Can someone explain to me why females come to this board when they hate incels and wouldnt fuck any of the guys here??

Can someone explain to me why females come to this board when they hate incels and wouldnt fuck any of the guys here??

It makes no sense.

Attached: he-is-charles.jpg (800x450, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TejgtoHmRqc&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because I'm more of a robot than any of you underage "tfw no gf" faggots

Tell it to crystal cafe

No you arent you chad rejectee. Take it crystal cafe and lolcow

GIRLS ARENT ALLOWED TO SAY FAGGOT ON Jow Forums IN 2021

This has been debated in too many god awful threads, get the fuck off my board.

Attached: 1546617888762.jpg (624x628, 37K)

>rejects guys all day
>I'm more alone than anyone
I think I get it but can you tell me the answer to make sure

You guys must be sleepy, huh? It's past your bedtime! If you're really upset you can always talk to your guidance counselors tomorrow at school, ok?

Attached: 1479868640520.png (438x437, 203K)

>tfw no bf
Get the fuck off my board stacy wannabe.

You are the most retarded being the world could ever lay it's eyes upon, you absolute degenerate nigger. No wonder your parents got divorced. It's truly a shame your mother had to get raped so such an abomination could be conceived. You are nothing but trash to me. An insect. I can just look at you and you'll break in half, kike. I'd love to stomp on your deformed face until nothing but pulp is left. And then as I am raping your cold corpse I'll praise Allah for giving me the opportunity for cleansing the Earth of such scum. I can't wait to kick your crooked teeth out one by one. I'd honestly love to rape your girlfriend after your inevitable demise but you'd probably want that since you are an enormous cuckold. Oh, I'm sorry I forgot you are a giant fucking faggot and exclusively suck black cock. I'll say this only once, sissy boy. I've got your address and I've got your name. A 1 hour drive is all I need to come over and fulfill my deepest desire to send you straight to hell. I was willing to be merciful and grant you a swift death but now I'll make sure you suffer as much as possible. You know what the best part is? I'll claim it was self defense. They'll believe me as soon as they see that putrid and villainous entity you call a face. You have unleashed the rage of a thousand suns. This is your last warning before your absolute annihilation. Don't message me ever again. You understand?

you're gonna think I'm LARPing but I'm attracted to an incel guy. He's actually pretty cute just super edgy and sexist
We banter and I low key want him to hate fuck me
He sent me a dick pic even though I had a boyfriend at the time and it was massive. He said to think about it while I fuck my ''cuck boyfriend''. There's a few girls that would fuck him that I know, he's just too edgy to allow any of us near him

>Lmao silly boys
>Passed you bedtime
>heuheu

Go and get another pap smear slut. Your dad hates you. Your wasted existence is laughable. No babies will ever come out of your womb.

Aww did I strike a nerve wittle butt blasted user :(

NO, can someone explain why there are so many of these "how do we get rid of females/why do females come here?" threads? i must've seen like at least 5 today.
honestly the only reasons why I come here:
>lonely, no friends
>want some attention and to interact with people

so the solution is simple. stop giving attention to these femanons/fembots and they'll leave (well, at least most of them)

Will you be my Christmas cake gf who bullies me, user
My heart hurts

Watch this video explains it.
youtube.com/watch?v=TejgtoHmRqc&t=

>awww did i strike a nerve

No you didnt I just like laughing at thots who post on a board they hate.

I just shook my dads hand. You mad?

Because us robots are sick of you cunt whore sluts invading our board?
>want some attention

Leave cunt. This is not /soc/.

Thanks not how time zones work

>and wouldnt fuck any of the guys here??
I lost my virginity to another khhv that I met here. It happens.

No, sorry.

Such a pathetic comeback. Might as well have told me to go back to kitchen. If you weren't pissed you wouldn't be responding to me bitchboiii.

Girls were here before incels. Cancer incel teenager faggots only came here after reddit kicked them out.

>Such a pathetic comeback.

Oooooooh someone is triggered. What age did daddy walk out on you?
>Might as well have told me to go back to kitchen
Implying you can cook for shit. Like all modern women you suck at everything.

>Girls were here before incels.
No they werent you lying cunt.
>Cancer incel teenager faggots only came here after reddit kicked them out.
No, females came here after gamgergate. Incels were here from the start
>reddit
can go to hell.

more please. I need this

Attached: 1505112892713.jpg (454x650, 78K)

Damn I feel a little bad, you must really be a teenager. Your insults are garbage. You should use the words roastie/cunt/hole more. It's more impactful than "YoU Don'T hAVe a daD"

You need some work, but you'll get there some day. Later dudes.

Attached: 82345098756703.png (614x556, 463K)

thanks for the (You) bitch

>Incels were here from the start
lmao are you proud of that or something... pathetic

You've been here less than a year. Otherwise you would know incels were never welcome here.