Why couldn't I have been born a woman

Why couldn't I have been born a woman.

Attached: (((.png (600x600, 18K)

you can still be a woman if you want

Attached: 1523678618530.jpg (978x1080, 113K)

the sperm that headfucked your egg was a boy sperm
that's why

because you are man and you are strong, even if not physically. never forget. you are man.

bruh like cooties wtf

Just take Heavy Rothman's Testosterone and be done with it.

Because you lost the genetic lottery. To fix it first believe in reincarnation, second kill your self, third be reborn as a woman. Problem solved!

Every day I regret being born a middle class white American male in a suburb of a large metro area. It's a living nightmare.

Why couldn't I have been born a black girl in Rwanda? WHY?

Why couldn't I have been born white

Attached: 127978245678.jpg (412x351, 42K)

>you are man.

No duh.

If it was guaranteed I would do it.

You will be born this woman in the next life.

Attached: 1525746131798.gif (500x281, 661K)

and you will never be
just live your life and stop posting this shit everyday

meant for

Why can't I magically transform into a cute anime girl.

Attached: 87e10d106e27aa41eab19a3d0d963bc25f6fc238.gif (562x792, 654K)

you say that because is not you who are a fucking shitskin animal

Attached: pepe.png (1092x1037, 65K)

im a brown Mexican

you live in first world

>you will NEVER look in the mirror and see beautiful white skin, blue eyes and blonde hair
>you will also NEVER wake up next to a qt blonde girl
:^D
i do every day

Attached: 1471574335935.png (206x245, 7K)

its not that great really
I could easily get a qt blonde girl
dont cry :(, that user is probably also a non white LARPing

no, you can't. lmao

>all people who hate blacks are non white larp
stop i know we are hated in the first world

das rite cry brown boy
>easily get a qt blonde girl
i hate to break this to you, but the only white girls i've ever met that fuck beaners are coalburners who typically have already been stuck with a half niglet and absentee dad, they'd go huwhite if they could

Attached: CRYWHITEBOY.jpg (2048x1144, 53K)

not really, ive never been descriminated irl
wait is you black? I thought you were brown like me

kys t.b.h

im brown but some people on Jow Forums said that brown people = black

no i'm so pale i can't even tan buddy
also i was just fucking around, i don't like most hispanics to be completely honest, though i've met a few i liked, but i don't hold any disdain for any who don't sneak over here and act retarded and refuse to speak english

there is a difference between niggers and spics my bean friend, personally i have had much worse experiences with hispanics, but i think we just get stuck with all the bad ones

they are stupid, they dont listen to them
and I hate you too

What is up with all the self-hating brazilians nowadays. Being dark-skinned isn't a bad thing. My GF is from Mexico and is brown, and I love her all the same. Maybe even a bit more for it, cus dark is cute.

you shouldn't feel too bad, most white people i know hate themselves secretly and the schools and media up here say whites are evil and responsible for all the problems in the world, it's gonna get ugly for us soon enough

why dont you go back?

go back to where you came from retard the only reason you're even up here is because corporations don't want to pay us living wages, it's gonna turn into a shithole once you're the majority and you know it

Attached: cryingnigger.jpg (559x372, 29K)

>being dark-skinned isn't a bad thing
it is

i really shouldn't be a dick to my fellow Jow Forums friend, sorry man i've just personally had a lot of bad experiences with hispanics

it literally isn't, don't buy into Jow Forums's race ideas

says the fag whos country fucks up other countries, you deserve it t.b.h
im not black

I say that your probably wrong.

being white isn't all you think it is honestly, predominantly white areas are either full of uptight conservative dickwads who call the cops if you raise your voice when you have friends over or retard liberals who lecture you about politics and flip their shit if you make an off color comment, or you've got white trash who are all junkies and that's just sad plus they steal all your shit the second you look away
i find myself hanging around darkies more these days, at least niggers and spics can take a joke

every time I see my skin it disgusts me
its horrible I hate it

You say that like being uptight and conservative is a bad thing.

crime? or bcz they are annoying or something?
over here where I live we barely do anything violent

>fucks up other people's countries
i'm sorry show me a best gore video with a white guy chopping off some poor farmers head for not paying the cartel?
>i'm not black
you're not white either

nigger, you know what im talking about. the middle east

well it isn't necessarily, but you'd have to have lived around these people before to know what i'm referring to, i definitely prefer that to libshits or white trash though
mostly annoying, i got beat up a few times by groups of hispanics as kids, and a couple times i've been on jobs with hispanics as the only white guy and had them refuse to speak english, drag their feet on everything, somehow fuck up the simplest tasks CONSTANTLY, some of them flat out refuse to talk to me (and i know when someone is doing it just because i'm white), and also blaming me for shit when stuff goes wrong constantly even when i'm the one doing most of the actual work

i guess to be 100% i've had plenty of good experiences around hispanics too, but working around them for 5 years has put a bitter taste in my mouth with a couple different crews

I say that you're actually wrong.

Sounds like a mental problem, bro.

