How autistic are you?

how autistic are you?
how mentally ill are you?

Attached: 49569693_377708382995775_739633887092670464_n.jpg (225x350, 15K)

Autistic retard with fetal alcohol syndrome reporting in. It's okay I guess, but if I was any smarter I might realize the magnitude of my failures and off myself.

actual inbred reporting
in
i suffer from depression and severe social anxiety

Borderline austistic i think, not sure, maybe mildy depressed and anxious. Nothing bad enough to complain about. Although i did have a dissociative episode where a voice in my head was taking over parts of my body.

Attached: 1545670582583.png (1417x2006, 993K)

how do you deal with the disociative breakdowns?
i get them alot now

Can't hold conversations with church friends.
Foid personality makes me fucking disgusted.

Diagnosed autist with depression, have no friends, no formal education, only have a chinese gf.

Attached: 1540623694839.png (636x720, 616K)

That was my first one desu, i don't know how i got out of it , i think i just played death grips really loudly to drown it out.

Attached: 1542545473086.gif (215x200, 1.47M)

Diagnosed depression and social anxiety. My psychiatrist said I might be aspie or schizo, she doesn't know yet.

Attached: 1546755078883.jpg (679x657, 90K)

I might be, but have not been diagnosed, autistic- I have no known allergies or genetic disorders or physical disabilities/disfigurements I'm just a lazy fucking NEET

Autistic enough to get two autism tests by my school but still manage to pass both times
Here's a list of my diagnoses in order of earliest diagnosed to latest diagnose
>ADHD, kindergarten
>Emotionally disturbed, 2nd grade
>Major depression, general anxiety 4th grade
>Gender dysphoria 2012
>Schizophrenia, paranoia, suicidal ideation 2017 April
>schizoaffective, OCD, bpd, PTSD 2017 August
Still think I have autism and will be getting tested again some day soon, though a lot of symptoms of schizophrenia can look like autism so who knows

Attached: 1446567202722.gif (278x214, 1.31M)

you sound like someone i know
are you mtf or from ohio by any chance?

Ftm from wisconsin

Don't think I'm actually an aspie. I'm pretty sure I've just isolated myself so much that I've become socially inept. I don't think I'm mentally ill. I actually think I'm excessively sane and (self)aware. But, when I talk to people on here, they tell me to get help. Once I got a "shine on, you psychotic diamond". They probably thought I was being joking. The only time I opened up even slightly IRL I was told "I know that you don't believe, but I think you have to start praying." Paraphrased because it was in Swedish.

bump for interesting but unoriginal thread

Bipolar I, mania predominating..

I'm not a doctor so I couldn't tell you.

Aspergers
Where do I find a fellow autist to make my waifu.

>have a chinese gf.

chinese are the breast. does she have big teddys?

Attached: bearnaked.jpg (640x640, 173K)

>how autistic are you?
I talked to myself multiple times on Discord with numerous alts, they all had different personalities that I wrote out in my notebook. Also I narrate what I do irl and say every thing that comes in mind.
>how mentally ill are you?
I scream nearly everyday, I cut my wrists in the past, and I have suicidal thoughts. I also don't go out in public because I can't stand being looked, I believe I didn't go outside for five years now, but I don't think that stands as a mental illness. I don't like self-diagnosing at all.

I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE AT THIS POINT

I suffer from AVPD and acute paranoia, the agoraphobia and fear of judgment makes it impossible to do almost anything

are you the guy that had an entire server of bots where only 2 talked at a time and banned anyone that took notice? i saw a thread about that a few days ago, he said you all had the same writing style though

I'm not fucked up it's everyone else who's fucked up.

Attached: 1534826870981.jpg (938x700, 132K)