Why the fuck are steroids illegal? Pic unrelated

Why the fuck are steroids illegal? Pic unrelated

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-19-03-52-44-593_com.android.browser.png (1080x2280, 263K)

because uncle sam is a faggot

jews havnt found a way to make big money from them yet

Steroids increase the amount of testosterone in your body. Risks and side effects (including lowering/shutting down natty test production), as well as the basic benefits like muscle and strength gain set aside, this is beneficial for men.

Higher testosterone makes you more disagreeable. It makes you more likely to stand up for and hold on to what you believe in. It makes you more aggressive and driven. That is a massive risk to those in power in America. If most men had supraphysiological testosterone levels it would be a disaster. Foreign relations would be anally raped to hell. Citizens would revolt against shit like taxes. The higher test brain and the herd mentality would lead to people actually doing something about the shit they dislike instead of just bitching about it casually.

Sure the media demonizes steroid use and often talks about it like it’s all just a pill you pop one time and you instantly go hulk mode and kill your family with a sock full of doorknobs because the media is misinformed, but why do you think they were originally misinformed? Why do you think it’s uncommon to hear about TRT on the same places that commonly talk about how shameful it is when (insert athlete name) is caught doping despite that nearly every single pro athlete is using or has at some point used gear?

>You can call this next part schizo posting or flat earth tier, but it’s the truth:
It’s the same reason we have fluoridated water sources. Fluoride makes you more docile and easier to control. It’s both effective for that and way cheaper than if they made better filtration systems to render flourish ineffective. (((They))) (I know I know) don’t want us to be able to stand up for anything. It’s the same reason birth control, puberty blockers for pre teens, and estrogen for men is easily available despite that all that shit can carry the same health risks as synthetic testosterone.
>>Continued below

It’s the same reason we are raised saying a pledge of allegiance, a daily oath to be faithful to this country and those in charge of it, from a very young age. I was in jury duty the other day and all I could think about was the emphasis they put on how it’s our duty. They started with the pledge of allegiance, then they kept telling us how what we were doing was an amazing and truly heroic thing, how it was an extremely lucky opportunity because “it just works”. By the end, out of the 6 people chosen for the dudes trial, one could have been considered his peer. The others either spoke next to no English, were so old they couldn’t walk or hear, and one was a borderlined retarded Haitian dude who used to be cop and currently works as some other kind of law enforcement (in a case about resisting arrest). My point is that our system is fucked and founded on brain washing us. They spent the first three hours doing nothing but feeding us bullshit about how important our country is. Do you think if men had the test levels they did 3000 years ago that this would be the way things were done, or do you think we’d come together and say fuck this shit and either leave to new land?

I’m not saying testosterone is everything, but it undeniably has an effect on the way we act and behave, the decisions we make.

Because (((they))) care that you don't hurt yourself.

Steroids make men manly. The monsters dont want men to be manly

Thank you for showing to everyone that you are, indeed, a retard.

Haha I remember when I was jealous of guys on gear and clung to my mommy science that steroids are bad

Because taken by itself is harmful. You have to know how and what to take to control side effects.

Cope more, he’s right you dyel

You actually think people are jealous...
Maybe experience life a little outside your bubble.
If you like to do steroids, go for it. Majority of people don't care, just the people who also use.
But if you use, don't be butthurt when you get called out on it. Steroids are just like any drug, they can enhance life, but also makes your life all about the drug.

>"hurr durr it's cause dey scared and dey need to control u"
>making an analogy with a fucking conspiracy
I know we are on fit, but please, use more than two brain cells at the same time.

any1 roiding can tell me how much $$$ they spend each month?