>the middle east
yeah and Mexico, Brazil, Honduras, El Salvador etc. you think you came up here because the weather was nice?

ok c'mon dude, don't let shitposters on here make you feel bad about yourself, most of us are just kidding and like saying really fucked up or mean shit, just because you're brown doesn't mean anything, i know more white fuck ups than i do successful white people, your skin color doesn't mean you won't be a fuck up, would you rather be a white trailer trash fat ass with half his teeth missing?

maybe but that doesn't change the fact that black/mixed countries are shitholes

i hope you're just joking, plus whites aren't even gonna be around much longer anyways, seriously watch liberal media sometimes, they're actually telling kids up here now that whites are evil and have all kinds of programs for everyone who ISN'T white to be successful, anyone with half a brain sees a disaster coming in the next 50 years(hopefully we have more time than that) you'll be glad not to be on the receiving end of that

>mostly annoying
lel you over reacting. ive been around annoying wh*Tes
>drag their feet on everything, somehow fuck up the simplest tasks CONSTANTLY
>i'm the one doing most of the actual work
have hard time believing this
its our govt fault. our countries werent always violent and full of gangs and cartels

that isn't set in stone dude, read about Europe until just 100 years ago, most of European history is them being batshit crazy and doing retarded shit, we're successful now but our infrastructure is crumbling because all kids do these days is get high and fuck each other and play on their phones

We have 5 years. Scientists have put the doomsday clock at 2 minutes to midnight.

maybe you're upperclass i'm a poorfag and get stuck working with beaners and niggers all the time, most (foreign) beaners are the biggest try hards i've ever met, and constantly manage to get in everyone's way and fuck up everything, the American ones aren't typically anywhere near as bad, but i really hate when i know someone has lived here 10 fucking years and can't ask where the bathroom is

it's hard to shit talk you while trying to make the Brazilfag feel better about himself, it isn't fun calling someone a dumb shitskin when he just agrees

man dont let me compare europe civilization with africa civilization

im poor too tho
and I really have hard time beliving you on us fucking everyting up, we are hard workers!
>the American ones aren't typically anywhere near as bad
true this, to me they are not true Mexicans
>but i really hate when i know someone has lived here 10 fucking years and can't ask where the bathroom is
most of us are too busy working so we dont have time to learn english
its your fault he hates himself t.b.h

fug I read that wrong, i though you said that the American ones are worst

Check my 2

you're not African though, you're probably Mestizo which if you aren't black means you're probably like half Euro half Indigenous, the Aztecs and Mayans had huge civilizations and they've found archaeological evidence of an almost Europe-tier civilization in South America and some anecdotal evidence of coca in Egyptian mummies which if you don't know coca can only grow in South America, so it has been speculated before that there was at one point a trade route between Egypt and South America, most of the civilization in Latin America died out because first contact with the natives from Christopher Columbus spread diseases that literally killed off 95% of both continents population, and wildlife ended up covering up a lot of shit in a short amount of time, i don't feel like digging up a source on this, but i did read these on reliable sources at one point, plus either way just because you're white doesn't mean you personally did everything Europe accomplished in the first place, i know more white losers than i do successful white people anyways, there's a reason our companies outsource labor

>its your fault he hates himself
no its my people's fault

no it's your fault, everything in American society says i should hate myself for being white and i don't, you shouldn't hate yourself regardless, that's what pussy s*yboys do

there has been many times in history where a group was fucked but then they improved. Jow Forumstards just like to blame on race and ignore everything else

>hard time believing this
of course you do
>too busy working to learn English
i can say stuff in Spanish just from spending half the day around beaners, how can the guys who risked their life to come here not know enough to ask where the fucking bathroom is?

the middle east used to be the cultural hub of the world then degenerated into what it is today, i hate to agree with this faggot but things aren't looking pretty for wh*Teoids of the future

ok but can you pronounce those words correctly enough for ppl to understand you?
The West is degen
full of weak people and feminism
its collapse is a good thing
everyone is on their devises and barely go outside
many of its population is depressed
consumerism is also a problem

probably not desu idk why i say i hate spics so much, i prefer them to libshit white people a million times over, i've never met a spic who was easily offended like college white kids
also yeah you're right with what you just said, you'll be glad you aren't white when it isn't your kid being told he has "privilege"

i have no idea why that autocorrected to desu

your over reacting
your people are waking up
people barely listen to the media
sjws are a small %

aso if your going to keep making ppl hate themselves you should go back to Jow Forums

>small %
>can't call it boy scouts anymore
>comedians can't go to college campuses
>hate speech laws in UK
>mass immigration, you're r*cist if you oppose it
how does all this happen then?

>making people hate themselves
if you let anonymous strangers online tell you what to think about yourself you were gonna hate yourself anyways, i didn't create this website or the community in it

>being this new

honestly not my proble. the West is fucking its self and thats a good thing. West civilization isnt really a civilizition, brother
go back to 8ch t.b.h

>proble
*problem
>West
*Western

t. degenerate subhuman filth

based

>west fucking itself is a good thing
if you hate us so much why are you in this country?
>go back to 8ch
go back to Mexico :^D

Attached: pikachuICE.png (900x946, 721K)

>if you hate us so much why are you in this country?
bcz
>go back to Mexico :^D
I will one day

Attached: 1524071209712.jpg (403x498, 33K)

thats my waifu

>thinks he's an Aryan Nazi
>forgets how much Hitler despised race mixing
do they not have a spanish version of mein kampf?

i meant this to reply to this
also what's stopping you from going now?

pic is just a joke
>also what's stopping you from going now?
need to improve my life first
read some books, lose some weight, learn to read in Spanish, etc

why the hell would you ever go to Mexico? why not try Canada? tell them Donald Trump scares you

Attached: Why-Justin-Trudeau-Sexy.jpg (728x728, 58K)

>why the hell would you ever go to Mexico?
bcz thats where I come from
>Canada
no