicide.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=vHud2AI9QSg
seasky.org/deep-sea/atlantic-hagfish.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PABO3RC2c7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll post a few feels pics because we haven't had one of these threads in over a month.

Attached: depression.png (1171x349, 297K)

>inb4 this thread is overshadowed by fembot feels threads

Attached: internet.png (597x590, 449K)

Here is another feels pic

Attached: daddy.jpg (130x376, 17K)

I'm just an angsty teen, it'll pass right

Attached: image0-20.jpg (680x359, 52K)

This pic i'm posting now actually makes me sad

Attached: image.png (507x281, 173K)

A classic one but not too feelsy

Attached: pepe-the-frog-meme-5.jpg (410x590, 37K)

Also not too good of one. I hope someone likes these pictures. I'll stop bumping but I think photos auto bump

Attached: kk.jpg (400x395, 34K)

Aah, neat I got dubs

Attached: background.jpg (885x590, 45K)

I wonder if i'll get trips

Attached: grave.jpg (882x591, 119K)

I hate my life in an original way. I should be grateful though. Pathetic

Attached: sunset.jpg (778x590, 46K)

Sorry if these original responses have too much angst

Attached: smoke.gif (298x223, 748K)

I question the ethics of barring someone from taking their own lives. While I personally am religious and probably would not kill myself, what right do I have to lie to a guy teetering on a bridge saying it will all work out. As long as its not some dumb shit like a breakup or woman then is it not crueler to lie to them, saying they will be ok? I know from experience that life only gets more painful for most, is it not unfair not to give them the option to opt out? Just the pretentious thoughts of some guy listening to Luciano Pavarotti at 4 am.

Attached: View1.jpg (3264x1840, 1.32M)

This thread is sad. I know I don't deserve validation but it's always kind of disheartening when your thread dies and you're the only one who posted in it.

Attached: faggots.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

Oh nice a frien posted. I don't know. Personally I believe in the right to take one's own life. I like the way the Romans did it where you had to appeal to a court and they voted if you are justified. It's such a complex issue because we all experience pain differently, deal with issues differently, it's just too complex to put into words. Some people are better off dead, some aren't. Only "you" can decide to kill yourself but at the same time, "you" can be biased.

Attached: At_Least.jpg (1049x590, 31K)

I'm gunna dump a few more then I don't know. I might have conversation with some of you guys in this thread

Attached: belief.png (885x590, 921K)

It's 3am and I'm dumping shitty pictures on r9k instead of actually trying to fix myself. I'm pathetic.

Attached: roofbro.jpg (2271x1369, 657K)

Well life has been always shit, but 2018 turned out to be fucking devastating. Even no so. Cried on a bench for 1 1/2h on christmas, sat alone at home, while my gf broke up with me when the fireworks went off. Just so she can apologize and come back to break it off once again yesterday, 4 hours before my borthday. I don't know what i did wrong to deserve such a faith. Why it has to be the way it is. And why, in gods name, I've to live a life as cruel as this

Attached: sadvaderkid.jpg (660x490, 68K)

bridge egdirb

Attached: bridge.png (885x590, 648K)

dumping some oc shots too...

Attached: Fürth (13 von 19).jpg (1011x1505, 670K)

cont
I'm really sorry user. Why would she break up with you on Christmas if you don't mind me asking? I'd recommend you try and distance yourself and say no to her but I don't know the situation or you guys, I'm just kind of curious about this. At least you've had a relationship. 2018 was the worst year of my life.

Attached: nogf.jpg (633x468, 33K)

Oh thanks user
I'll post some oc too. Sorry for the bad quality, it's cropped.

Attached: Croppedoc.png (501x282, 210K)

Here is another classic one

Attached: light.png (443x590, 306K)

This is a neat one but not too feelsy

Attached: Simpsons.jpg (374x395, 27K)

Gondola memes can bring out so many feels

Attached: gondola.jpg (792x591, 52K)

How's being alone anons?

Attached: kindasad.jpg (572x590, 70K)

This kind of stuff can usually get to me

Attached: dream.png (574x245, 35K)

I feel like this is the kind of thread more people lurk in than post. Hi if you're lurking.

Attached: sleep.jpg (250x180, 4K)

facesofsuicide.com/
This is one of those websites I forget about for a long time then remember and I go on it. After a while it usually makes me feel sad and I sometimes cry a little.

