Why does this image anger white women so much?

Why does this image anger white women so much?

Attached: 1547344968430.jpg (2000x1500, 1.11M)

because it reminds them of colonialism

>men talk about their racial preferences
>schizos on Jow Forums start screeching roastie roastie roastie
You need to leave your echo chambers and meet some real people.

because they are realizing that they are the inferior ethnicity. White woman are stupider, uglier, whores, boring, mentally insane, useless, i can go on all day.

Attached: heh smug yui.png (590x594, 332K)

White women should be send to concentration camps

WMAF seems to trigger the fuck out of women though, they react more than asian men

white women*
Whites are the only people not the only women my bad

Because white women age like milk and can't hold down a man.

Because he waifud the ugliest one

She is a cute dorky waifu.

Nah. It's just a bad angle. Looks fine to me.

Don't flatter yourself white boy. We don't care, I mean look at this guy, more female hormones than male hormones. Asian girls can have him.

Why do you larp as a girl? Do you think you are funny? Or maybe you are just bored. Ethier way(you)

I wasn't trying to be funny and stick with what I said. We don't care. I do want you to consider something, the asian population at large. There is an infinitesimally small number of even asian women that hook up and procreate with a Caucasian man. That doesn't mean he is special or princely but an anomaly.

As a white girl whenever I see a man with an Asian wife it doesnt really upset or anger me, I normally assume it's some dude that had to mail order bride.

I don't really understand the attraction though as I think you should be inclined to find your own race more attractive than any others.

Hold on.

I showed it to a white woman and she had no reaction at all. Why did you lie to me? I trusted you.

No one is saying that. I get it though you are just mad that a white man can be happy without your permission.
Translation: how dare they like things i don't like. What kind of bullshit is this. I wish I didn't sqaunder my youth chasing after guys who are out of my league waaaaahhhh

No, I mean that blacks should like blacks and whites should like whites. There is exceptions, as in having a 5/10 white girl or a 8/10 Asian, you would pick the Asian.
I feel naturally more attracted to my own race and I'm pretty sure that's normal.

Also all the people I've known in those relationships have been mail order which is why I make that assumption. Most of those women are really homely too. My partners uncle has had two children with his mail order bride.

White women confuse "can't get" with "don't want" because they're still on a high horse. But that horse is dying.

See this retard here bros, that's what I'm talking about.

Attached: 1536240209420.gif (604x388, 96K)

All that nonsense and it all amounts to "heh I'm not the one who is unlikable they are". You are such a spoiled brat. Go to bed you fucking underaged phone posting larper.

Where did you get these ideas? Are you autistic? Do you get angry if your vegetables touch your meat? Racists could stumble upon clear proof of their ideas and it would still be lost in prescriptionist vomit like this.

You're not wrong, I believe I'm superior to any person of colour, because I am.
Some men mail order because they want to, but in general I'm pretty sure mail order brides are for rejects.

Ok last (you) from me. Bye.

You're one cheeky fucker, a lot of talk from a weeb who works at taco bell

>I normally assume it's some dude that had to mail order bride.
So you are coping? Sad!

If she literally didn't react at all it means she was trying to hide her butthurt.

Superior in what way? How do you measure that?

You can crown yourself King Fuck of Shit Mountain but that dosen't mean jack shit to anyone else unless you actually perform better in some way.

Nah I have a Chad Slavic white bf. It's just cuz I'm racist.
Superior in the way that I dont have to actually do anything to be better, that as an average white I'm better than a above average coloured person. People just treat you better. It's like being an manlet compared to a 6'7 dude.

>white girls can't even play piano
>meanwhile every asian girl was playing bach when they were 5
hahahahahahahahahahaahahaha

So whites are the master race because people are nice to them?

That wasn't a question, the fact that you create in your head a negative scenario when you see a WMAF couple just means that you are indeed coping.

Maybe he's sleeping with all 3 of them.