No man I 100% agree with what you’re saying. It’s the truth, I was mostly baiting that other poster into something though. But yeah that’s essentially what I was getting at when I wrote
>I’m not saying testosterone is everything, but it undeniably has an effect on the way we act and behave, the decisions we make.
Skelly cope, lift natty if you want to. No one but your own ego cares about it. And even if it makes you feel good to disregard the conspiracy, it is factual that many variables are lowering our test. There is now birth control in tap water. We have significantly lower test than our great great grandfathers. Nothing wrong with doing a test cycle here and there to offset that.
And I’m not that other poster you quoted but if you do your homework you’ll know that gear use can be safe, it’s when people say fuck it and start using without a planned cycle and mixing tons of compounds that it’s dangerous.

But you sound like you have your mind made up, good for you. I’m sure in 3 years you’ll have some decent gains and lifts, just keep going.

I’m natty but a basic test cycle isn’t that expensive. Only about $300 including pct. That’s a 12 week cycle btw.

Op asked about why steroids are illegal. Then one guy just goes full tard on it, trying to justify why it's illegal with some "muh it's because you need to be controlled"
Now I don't expect you to be educated, but going pol should be a dead giveaway from his retardation.

I don't care about steroids myself. His blatant idiocy made me cringe, however.

Attached: 1532209449879.jpg (312x321, 59K)

Because they want you to get a prescription, they're a schedule 3 drug for fuck sakes.
Which means they have medical benefit or aren't that dangerous, but they still don't want you to buy it otc.

The same reason I can't just go buy blood pressure medication over the counter despite it being pretty safe and can't get you high.

Yes I am that guy faggot. I’ll level with you and admit I was over exaggerating by a lot, but that is a part of the reason. The health concerns are negligible if you stick to just testosterone ethers and know what you’re doing. I think shit like tren, winny and orals should be illegal

>steroids are actually really good for the population
Why are roidfags so retarded

its the fluoride senpai

Not him but I agree with u though, there is so much the government made illegal with bullshit reasons, just like smoking it should be optional

>in a time where our hormone levels are being chemically altered beyond our control it would be a bad idea for men to all at least be open to the idea of chemically restoring it so they can function at 100%

Attached: 7610C52B-A837-4F17-9DE8-F475E42BCF52.jpg (750x937, 92K)

Roids ruin your body:
HAIR
skin
liver enzymes
blood pressure
Heart attacks
Strokes

The juice poisoned their brains

He's not wrong about low testosterone making men more docile. Cui bono? Our corporate overlords who fund the reelection campaigns of basically every Senator, that's who.

Oh and lowers HDL and increases LDL

Yeah, like pot was made illegal for the money in hemp. Stories of it making white women want to fuck black dudes were put out to accomplish this. I personally dislike pot and think most people who smoke abuse it, but it’s one of those things that if properly educated about people would know whether they can partake or avoid and how to sue in moderation.

Do I even have to respond to this?

Attached: it's all so tiresome.jpg (300x300, 33K)

Some of those risks are only if you’re prone to them, and some do the others are if you’re straight up using the gear to avoid eating and exercising properly.

Stronger shit like tren will definitely fuck your blood pressure, but I am only talking about testosterone. You can avoid all those risks (unless you’re genetically prone to hairloss or the skin issues) by using it correctly.

You're not as intelligent as you think you are

And if it were legal for self improvement purposes, we'd be able to run cycles under medical supervision, with a prescription stack optimized for our own physiology and goals followed by blood tests and PCT.

based and redpilled

Thank you for your opinion. Care to elaborate further from your baseless claim?

>Because they want you to get a prescription,
Why can't I get a prescription by telling my doctor I want bigger muscles?

True and cynical-pilled

Attached: 1555370621004.jpg (888x499, 194K)

This siwnhat I have been saying but because I took an approach of a conspiracy standpoint it’s easy for the natty copers to use that as a reason to disregard everything I said. Even if you don’t buy into that conspiracy crap, you can’t deny what you just said. Who knows though, maybe in 100 years certain steroids will be the next thing people try to legalize

>government will pay for men to become women, women to become men, or women to become more womanly
>they ban men from becoming more manly until you're well past your prime and even then at low doses (TRT)
begone, leftist shill. Jow Forums is a rightwing board

Have you ever tried?