Attached: poem.jpg (640x480, 98K)

I was close to trips

Attached: knight.jpg (1048x591, 53K)

This is a cool pic. Mix of feels and comfy

Attached: icant.gif (500x450, 725K)

....hello.
It's 4am and I have work at 7am. Cant push aside the depression to sleep, but reading this thread has given me a strange peace. Love you guys.

Well it began as a typicall lovestory and ended in pure agony and disaster.
You know.. one of those kinds of perfect love. More than a robot could ask for. We didn'T lived too far apart, but duo to her age (she is 17) her mother didn't really liked me. I did my best, made her selfmade gifs, baked christmas cookies with her, and even visited an event so sing christmas songs on the 23th
Well shit started hitting the fan and her mother turned completly against me on christmas. I didn't knew what was happening, but I wanted to give her the gift i made (a cup that i painted and a heart)... Her mother and father opened the door for her and told me to get the fuck out or they will Punch and call the cops on me.

I guess she tried her best so we can stay in contact after that event, but something broke in both of us. Her mother told her again that she will never see me in her life and that she has to forget me. We were texting till new years eve, but her mother screamed at her for trying to call me and took away her phone. Some days later she managed to contact me once more and i decided to visit her at work

Well.. it was better than nothing, to sit in the rain and talk during her lunch break - but we already felt how everything is destroying is more and more. For my birthday we planned to spend the day together. Her plan was to call sick for work, while comming to my place, just to break it off with me once more 4 hours before my birthday.

She blocked me instantly on Whatsapp, telegram and instagram. Changed her profile / deleted the pictures of us in a matter of minutes

Attached: Fürth (8 von 19).jpg (2103x1413, 949K)

Second pic that made me genuinely sad. I don't know how you're supposed to respond to this as a robot. Nobody in person loves me.
Hi user. I really hope you can get some sleep. I'm glad that this thread helped you a little.

Attached: lovesyou.jpg (1173x590, 55K)

asian feels = best (worst) feels

Attached: a2k6hwmqsx501.png (720x843, 332K)

Hi yourself.

I'll post something, alright, you made me feel guilty.

Attached: 1544648165249.jpg (500x375, 18K)

pic related i guess
origi

Attached: 2018-12-25 19.22.30.jpg (758x1013, 116K)

It sounds like you two were so sweet, at least at the start. I wish I had someone to make gifts and poems for. I'm really really sorry about that. Maybe you can forgive her, it sounds more like it was the mother than anything but it also sounds like you two aren't completely meant to be. I don't know, sorry if i'm being a downer, sorry for not helping.
It's okay user, there is no need to feel guilty, we all lurk sometimes.
This greentext reminds me of the last time I ever tried to make friends and they all ditched me as a prank.

Attached: greentext.png (1203x386, 179K)

Because of the connection that one really hits in the feels. Again, i'm sorry.

Attached: lovee.jpg (884x590, 60K)

I feel like posting a link to a discord server I'm in where they post comfy pics and feels pics and lurk but I don't want to feel like i'm shilling so I won't unless someone asks

Attached: Neil.jpg (472x489, 96K)

Goddamn. I had no idea a site like this existed, as someone who's thought about it before, and reading the messages under the photos it made me cry.

well what should i say. I made her a necklace out of a piece of jade for her birthday, which was in september. Her mother took away all of that stuff and found the cup i made for her yesterday. I guess she smashed the cup into pieces at least this is what i guess happenend from knowing her long enough

Attached: 2018-08-27 20.11.16.png (1365x1812, 1.36M)

I need to clean my fish tank tomorrow. I think I've said enough about myself itt that someone could potentially find out who I am
See, it's one of my two guilty pleasures. Something I forget about until I'm really trying to feel. the second is this song youtube.com/watch?v=vHud2AI9QSg
Oh yeah and the playlist I have with songs that remind me of everyone who I cared about who killed themself

Attached: live.gif (306x469, 47K)

is it the /gomfy/ server?
if yes, then I'm already a lurker on there
Never forget about how especially your father will feel when you kill yourself, which is reason enough for me not to do it. Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-12-23-31-36.png (1600x2560, 1.83M)

More black and white pictures, from a club in my area.
I visited this place solely to take pictures

Attached: 000017.jpg (1535x2285, 1.84M)

Do you think that her mother is manipulating her? I'm not the best person for advice. If I were in love like you are I'd just spill my heart out to her "when the moment is right." If she rejects the love then, then I would force myself to let it be over and maybe give her a parting gift. I've had one of those moments before, god this year was awful. I hope things get better with you user.
cont

Attached: fag.jpg (460x460, 31K)

no it's the /comfy archive/
kind of an interesting blur. You should touch it up a little by blurring that girl's face a little more
cont
I once tried to kill myself.