Attached: 3262556435.jpg (126x121, 5K)

I have no anger, just disgust. That a good white man would fuck that disgusting dirty inferior being and breed with that monster. Just so gross

Whites subjugated the world because they were ok with slaughtering or threatening to slaughter anyone that wouldn't accept jesus as their god and savior. First thing they did is make jesus white and then got on their boats with their guns and germs.

its kinda shocking to see a small child that is not half black

Never seen this ever, and I actually talk to women.

Because they are Asian you autist. Asians don't like Black men. The blacked meme only applies to White women.

whats Tiger Woods then?

>whats Tiger Woods then?
Subhuman

what part is sub?

in the US everybody believes if you are half black you are a god

white chicks are on full-on damage control here but they sperg about asian chicks INCESSANTLY over at lolcow. To the point where it's become a meme.

White women are absolutely seething and I honestly like it as an korean girl. Payback is a bitch.

>korean
you mean you are either Chinese or Japanese

Why does this image anger whitebois so much?

Attached: 38755024060_20a14f00c6_z.jpg (564x564, 81K)

primarily because our women are whores.

Attached: 1528637947887.jpg (640x508, 65K)

fuck a homogeneous society, stability and prosperity. I want to party, get gangbanged by feral niggers and shit out mongrels!

Attached: 1518263067154.jpg (612x612, 101K)

Its the new normal. Unfortunately for white girls there aren't enough black men in the US yet.

Rape epidemic? WHITE MAN'S FAULT!
Terrorism? WHITE MAN'S FAULT!
Moroccans rape and behead scandis? WHITE MAN'S FAULT!
Crime rates surging? WHITE MAN'S FAULT!

Attached: 1544238106655.jpg (750x739, 75K)

ASIA FOR ASIANS, ISRAEL FOR JEWS, AFRICA FOR AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Attached: 1538486891253.jpg (1080x1080, 141K)

White man's burden; disloyal, duplicitous, suicidal, destructive, weak, vapid white women.

Attached: 1547439774299.jpg (750x937, 104K)

Isn't WMAF the norm too since they think their guys look ugly?
Also wtf is up with google? I can't even find popular ugly Japanese photos anymore. Is some obsessed Asian or weeb fucking with the algorithm?

Attached: ugly-rich-handsome-poor_1.jpg?itok=NHF9WHN1.jpg (600x450, 34K)

Just let them reap what they sow.
They will continue to screech at white men right until the very second the muslims cut off their throats.
They will curse the white male patriarchy even with their dying breath.

Attached: 1516762432588.jpg (639x768, 122K)

>at least I am not a racist! The black man had every right to deck me! It's the white guy's fault that didn't come to my rescue!

Attached: 1521973198748.webm (392x296, 768K)

Quit fucking bombing, raiding, or occupying the countries that end up fucking immigrating then. US has a long history with Honduras and Guatemala aiding in coupes and supporting corrupt dictators.

Swedes should look up their countries recent meddling in African and the Middle East. Their soldiers are shit and their bombings are shit. I have no sympathy for Swedes pretending like they dindu nuffin.

lmao wmaf coupling is transparently pathetic. it's always a spineless self hating asian woman and a bottom barrel white loser who got rejected by white women

Attached: 1505566795794.jpg (1300x650, 239K)

Tell me all about how italy, greece, spain, portugal, norway, finland and the netherlands destabilized somalia, pakistan, syria, afghanistan, iraq, libya, lebanon, yemen and turkey.

Scratch that, tell me all about how the majority of refugees are somehow fleeing war from countries that are not even at war.

Scratch that, tell me all about how white women think they are not effectively commiting suicide by importing military-aged men that are fundamentalists, uneducated, radicalized and on a jihad.

Attached: 1532487293927.jpg (584x735, 140K)

There's no such thing as white countries. You always have been savage raiders and thievers. Everything you have is stolen from someone.

