Give it to me straight

Give it to me straight, Jow Forums. If I start cutting now, in how many months can I get somewhat lean? I don’t want to be super shredded, just low enough bf% to have a flat stomach and get rid of my slight double chin.

Attached: 7643DC5E-A158-413C-8D73-07FD64AE00F5.jpg (1478x2236, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTYv3FcEcus
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIPvxI36qaW66WgI6oXwrsqizOVLL4GWd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i was a little smaller than you. It took me 1 1/2 year. Just cut, lift heavy eat good and the result will come.

Im 6'0 and 85kg right now. Pic related is the body fat % I wanna get down to.

Attached: gettyimages-688300298-1024x1024.jpg (683x1024, 184K)

Gotta get some muscle as well. Probably got a good 10kg to lose whilst lifting and putting on some muscle, so at 0.5kg a week that’s 20 weeks or 5 months. Either way, just get going and see what happens, you will soon be in better shape than you are now

Are you retarded? You can't gain muscle while cutting weight.

Definitely won't take me 1.5 years, that seems ridiculous. The other guys 5 months sounds more realistic but I don't get why he's saying I will put on muscle while losing weight.

You’re a beginner, your body will put on muscle pretty easily, even when losing weight. Won’t be as quick as it would be whilst bulking, but it will happen.

Have a look at some studies, not being able to put on any muscle whilst cutting is a definite myth. However bulking and cutting still makes sense for putting on muscle quicker, and putting on more muscle overall than would be possible whilst staying completely lean

Attached: 51164CE7-2770-47B9-9230-2174BF593D61.jpg (600x450, 57K)

0.5 month if you do water fasting

come back in 5 months. I will wait to see yous abs lmao

I'm not a beginner, I've been bulking for about 5 months

Well then what the fuck are you doing...Look at your tits. Start eating at maintenance and lift very often, time to start actually building muscle now instead of just being a fat cunt

Fuck off cunt, my bench went from 50kg to 75kg in those 5 months so clearly what I'm doing is working. Why would eating at maintanence help me build more muscle than bulking which is what I'm doing now? You're such a retard. Also post body

i am laughing at you man tits and your 75kg bench

Nigga with a body like that, you dont lift. I do high volume workouts 6 days a week.

Attached: 20190417_101832.jpg (907x983, 372K)

If I don't lift explain how my bench went up by 25kg? Why would I lie on the internet?

You need to lose a shitload of fat, AND you have no muscle.
Do some fasts and then lean bulk, i guess.

>what is recomp

>"Why would I lie on the internet?"
Kek

I'd say about 5-8 months depending on how aggressive.

I was in a similar spot but less fat 3 months ago. 5'9"/167lb. Now I'm 140lb and my top abs are somewhat showing, I expect another month or two before a full set of shitty abs.

But you probably have closer to 50lb of excess fat to it will take a few months longer.

>post body
>posts half an arm
nice try manlet

>OP picture
>still bulking

What are you doin bro

I know I'm pretty fat, but I still want to gain more muscle and strength before I start cutting. I want to be able to bench 80kg for 3x5.

You can if you got hardly any in the first place.

>Give it to me straight
>NEWWW I DON’T LYKE VEGETALS X{
>Gimme, gimme sugar coated lies!

That isn't 50lb of fat, user... he said he currently weighs 85kg which is 187lb. Your telling me op has to get down to 137lb (absolute skeleton mode) in order to get lean? That looks like about 20lb of fat to cut in order to get lean.

Hmmmm. I dont think you're going about it in the correct fashion. Atleast go on a maintenance I'd say. Do not bulk anymore. You will see huge gains in lifting by just steadily increasing weight. Dont bulk anymore tho

Maybe 50lb is overestimating but he should at least get down to 150lb if he wants to be that lean.

>Are you retarded? You can't gain muscle while cutting weight.
no you're the fucking retard lol, you can if u are beginner
id say 6mo assuming you're in like a 300 kcal deficit the entire time

How will I gain muscles if I'm not bulking? Bear in mind I'm not a beginner.

You got me, post body lanky fucker. My mere Persian presence gives lanky fucks like yourself a good scare

Attached: 20180214_114055.jpg (4032x3024, 2.59M)

Yeah, so you pretty much are a beginner. You will be intermediate probably after a year or two, around 5x100kg on bench and you should have exhausted most of your noob gains. At a 75kg bench you will absolutely get stronger whilst cutting if you keep lifting. And do cut, don’t waste time at maintenance

two weeks water fasting, or 2years on small caloric deficit meme

Attached: 1555249359131.jpg (612x816, 447K)

Lol who gives a shit, nothing will change the fact that you're too insecure to post your short little body.

Why would water fasting help? I need to lose fat not water weight. Can't tell if you guys are trolls or idiots.

>cutting

Build some muscle first

>bulking

Cut some fat first

What's his BF% guys ? Just wanted to compare with my own body.

start eating OMAD and you will get shredded in 2 months
you gain muscle nad strength even on a caloric deficit
>I want to be able to bench 80 3x5
this is easy to obtain on a cut specially in your current fat af s tate
lose the pregnant hips and fat beer belly NOW before it's too late

I started cutting about two months ago and at the time I looked pretty much exactly like you do right now. Based on my two-month progress, I'd estimate that it'll take me another four months or so to get to where you're trying to go. I haven't been counting calories or macros, or even going to the gym, I've just been eating two meals a day w/o snacking or drinking my calories.