Attached: suicidenote.jpg (502x592, 34K)

thank you for showing that site to the thread user.
And goddamn youre right about the song. I really dig it.
you're right. That thought and the thought of my siblings asking what happened to their big brother would annihilate my heart and soul.

Attached: Dark Souls.gif (1344x704, 167K)

Well she downloaded this picture today from my dropbox and used it as her instagram profile
it has been an awfull year indeed and i wish you too the very best for your future user
if you don't mind you can share your story too - since you mentioned that it has been a horrible year for you

Attached: Fürth (4 von 19).jpg (2158x1348, 959K)

Thanks about the song and no problem. Faces of suicide is one of my favorite websites.
seasky.org/deep-sea/atlantic-hagfish.html
growing up this was my favorite website
It was just too much user. Two suicides of people I care about, one person I care about attempting suicide twice while talking to me, I broke two bones and twisted an ankle, my school was hectic, I have been continued to be bullied and still have extreme difficulty making friends, I had a sort of stalker, etc.

Attached: bb.jpg (720x307, 62K)

Oh god this picture... it makes me sad

Attached: sadgreentext.jpg (570x434, 56K)

It was taken with my film camera and personally i don't edit any film pics

Attached: 2134.jpg (2285x1535, 1.39M)

That sounds nice, user. Could you please post?

Your life has been rough to you too. Most of the time, those who deserve it the least, will be hurt the most. One might say, that after the rain comes the sun, but I'm still waiting for the sun

Attached: Fürth (19 von 19).jpg (1436x2137, 1.81M)

the link --> KE3CK5k that is the link to the d * scord, I got most my photos from the feels part but I'm not pressuring to join or anything it's just if you want pictures I guess
Do you have your own red room?
cont
See above frien.

Attached: ksg.jpg (1204x480, 62K)

The sun will come for us one day

Attached: worstfeel.jpg (499x422, 44K)

Is that Katawa Shoujo?

Jesus fucking christ. I couldn't imagine the sorrow.

cont
I stopped posting for a while but I might start to make more feels and game threads on r9k again

Attached: deadowner.jpg (889x592, 55K)

Jesus fucking christ
holy... user this one... wow

I think so
I just re-read that one and started crying. I hate some people, I feel so sad when innocent people get hurt, I don't know why some people are so gross and messed up in this word god I wish that girl could come back and be hugged and told it's okay
cont

Attached: porsche.jpg (636x592, 42K)

Thank you, just started browsing.

Did it ruin your night too?
cont
I just want to make people happy but I can't and nobody likes me god I just want to die. There are so many people i've failed to help and it just kills me inside. Sometimes I wish I could live alone so I wouldn't feel so bad about the bad things that happen to others.

Attached: change.jpg (640x589, 171K)

it sure is user

who was your favourite girl?

>tfw im going deaf
>tfw brain tumours
>tfw they fucked up shizunes arc fucking hard and ruined it for me
>tfw rin was too arty crazy for me
>tfw emi was actually pretty good

idk though i think i liked lilly the best

it's fake you dumb fucks

nobody in court says their victim was yelling out some dudes name

this was in a Jow Forums thread

Attached: 49b3720e5ecd153ed149431477f186ba.png (1523x263, 47K)

No problem frien
cont. I haven't been hugged in years. Last time was by some girl when her brother killed himself.
They give very detailed descriptions of rape in court

Attached: member.jpg (789x592, 59K)

this is original posting

Attached: tried.png (1055x594, 612K)

tv is a weird board originally

Attached: tv.png (1204x455, 294K)

forgot to include pic because im retarded

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

I'm still going to dump feels pics for a little longer then I might go to bed. I'll read all the responses when I wake up

Attached: attention.jpg (500x524, 49K)

I guess I never did get those trips but I did get dubs

Attached: piegon.jpg (500x544, 38K)

I mean if you think that way, other things could be seen as just as irrelevant. Weather/what she was wearing/etc. Details such as what she was screaming could very plausibly make it into a detailed description.

