Who am I?

>has at least 5 different hobbies for her whole life
>drops almost all of them growing up
>discovers a new powerful passion: philosophy (and science in general)
>dedicates her last years of high school to that exclusively
>finishes high school
>realizes she's a beautiful young woman now and has the power to do everything she wants to do, to win everyone over
>panics
>has no idea of what path she wants to follow anymore
>existential dread descends upon her once again

Anons, what I'm asking you today is: would it matter if I spent the rest of my life manipulating others in order to achieve my goals? Doesn't everybody do it anyway (even if unconsciously sometimes)?
I don't even know what my goals are yet.
I'm just contemplating this huge power potential, withholding it, for now.
What should I do? Anybody else who ever felt the same?

Attached: 1543331818189.gif (500x475, 982K)

Too many words. I think you know the three letters. _YS

Also you have no power. You wound up here.

I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do, having an interest in everything, so I instead chose to be everything that I can be. It isn't working out very well in the conventional sense, but I can at least say that I'm free, which is more than most people can say.

But I don't want to be free, that's why I'm scared now. Freedom is our worst curse!

Freedom is a curse, only if you choose for it to be, user. Which you're free to do. :^)

>her
You're a dumb attention whore get here

Tits or grfo. You know the rules, woman

>Freedom is our worst curse

Edgy

Attached: 1530594645634.png (496x384, 223K)

You guys are probably right

>her

Don't whore around, learn some home economics, and marry a well-off Chadlite and start a family.

>girl wants to study philosophy because she saw herself in the mirror and fell in love
woah, you'll get along great with every other girl in your philosophy class

I mean it, it truly scares the shit out of me everyday..

What do you want then? You wanne be a wageslave with no control whatsoever?
Will this make you happy?

I actually dont get it desu

No I mean it you're both stupid and an attention whore, the general positive reception you get for being a female has warped your perceptions so you don't even notice what a vapid creature you are. And one day you'll wonder why you can only hold on to guys as unimpressive as you.

What would be the point of that though?
I fell in love after wanting to study philosophy leptard, follow the green text
I don't know what I want :(
Suggestions are well accepted here bois

Abandon desire and become an ascetic, OP. That's the only path forward for those like us.

But why? Isn't that on the same level of ending it all?

>giving up materialism is the same as ending it all
Holy shit you really are a female

What are you asking exactly? What to do in life? May I suggest you start doing some part time prostitution. You get sex and money, win-win.

Materialism matters as much as spiritualism in the Lebenswelt (or Lifeworld) goddamnit, you can't just give up on one of the aspects and expect to live fully
That's a dangerous path user

Oh look someone hit puberty. How charming.

On a serious note it's a shame that i'm a lazy and depressive piece of shit, if i was in the mood i'd gladly have a conversation in a thread that surprisingly isn't flooded with tranny bullshit or shitposts

It's not dangerous, what are you talking about? It can be fun and rewarding. I can even be your first client to show you how it works.

>Materialism matters as much as spiritualism
lol
teehee
haha
HAHAHAHHAHAA
AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA
OH NO NO NO
LOOK AT THIS HOLE
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: 1540923124385.png (600x536, 233K)

If you actually did take your philosophy classes seriously, you would know something about the (un)ethical aspects of manipulating others. Also, to answer the question of wether or not you should use your "huge power potential" to win over others depends on your goals... Which you had none, so I'm kind of confused why you would you want to use such power in the first place and/or agonize over it, especially If you don't like your freedom, since having power over others implies a great deal of autonomy.

As for figuring out your path, I suggest you should try to fulfill your childhood dream profession, If you indeed think you can manage to do everything and anything. Most people abandon such fantasies when they realize they can't be realized.

teehee I'd love to hear your opinion though

Enlighten us, then, oh guru, what wise spiritual path led you to shitpost tonight? Your obvious contempt for others really drives home your peace and oneness with God.

>A woman who is self aware of her own power.
Oh fuck this thing is dangerous. I think the bible warned us about these types, insinuating that women being clueless of their own leverage over men was design.

I know what you're talking about and I've never had a childhood dream profession, or achievable fantasies in general...so that's the problem lol
I didn't want this, I'm sorry :C

so your overarching existential crisis is whether you want be a slut or not? are you really as smart as you think you are?

>she
just fucking go away we all know what you're trying to do here, nobody wants to validate your existence wretched piece of shit, get off this site

It's not necessarily about being a slut since I gain no enjoyment from that :S
you wouldn't have enough power to validate my existence anyway, friendo

>realizes she's a beautiful young woman now and has the power to do everything she wants to do, to win everyone over
Imagine being this naive? Yea, you do sound like you just finished high school.
Haha, no. You need to concentrate on something and work really hard at it and MAYBE you can succeed in the way you describe. DESU, your current career path is going to end up as a teacher or some kind of daycare unless you do something fast.
Don't go to law school

>you wouldn't have enough power
LOL. you're desperate enough to turn to a cesspit very blatantly for validation and that's what you just fucking said to me? I don't need the power, you've already shown yourself to be a pitiful bitch, pawing for responses from people who don't need your company. You're already manipulating others to achieve your goals by fucking posting this. You know how you want to live, stop attention whoring and just go bother people who AREN'T already miserable.

You don't like sex? Then you won't attract guys.

if you don't want to be a slut you have to work and contribute something useful to society. but you just discovered you're a woman so you don't want to do that. your only other option is to leverage your sexuality against men in order to coast through life without having achieved anything of value except your own hedonistic desires. if that's not slutty i don't know what is.

Well I didn't mean it that way actually: I mean I have to be the one to validate my own existence because I'm stubborn enough not to follow others blindly... And I'm sad about that, it would be much easier the other way around... I have no idea of how I want to live and indeed I'm just looking for different points of view here. I do realize I'm miserable and have a lot to learn from others!
I'll keep that in mind, thanks
I'm just saying I don't enjoy slutting around, of course I like sex
Who said I don't want to do that? It is still one of the options!

If you like sex then let's have some.

Sure, see ya in 10

Attached: 1544125282953.jpg (400x400, 16K)