Water fasting is just fasting but where you can drink fluids w/o calories, e.g. water, unsweetened tea, diet soda, etc. (as opposed to dry fasting, where you can't ingest anything at all)

cont. Dry fasting is much more effective at burning fat because the body can convert body fat into its own water, but it's really not safe to do a dry fast more than once every several weeks

I had the same type of body as you now when i started in march

What to do? Lift and cardio. Count your macros. 500kcal deficit and you'll get there. We're going to make it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-122126__01.jpg (1808x829, 87K)

Threads like these are so fucking pathetic.
>P-pls tell me Jow Forums, if I start cutting soon (I promise) then what will happen? How long will it take to look good???

Nigger just start cutting. Count your calories, and if you don't like what you see after 1-2 months then decrease caloric intake even further. Everybody's body is different. Figure out what works for you. This shit isn't rocket science. You don't need the help of all these other retards here just to pre-pre-plan how to eat less, you fat fuck.

>Give it to me straight, Jow Forums
>straight
>Jow Forums

This means nothing without a Y axis.

Oh..i fucked the crop.

Attached: yaxis.png (2155x871, 109K)

>Why would eating at maintanence help me build more muscle than bulking which is what I'm doing now?

Because you literally have mantits...You're not supposed to bulk yourself into obesity you fucking idiot. You're already heavy, so start lifting at maintenance to get some definition for a start

I'm pretty much same boat as op and similar body as well but I am fatter and have a little more muscle definition down under. I have been training for 6 months but only really tried to be consistent past 3 months. Could I still maximize my gains by staying at maintenance while being fat?

if you are this fat, just cut bro.

lean body is better to gain muscle. eat enough protein and keep your train volume. This way you won't lose your gains.

At maintenance you will gain muscle much slower than when bulking, and won’t lose weight. I did the same thing you did as I wanted to keep getting stronger quickly, but honestly it was fucking retarded. At least for me personally I had to admit that when I looked in the mirror the thing that bothered me the most was that I was fat, so I made that a priority. It would probably make sense for you to do that as well.

In the long run you will put on muscle much quicker that way, cutting and then slowly bulking will have you end the year with more muscle mass and being better looking than if you stayed at maintenance the entire time.

In my opinion being at maintenance is a waste of time unless you are already advanced and want to run a peaking program, or are happy with the way you look and just want to maintain

>believe he can't grow muscle on a cut to the point of calling other retards over it
Never gonna make it

>sad beta eyes
>stuffed pants
>giant ass tattoo of Stephanie from Full House

Hey man I'm 6'1 and 81kg atm. Your pic is pretty much what I'm going for as well. Not sure though, I'll know it when I see it in the mirror.

With fasting you will get there faster and with more muscle than any caloric restriction protocol

youtube.com/watch?v=HTYv3FcEcus

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIPvxI36qaW66WgI6oXwrsqizOVLL4GWd

Why do you think your body stores fat you fucking idiot?

I thought that if I maintained my weight I'd take advantage of my progressing through the gym. I'm going to lose strength but fuck it I'm still a newbie and like you guys said I'm still new to the point that I will still body recomp while cutting weight. I just need to prioritize protein and don't go overboard on losing too much on my caloric intake.

You know what's funny user? I'm in same shape as you, eventhough I haven't been all the time. Back in 2017 I used to be even father, but then I started eating healthy and exercising a little. From March 2017 to June 2017 I lost weight and since then I've been in great shape. Though un 2018 I gained weight due to being a retarded and eating unhealthy again. Right now I do a low fat diet, a lot of lifting and a bit cardio. I hope myself that until summer I'll look great again, but I really have to focus on other problems right now

Thanks for the non retarted replies guys ily

Shit my phone used autocorrection I mean fatter not father..

Post lifts

Op here.

Bench: 72.5kg 3x5

Seated shoulder press (dumbbells): 24kg (each hand) 3x5

Bicep curls: 18kg 3x8

Surely that's not all the exercises that you do

Well no, I do more, but those are the main ones I guess. I didn't post lat pulldowns and cable pulls because the machines difficulty vary between gyms, so for example 65kg might be harder in one gyms machine than anothers.

Why not just do a full body routine 3x/week? Saves tons of time and it's easier to progress too

No point starting a new routine now if I'm gonna start cutting in a couple weeks.

You should start cutting now if you wanna be lean enough for summer

Think about it like that: you won’t get the body you want anytime soon by being at maintenance (assuming you want to be lean in the long run), and even after a year of doing that you would still be chubby and need to cut. Also keep in mind that if you cut now you can still probably get a bit stronger whilst doing so, whereas if you wait longer until you are more advanced, cutting a good amount of weight will mean losing strength and probably also some muscle. So in my opinion its better to bite the bullet now and start cutting. Not only will that make it easier, it will allow you to bulk later on, and you will look better sooner which is great for motivation. At least thats how it is for me, I’m sure you will love being leaner too. Good luck bro

Attached: 927B7616-2851-476A-BE62-606883346D49.jpg (700x700, 91K)

I was pretty much the same as you (100 KG ish) and it took me 5 months to drop to 65 KG. The problem is bulking up again.

how did you manage ? 7kg every month ?