I'm almost done posting

Attached: unknown.jpg (1055x594, 30K)

What does r9k think of poetry anyhow?

Attached: poetry.jpg (500x567, 74K)

I'll probably end this with some oc that I'll grab in a bit

Attached: mountian.jpg (383x254, 13K)

Thanks for the pics, user. Get some sleep if you can... I would if I could.

Thanks. You should try user. Putting down the electronics and clearing your mind if possible helps. Here's on oc

Attached: winter.jpg (791x594, 55K)

this is my last not original one then I'll do one ori

Attached: feels.jpg (743x594, 60K)

got such a hate/love with that pic

Attached: ct.png (800x600, 140K)

I think I'll try to get some sleep anons. Goodnight and I Love you guys.

Attached: Inugami51.jpg (800x1296, 150K)

And my last post. Good night. Thank you all very much for posting with me and especially thanks to those who posted other pictures! I'll try and make these threads more often again. I'm sorry if some of my responses weren't so great.
g'night
Your pic or the op pic?

Attached: cowhill.jpg (792x594, 48K)

that faggot ass gillette ad is making the rounds on facebook. I nearly got into several arguments but then realized where i was and what a waste of time it would be, but it still swirls in my head.

I seriously hate them all so damn much. The feminists, the leftists, the liberals, the faggots, the postmodern neomarxists, the social justice warriors, whatever you want to call them.
I hate them.
They have ruined more things than I can count. And they just will not stop ever until they ruin everything.
They created this culture, they created me, they created r9k. They created a generation of anxious socially retarded autistic children who lack the ability to function because no clear direction in life was ever awarded to them due to their fucked philosophy of subjective worth morality and nihilistic belief systems. And the fucked up part is I thought I always hated them. But I was raised in it and didn't realize I was towing their line right from the start. I fought back against obvious shit like PTA enforced equality rules, participation trophies, non-violent recess rules etc.
But the big shit, the shit that mattered, political control, opinion shifts on cultural issues, I was right there with them believing their interpretation of reality because it was what they fed me and told me to be true.
And now that I'm out of that fucked up world-view I see just how far they've managed to push this. I see the majority of normal people reluctantly tolerating their idiocy and I just want to fucking scream a them. Everything we once valued, everything that gave us a functional society is being undermined by these radicals, and yet we all just sit back like hourly employees in an HR meeting too scared to say "fuck" anymore lest we lose our jobs. The whole goddamn world is sick of walking on eggshells around these insane people yet still everything that happens is entirely dominated by them. Art, music, science, history, culture, it's all dripping with their ideology,

Attached: part181234.gif (245x145, 499K)

I know, will do. The electronics are just there to distract from the other stuff, but that's obvious.
Love y'all too
Goodnight, friendo. Please post more, I kind of just lurk from time to time, but it's been swell. Love that pic. I never share any of mine, but here's one that literally makes me say "I wish I was in Carrickfergus."

Attached: 32B4857F-4EB6-439B-91A1-DD003965E7D8.jpg (2048x1536, 764K)

The environment is extremely stifling. And there's no escape, not when art or writing is deemed problematic and hate speech.

Emi, until I got to Lilly's route.
>that music box

Attached: 1545476176050.jpg (584x512, 130K)

I remember that movie. It was actually pretty good. I reccomend.

Contributan, because I found some new stuff today. Thanks m80s.

Attached: 1540091699654.png (1076x542, 96K)

>I fell in love, but was never loved back!
Posted 70 times in one thread
Like yeah, it sucks, but come on why is it that every single fucking feels/vent post has to be about that.
And yeah, all those "I don't belong" posts are pretty much an extension of the above; where a single important person isn't reciprocating.

How about when there's no connection at all, not at lovers, not friends or acquaintances, barely even human. With every person you meet.
It's like I don't exist to people, even when I try to socialize I'm always the guy who's forgotten, ignored, not there.

It wouldn't be so bad if people were malicious, they aren't and I can say that much from watching them interact with others. But me, no, I'm the guy no one really wants there.
I'm ugly, asocial, not that funny, not that witty, barely interesting and sound like a retard when I do talk. I wouldn't want to be around myself.

