"manlet cope"

5'6 60kg manlet here. How do I cope with being this short? Occasionally I crawl into my bed and cry like a bitch knowing that I will never grow taller. How do I appear manly without trying to compensate? This shit is really getting to me bros. Lifting for 4 months now and I feel accomplished but not being tall brings me back to insecurity. Dating apps don't work. Almost every girl is taller thus they are never interested. I know how to keep my frame stable and big, bite through shittests and ask numbers but can't get to motivate the girls afterwards. How to cope being a manlet? Go full MGTOW or what?

Attached: 1555038437382.png (234x215, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BmnVkn6eziA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whatever u do, dont ask this fucking incel forum for advice about it. you will poison ur mind brother

You're not accomplished after 4months of lifting, it will take you years. But you'll be accomplished in lifting, nothing else. The gym won't make you good at anything else.

Congrats on keeping the new year's resolution thing going for longer than most already though.

Go to asia
Rice people arw 5'2

AND IF YOU'LL BITCH HERE AGAIN I'LL SHOW YOU HOW SHORT YOU CAN BE WITHOUT LEGS YOU FUCKING CUNT

Believe me, I tried asking doc, asking normies and asking best friends. Im waiting for someone redpilled to drop a life changing reply.
I have everything I need but height. It is very bothersome but thanks for the congrats. I don't intend to stop. Having my eggs and whey as we speak.
I am not sure about this one. I will consider it but asians are not my preference.

Here's an ultimatum for you
These are your options
1) Get invasive, uncommon, expensive surgery to get taller
2) Be sad about your height, mope, constantly worry about it
3) get on with your fucking life
I promise you any actual negatives that come with being short (which there admittedly are) will only be worse if you are worried about them constantly. Literally the best thing you can do is just not worry about it.

kys manlet

Now thats something I can work with. It still bothers me and makes me worry.

Bump

Move to the Philippines

>Im waiting for someone redpilled to drop a life changing reply.
true redpill is to just not care about your height, anything else will just fuck with your mind.
now ofc getting to the point where you do not care about your height isn't easy, but it should be the goal

My experience with being short has led me to hate female sexuality
Girl: user, don't let anyone devalue you because of your height! It doesn't matter at all!

Same fucking girl: height is a valid preference I have, genetic fitness, caveman, etc. I want to feel protected!

If you join a fire department you can squeeze into all those crawlspaces that kids hide in but big people can't enter

this is the best post OP, there is no secret way to live as a manlet just don't care and pursue other passions

Stop being a huge fucking pussy. I swear it’s every day some faggot like you comes to cry on Jow Forums about being short. Either live with it and choose to be happy, or wallow in your self pity and kys.
>t. 5’5”

Attached: 6EB7DAFB-CD87-49FB-9397-D5E38D91C6C3.jpg (236x365, 22K)

Seriously consider this. You will be 2" taller than the average male. It's the only way you will ever feel tall.

If not then I guess you could always join a circus and use your height to make people laugh.

youtu.be/BmnVkn6eziA

You want a real, spiritually conscious reply? This is what Jesus, Mihammed and the Buddha preached. Here it goes:

All these "concepts" - money, status, looks, etc will never satisfy you and fulfill what you want out of self image. Not only that, but in some years you'll also be dead underground and reduced to dust and bones just like EVERY OTHER living entity. At that moment, your looks or height wouldn't matter whatsoever.

Old Testament Ecclesiastes 1:14

I have seen all the things that are done under the sun; all of them are meaningless, a chasing after the wind.

Quran 57:20. Know that the life of this world is only play, and idle talk, and pageantry, and boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children; as the likeness of vegetation after rain, whereof the growth is pleasing to the husbandman, but afterward it drieth up and thou seest it turning yellow then it becometh straw. And in the Hereafter there is grievous punishment [infidels and sinners], and (also) forgiveness [for Muslims] from Allah and His good pleasure, whereas the life of the world is but matter of illusion

This realization that nothing will ultimately satisfy you; and that all is striving after wind isn't to make you feel any more despair. It is a humble and beautiful realization- once you accept that these concepts and this earth will never satify then you are free from them!

Did you just tried to console OP by saying in fanciful words that this life is worthless and all human activities are ultimately meaningless? Might as well just tell him to kill himself.

user think about the genetic gene pool! You are worthless! Just off yourself its for the better of us think about the children!

Just find a shorter woman?

Attached: b1rmuzb1z8o21.jpg (960x960, 90K)

My friend’s a legit 30yr old boomer who’s also a subhuman manlet like you. He’s ex army so he’s social as fuck, been lifting for a solid few years with a 6-7/10 face and slays more than anyone I’ve ever met. it’s legit in the 100s.
In conclusion don’t be ugly or autistic and keep lifting.

It was basically the honkpill. Accepting that life and self image(money, looks, etc) are unfulfilling set you free from it. Watch vid related. Shit could change your life brah.

Lmao. Manlets will still get heightmogged even in phillipines. Alot of men are 5’10-6ft. And PBA is filled with men over 6’6.

You can't

Acting proper and "being yourself" can help but that's a deep set insecurity

Being yourself is acting mightier than others, above them. The lion dosnt concern itself with the opinions of sheep. Go live your life