But..... Steel is heavier than feathers..... I dont get it

But..... Steel is heavier than feathers..... I dont get it.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Quantities over niggertities

Nobody is this stupid. I refuse to believe anybody has trouble with this one.

I still got triggered by this joke

>would you rather get hit by 1kg of feathers or steel
>say feathers
>they all laught, calling me stupid and said they are both 1 KILOGRAM heavy so it's same
>like true sperg tried to explain 1kg of steel would hurt more but I can't explain it well for them
>they laught even more and I got nickname idiot for rest of our year

Steel is more dense so in you situation you are right.

The feathers would just fly all over the place you might get poked in the eye if your unlucky though.

The steel would straight up fuck you up if it hit you.

If the feather were tightly packed I to a block I suppose that could fuck you too.

The weight is the same but the density is not.

>tfw too old to know this joke and had to read the thread
what a dumb joke

But which is larger?

>doesn't know Limmy
>pretends it has to do with age

With steel hitting you, you have the same amount of force as feathers, but it's on a smaller surface area, therefore hurts way less.
Same goes for a needle, it hurts to poke with a small amount force because of a small surface area, applying the same amount of force with a ball wouldn't feel like nothing. Idk if this made sense but fukkit

You, sir, are fucking retarded.

Originlmao

I thought robots were supposed to be smart. good god...

Youre describing pressure. The same force exerted on a smaller area creates higher pressure.

Please guys no bullying :(

This is how I feel about many things in life.

Also REEEEEE don't bring Limmy into r9k you shit, he's too good.

A pound of steel and a pound of feathers are both a pound. Just takes less steal to equal a pound cause it's more dense.

Limmy's Show is probably one of my top 10 favorite shows and he's def one of my favorite comedians

hahahahaha, oh, wowzers

A pound of feathers weighs weighs the same but it has a higher mass because you need more of it to equal a pound.

you are confused lmao

I hope everyone that makes this joke has a ton of steel dropped on their chest while i have a ton of feathers dropped on me.

It was weird seeing this meme explode like 5 years after the show aired here in Scotland

mates i'm pretty sure this steel and feather thing existed way before whoever this "limmy" nigga is

The joke of the sketch is that he never realizes he's incorrect while the viewer immediately knows it because it's such a common prank.

it's still a ton, user.