>Oh but user you can fix that
You think I haven't fucking tried? I spent months practicing my speech and I still can't pronounce my own name correctly, no progress.
My attempts at fitness always fail, I plateau early and get stuck there for weeks before just giving up from stress.

Oh and the most frustrating thing? It's all my fault. I was raised by a loving family, had friends in school, earned my way up and have more money in my account than many might gather in 10 years.
Why can't I do jack shit correctly? Why did I end up as an asocial fuckup? I barely spend money on myself anymore because pathetic shits like me don't deserve it.

So here I am again, sitting on the shitter and dumping out another pointless vent. I noticed I've been doing it more often.

Attached: 1539967427096.png (300x300, 148K)

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=PABO3RC2c7k

Attached: 1533333158103.jpg (232x285, 13K)

Starting to feel more strongly than ever about predestination. It feels like as my decisions change and become more sensible and responsible (yes, I'm moving in a positive direction and the first person to call me a normie can fuck right off) I notice it doesn't seem to be MY choices so much as the choices my brain chemistry makes for me.

I don't know if this makes sense. For example, imagine you're really addicted to something, right (like I have been for multiple things). Now, when you can't resist dosing a drug or taking a drink or jerking your cock or whatever it is, it doesn't feel like your decision, does it? It seems to be something you HAVE to do, the same way you'd clean the dirty dishes or go to work. It feels like a chore but one that habit pulls you towards doing without any thought whatsoever. You just dose and dose and dose. Well, I think recovery is basically the same. Nothing feels like my decision anymore. I've just replaced bad habits with good ones.

I guess my thrust is that I don't feel in control of anything. No matter what I do, there is something deeper than my egotistical "agency" at work in my actions. It's like my id is really the one in control, and I start to think more and more as I get older that I'm a slave to my existence and my "mind" is really just an illusion created by my ego to distract me from the fact that I'm an animal running in circles digging holes.

Self-hatred is a pernicious piece of shit disease, my friend. You give credit to that idea and soon enough you'll begin to corroborate everything around you with that theory until it all seems to "add up." You're probably suffering a paranoid delusion, honestly. It's atrociously hard to get rid of that, I know because I struggle with something similar daily. I don't know if it'll help you because I haven't heard enough about you but I like to tell myself that I need to have as much compassion for myself as would my family or a professional, a kind-hearted person or otherwise. The thing is, you have to convince yourself you're a good person before you can like yourself, and that's easy enough to do once you start treating yourself like your existence is just as valid as anyone else's on this hurtling rock.

Tl;dr Cut yourself some slack.

OK I like the quality of this thread and think it's more of what r9k needs. This is some OC (from some other poster in a thread long ago), and I think it's apt. That was a really good thread too, about maladaptive daydreaming (which I'm prone to). Anyway.

Attached: 1492391006537.jpg (1700x984, 1.69M)

You're right, actually. We don't have free will, it's all just chemistry and signals. Why would we somehow get to break physics and causality? We're not special.

And here's another. Honestly, that thread really got me to reevaluate things.

Attached: 1492406402419.jpg (2500x1450, 554K)

Because I'd just stick on my music and spend...say 4-5 hours a day walking, and I'd just daydream these massive detailed scenarios, and I figured hey, at least I get out and I'm keeping somewhat fit and I want to do it.

Attached: 1492411006891.jpg (1600x915, 390K)

that's a cozy gif, thanks for posting.

also robots a miracle happened! I somehow matched with a god tier short haired arty girl on tinder, and she agreed to go on a date with me. Can't wait to find out how I fuck this one up. Seriously though, this is no joke the most beautiful woman who has ever acknowledged my existence.

Attached: P3@20(k.jpg (1600x1059, 605K)

But despite getting fresh air I realised it was literally just escapism from my situation for hours every day. I'd be elsewhere entirely, and I could be using that time to work on myself.

Attached: 1492413883564.jpg (1600x934, 271K)

fake feels are gay feels, faggot

So I cut it down an awful lot. It was restricted to about an hour and I'd only do it if I did all the rest of my business.

Oddly enough, once my life started improving a little the desire to escape dwindled.

Uh, that's about it. Bye

Attached: 1492414996472.jpg (1600x929, 340K)