All "people" who dont have aspergers need to leave

All "people" who dont have aspergers need to leave

Attached: dahmer-jeffrey-image.jpg (300x300, 14K)

>"people"
>post implies he's an aspie
>post implies he's superior to normal people

Attached: 1546872750454.png (200x219, 88K)

I am diagnosed with aspergers and am superior to you. Stronger faster smarter and more attractive.
I can bench press 295 squat 275 run a 4:53 minute mile and know multivariable calculus. Also i write my own music. Soc rated me as a 10/10 beat that you subhuman neurotypical

that's great, but how does it feel to know you will never be able to properly socialize and connect with other humans?

>never be able to properly socialize and connect with other humans?
Normalfags arent able to either youll learn this once you actually interact with them

alright, nice bait, i'm done with this thread

Attached: proxy.duckduckgott.com.png (625x626, 35K)

all bark, no bite.

wait, you might not get the point of that expression due to your aspie brain, let me rephrase it:

Show us proofs that youre not a lying sack of shit

It feels like it is what it is. Doesn't particularly feel like anything.
I have no desire to interact with or "bond" with other people.

feels pretty good, i do have a small group of great friends, i dont need a huge group of "friends" who only see eachother every now and then and fake interest in each other
normalfags are fake and pathetic

Can we make this a Dahmer thread? He was based too bad he only killed gay nigger men

Attached: Jeffery-Dahmer-victim-6-300-300x180.jpg (300x180, 10K)

>too bad he only killed gay nigger men
>too bad
Huh?..Literally the lowest rung of humanity...

That's the point, it's too easy prey

based and spergpilled

I consider Dahmer my friend

>diagnosed aspie
>go to aspie group
>literal retards
>tfw grown so rarted, don't even know myself
>get told i'm "high functioning" aspie
>now whenever someone says "high functioning" it triggers me

A HIGH FUNCTIONING RETARD IS JUST A NORMAL PERSON YOU FUCKING NONCES

I dont have Aspergers but frankly I may as well have. I grew up with a severely (almost tard level) autistic brother beating the shit out of me every other day and then my parents making it out as if everything bad that happened to me was my fault. along with giving the sperg fucking everything he wanted, whilst I was neglected as fuck.

so autism has fucked me mentally and emotionally in spite of me not having it. and frankly I wish a simple bit of aspergers was my biggest issue in life, at least then its an excuse. Maybe I could even get autismbux instead of moving from wagey job to wageyjob getting let go every time I can't fit in or avoid taking days off because I had a panic attack on leaving the house.

Reminder that if you wholly feel for Dahmer then you've fallen for his manipulation, the man never regretted what he did and wished he could do it all over again.

Well that's kinda the weirdly helpful part about Dahmer's "type". He wanted purely hairless torsos, you don't get that alot on white guys, especially not polish descent. But by going for the hairless, well toned chests that he went for, he unknowingly targeted a group of people the police consider the "less dead" because no one would really miss them. A gay black man, at THAT time? Dahmer accidentally found a niche that's prime for killing.

I believe he would have been killing kids only if he thought he could get away with it, based on his earlier incident exposure arrests and age of some of his victims. The guy got off on being evil.

>>go to aspie group
My mum wants me to do this, is it better to avoid them at all costs?

You can bench more than you can squat? You must look like a disproportionate, chicken-legged motherfucker.

I have Aspergers and still fucked an emo qt pi, there's hope for us boys

nice digits

honestly, my experience with it was pretty bad. The group's activities centered around simulating normal social situations and learning basic, common sense things like keeping your hands to yourself, and identifying the signs that someone is busy and that you shouldn't talk to them. We had a rule where you could only talk while holding this bauble, and it was passed around when the guy running the group wanted your input. One kid would stretch his arm out to him desperate for the speaking bauble, and then only talk about Yu Gi Oh when given the chance.

I'd say if you have difficulty in every day social situations, you might want to go to the group a few times and see if it has any value to you, but if your problems are more related to transitioning to adulthood, there are probably better programs out there.

normies off my original board now