Attached: 1541510316290.jpg (640x738, 273K)

t. nigger whose cousins back in africa have yet to invent the wheel and still rape infants because they believe it will cure their AIDS

Attached: 1543098946211.jpg (962x601, 124K)

>mating with a soulless Asian

I kinda agree with woman on this one

>implying whites don't rape infants and relatives in satanic rituals because of your inherently demonic damned race

Attached: 1500813172162.jpg (1150x382, 121K)

Let it all burn to the ground, let it all devolve to shit.
When left to their own devices, niggers and the mongrels they will spawn, will transform white civilization to africa.
No electricity, no medicine, no education, nothing.
Let it all crash and burn.

Attached: 1536798839279.jpg (750x841, 118K)

Yeah, whites.
>pic related.

Attached: 1533720860358.jpg (942x459, 74K)

These white people are criminal!

Attached: 1539439194584.jpg (957x554, 86K)

The entirety of the gov't and federal agencies work in unison to mask hispanic and black criminality, and even then you animals are overrepresented.
46 million niggers in the US and 22 million of you are on SNAP.
13% of the US population and you animals still manage to commit 52% of all crime.

Attached: 1544328578404.jpg (943x347, 51K)

>Asians don't like Black men
white guys need to stop chanting this to themselves. You'd seriously be surprised if you went outside a bit.

Although I guess it matters more where you live. Super common here in NYC.

Based user
keep it up

>Turkey
That's your EU partner. As for Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, and Pakistan various European countries have dipped their hand into fighting or trying to control those countries. As for Somalia, the US is pretty much the major country that fucked shit up despite the UN asking them too and the UK helping later. They killed a bunch of civilians and destroyed infrastructure trying to kill rebel groups which destabilized the region and helped allow Islamic extremism from a fucked up Middle East which led to a second civil war.

Turkey isn't in the EU

Oh yeah I forgot they stopped the negotiations because of human rights

>Chad Slavic white bf.

>Slavic
>Chad
Your amerimutt is showing

BM/WF relationship is definitely not "normal"

92% of white women outright refuse to date black guys

No real chad would be caught dead in an adidas track suit or squats all day smoking a cigarette

I've never seen a white woman getting angry over this, ever. I have seen tons of butthurt Asian men online crying about it, though, and weird racist white guys mad about "race mixing". I literally don't care who is fucking who because I have a boyfriend, duh. Real woman aren't so fixated on how others pair up like you people are. Maybe it's something to do with how we're not sex starved like you guys are, no offense

Western women have standards while the cretinous white male has to fly to some developing country in Asia like a predator to find someone willing to sleep with him because they don't know better that's he actually a loser in his own country.

Flat ass wrong. You need to travel around the us a bit more. Oh, heres one to try. Go to a college campus and about 30% of white girls are hanging on a black guy

>Western women have standards
Thats not it. White women have the dark boys moved into the country so they don't have to travel.

Nice first world country you've got there, pal. But seeing your posts around here, you fully deserve it. Hope you enjoy!

>Flat ass wrong. You need to travel around the us a bit more
That's not evidence, nor is it even an argument.

>Go to a college campus and about 30% of white girls are hanging on a black guy
Anecdotes, again, not evidence.

The statistical facts disagree with you, I have no need to lie about such things as I'm neither black/white. It's certain that you're black yourself, considering you'll go out of your way to lie about something so trivial to save your own fragile ego.

Attached: YP race attraction.png (712x303, 130K)

Damn, the dating market is definitely prejudiced towards nonwhites. This is crazy, I wish my parents never brought me to the west.

yeah your another fool that digs up shit on the internet and the world goes by outside you in a flash. I'll say again, if you go in public and travel around you will see an alarming number of white women and black men together. I don't like it but it is indeed happening. Look up from your screen.

>yahoo personals

You could have gone with AOL personals from 1999, same difference.
The reality is a lot breaker.

>yeah your another fool that digs up shit on the internet and the world goes by outside you in a flash
"wow a fool who actually backs up the claims he asserts with facts? f-fuckin loser.."
This is just pathetic dude, I'm Asian and I can say the graph is definitely true, westernised Asian girls are fucking whores and race traitors, everyone is chasing the archetypal white chad that is idealised in the media.