Your demeanor gives it away; you're trying too hard. You want others to perceive you as clever and intellectually multifaceted because you're a lifelong underachiever.

Nah. Be a good serf and don't question the government.

Just a reminder in Canada and Mexico steroids are not illegal and look at them. One is cucked and one is a spic shithole.

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

>were retards
>were

Attached: 1541527572960.png (375x375, 138K)

Not him, I’m the other guy who responded to you (the one you decided to ignores post) but this guy is referring to
>Op asked about why steroids are illegal
And then you implying I didn’t offer a possible reason for it to be illegal. I even touched on the health concerns, leveled with you on that harsher compounds should absolutely be illegal. Your post was fueled from emotion. Like a man with low test.

Since you’re gonna ignore it because you can’t argue against it, look at this guy’s post Gear can be used safely.

You'd have to find one of those pill mill doctors that make most of their money from opiate prescriptions if you want more than TRT.

He’s right, faggot.

these arguments sound exactly like the kinds of shit hippies said about LSD in the 60's.

>bruh it's illegal because the GUBMENT doesn't WANT you to WAKE UP
>stay a drone, idiot
>etc

here's a more frightening thought: consider that the government necessarily FUNCTIONS on the basis that people are disillusioned with it/ hold an ironic distance to its operations. It is only the vocal minority that takes their "country duties" seriously. Everyone else feels that the ruling class is either taking their wealth through taxes, is oppressing them into ghettos, is making it harder for people to find jobs, etc etc.

Okay but none of us were talking about hallucinogens or psychedelic drugs. We were talking about health enhancing drugs.

Forget about that though, I’d like to hear your explanation on why shit like estrogen to turn men into women, puberty blockers so parents can decide to ruin their child’s life are legal and more easily accessible than a simple testosterone ether that will at most boost recover and energy as well as a mans mood.

Isn't about time for your 10 year old son's daily does of estrogen?

Unironically user, I was against steroids (but on the fence) until I read this.

Legalize them!

Cope harder roidfag

>son
Please stop misgendering his wife's son

Shit I meant daughter

Might not be illegal to possess but it's illegal to buy and sell.

So it's pretty much the same as in the USA.

>inject test
>natural test plummets
>end result is lowered test and higher estrogen
>inject estrogen
>opposite doesn't happen
>don't get a reciprocal boost in test
God is either dead or having a chuckle

you think hippies didn't believe in the health benefits of LSD either?

Anyway, simply having more testosterone doesn't mean shit. You can misuse the so-called benefits of testosterone very easily: see the prison population, see unnecessary murders and rapes etc. Test is only as good as the person who is using it.

Also: Puberty blockers/hormones treatments/gender reassignments are the lobotomies of our generation, we can only hope that the people of the future will outlaw them as the barbarisms that they are

Did you took AI?

I didn't take anything, and won't until I'm hopping on trt at 35-40. Just pointing out that both test and estrogen give you bitch tits (without PCT for the former anyway). Somehow taking test raises estrogen but taking estrogen doesn't raise test

Yeah I see what you mean but hippies tripping on acid aren’t exactly the healthiest of people. Like you don’t see pro athletes getting busted for cheating never they were tripping balls. It’s not enhancing performance. Whatever mental health benefits they argued it gives (lol @ psychosis being healthy) is way different than the actual physical health benefits from responsible gear use

Higher test can mean nothing, but having fucked up or lower test can also make men aggressive and irrational thinkers. Look into the videos of soiboys attacking people
But yeah that is a problem, and most people in prison aren’t on steroids just naturally high test.

This! Steroid prohibition is counterproductive for the same reason all drug prohibition tends to be counterproductive.

During the Congressional hearings during the Bush administration on whether to makes steroids a Schedule 2 controlled substance, the Director of the US Drug Enforcement Administration testified AGAINST making steroids a Schedule 2 controlled substance. Congress (and Bush) did it anyway. I guess they thought the Director of the DEA was soft on drugs.

Yeah next time do your homework and know what you’re doing