I know that it won't really become law for about another 5-10 years...

I know that it won't really become law for about another 5-10 years, but I really feel that I should have been euthanized when I, still a virgin, turned 20.
For people in that kind of situation it's simply a mercy to just fucking end it before things become too pathetic.
I'm 23 now and still alive only because of a gross shortcoming within our society, but by the time I'm 30 I'm absolutely certain that incels are going to start being rounded up and killed like the genetic dead ends we are.

Attached: 1544278410038.png (701x619, 164K)

>be virgin
>be 20

Attached: monkaS.png (1200x675, 211K)

20 isn't too late for anything moron. 20s are the wildest time of your life. You have independence and the ability to gain money for the first time. Its when you should be experimenting and finding yourself. You've lived a relatively short life still so stop trying to write off the next 50 years you have ahead of yourself, kid.

you're safe for now

Not so fast, incel. You're not getting out of here that easy.

Attached: 1547280587816.png (589x869, 554K)

What makes you think you should be happy instead of great? You could be the greatest X the world has ever seen instead your just another whiny kid based his entire value as a human on how many times he has sex.

>20 year old virgin
holy fucking shit dude get a grip no one cares at all

If you can't be accepted in the most basic way you literally don't qualify as a human being.
I don't base my identity on being a virgin, it's just a disgusting flaw of mine that isn't being punished by law as it should be.

You only need to accept yourself retard.
Why do you think staceys opinion of who you are is more important then your own opinion. Get some self respect man.

lmao who gives a fuck what other people think most people think you're a massive dickhead for worrying this much about something so trivial before they worry about your virginity

I don't have any positive qualities to base any self respect on anyway.
Admittedly you are right about the retard thing, someone's gotta be pretty goddamn fucking stupid to have no self respect but here I am.

>be virgin
>be 18
i don't want to end up like the rest of you, i'll even take a fat girl, anything

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (480x413, 39K)

why is sex such an important thing to most of you, i honestly don't get it

You have many positive qualities but a negative outlook. Your the product of success, every single event since the start if time led to this moment, to your existence. You have an infinite number of potentials within you. Just get on your own side man. Have your own back. I'd do it for you if I could.

You know the high from sex lasts a week tops. You need to stop focusing energy into dead ends like a quick fuck with someone you dont find attractive. Sex isn't the most fundamental aspect of a humans life. Survival is.

i just don't want to miss out on the experience and end up like the robots here. it's a necessary thing that needs to be done young so i can have experience for the future, and not be some retard who doesn't know what they're doing later in life.

The fact that sex is important to me is testament to my low worth as a person.
No one cares about sex because everyone but me gets it all the time, they're acceptable people who are accepted as a real person by others.
Looking at the other posters in this thread I'm kind of an anomaly I guess.

I'll start to gain some self respect when I become worthy of it.

23 and still being a virgin is not a problem. Inb4 stop coping. No, seriously, it's not. Live your life. Sex isn't everything, you're a human being. Overcome your urges and enjoy existence as it has been given to you.

Doesn't work like that. You've put yourself into a vicious cycle. Enjoy the merry go round user, this ride lasts for ever.

Actually very few people have sex on a regular basis. For most men its like four year gaps on average. Stop looking at the minority and feeling jealous, join the majority and learn to love what you have.

Honestly if my brain naturally came to the conclusion that I'm not a worthy human being than it stands to reason that it's true, right?
That's what it makes the most sense to believe until I see some evidence to the contrary.

Realistically it doesn't matter how often you have sex, as long as it's happened at least once that means that you're deemed fit as a human.
I don't believe that people go on drystreaks for that long though, that doesn't sound normal.

No, goy, you don't get to die until after you've spent several decades slaving away for Mr. Shekelberghooknosemoneygrabbersixmillionstein. You can die when you have nothing left to give us.

is this the fabled trips of truth?

>if my brain naturally came to the conclusion that I'm not a worthy human being than it stands to reason that it's true, right?
Maybe? The whole thing is kind of subjective dude. We're smarter than most things on this planet. To an extent, we don't have to listen to some of the things our brain tells us. Particularly the more complex thoughts like "I hate my life because I can't get laid." I guess what I'm really trying to say is fuck having sex, there is so much else to do. Take care bro.