> I'll say again, if you go in public and travel around you will see an alarming number of white women and black men together
Why are you ignoring statistics?

>I don't like it but it is indeed happening
If it WAS happening, which it isn't, you're black so why wouldn't you like it? I'd love a white gf too but it's just not happening. Stop coping.
I'm 3rd Generation Chinese who was born in Canada but now lives in the US, I get what you're saying.
I often contemplate moving to Hong Kong.

Attached: pf ethnic pref.png (1800x2044, 115K)

>You could have gone with AOL personals from 1999, same difference.
>The reality is a lot breaker.
It doesn't get any bleaker than the study for nonwhites.

The study is peer reviewed also, so it's definitely a reputable source.

Bro I went outside and saw hot blond girls with Chinese guys. Therefore it is normal and common and not a lie.

Oh boy here comes the chart autist
>yahoo personals
>yahoo
Is this 2001?

>Bro I went outside and saw hot blond girls with Chinese guys. Therefore it is normal and common and not a lie.
Lol, I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.
I hope it gets better for us in the west, and I'm optimistic it will.

yeah and you are a denier like the politicians and press in europe spouting stats that no sexual assaults happen by migrants against the local girls. Its inconvenient to see the truth so you bury in in stats you cook yourself

>tfw spent hours upon hours trying to look asian

>Canada
Canada is China, so is Australia

Chart Autist? Using statistics to assert my claim makes me autistic?
>Is this 2001
No, it's not. Even if it was, it wouldn't negate it's statistical significance considering the findings have been replicated in future attraction studies.

It's the way you speak too. I can tell you have zero interactions outside of Jow Forums.

Its no more relevant in proving what is true than the bible is prove of a god. You make this shit up as you go.

>yeah and you are a denier like the politicians and press in europe spouting stats that no sexual assaults happen by migrants against the local girls.
Straw man, not relevant at all but okay.
If you don't want to accept the facts I've presented that's fine, but the anons lurking this thread will see past your cope and know the truth of how fucked the west is for nonwhites.

>Its inconvenient to see the truth so you bury in in stats you cook yourself
Really, didn't know I was one of the academics that peer reviewed every single race attraction study that supports my claim.

In reality it's the opposite, the truth inconveniences you, so you have to come up with these wild reasonings and mental gymnastics as to why statistics don't matter because you "saw a white girl holding a black guys hand at college" once, it's ridiculous.

I don't live in Canada any longer, I've found better job prospects in the States, plus Alberta's cost of living was a bit too high for my liking.
Ad hom, not an argument.
Straw man, not an argument.

There was no argument, I'm making fun of you. You talk like a fucking computer program.

>There was no argument, I'm making fun of you
Well, I'm glad you're not dumb enough to try and argue against facts.

The point of theology is to show you that a personal relationship with God is possible for everyone.

>wild reasonings
seriously when was the last time you walked the streets? not one city but go to multiple cities across the US. Your laboratory cooking doesn't reflect what is going on today.

I will make an observation. It just might be your know it all arrogance that is keeping women away from you. Take a look in the mirror.

>seriously when was the last time you walked the streets?
I don't think you understand what an anecdote is.
Anecdote, in the context used: an account regarded as unreliable or hearsay

I walk the streets and I do not see blacks mingling with whites, as people self segregate, especially white people.

>not one city but go to multiple cities across the US.
Again, I've lived in Canada and multiple regions in the US.

>I will make an observation
Your observations mean nothing to me, it's apparent that you're a negro with a chip on his shoulder, and if you want to say otherwise, post a timestamped pic of your hand as proof.
Because this amount of cope can only come from someone with an ego to protect.

Attached: 1546920654819.jpg (500x500, 68K)

This
When I'm out with my Chinese gf, most of the looks I get are from white women. Generally the older ones

Facts don't care about your feeling