Eating to hunger

Our ancestors didn't count calories. I tried "eating to hunger" but I'm only getting 1,200 when I counted. Is it literally impossible to bulk while respecting the natural hunger signals? Why would an animal in the wild eat past the point of satiety?

Attached: whoilift4.jpg (571x536, 101K)

>it didnt work for me, therefore its universally impossible

Attached: bigboi.png (1200x1042, 247K)

Yes you have to force feed or eat complete garbage like I’ve been doing. I counted my calories and I eat about 1800-2000 and I’m absolutely filled. My maintenance is 2500 so I make sure to buy a candy bar and a big thing of chocolate milk for a snack after all my meals. Working 12 hour shifts I also miss breakfast and sometimes lunch depending how late I sleep in.

I can't fathom not beeing able to eat like wtf i could chow down 3k calories of solid food in 20 minutes and ask for seconds. You twinks aren't even trying.

>1,200 kcal
height/weight?
are you a grill?

Very based

I only eat when I'm hungry and I've been gaining weight.

This

If I ate everything I wanted to with no self control, I would be morbidly obese. How do you skinny people not get hungry?

What, on a biological level does hunger signify?
When I eat to hunger, my weight naturally settles around a BMI of 23-25. On my cuts I'm pretty much always hungry. Should I just attempt a lean BMI of 23-25?

Your body's plausibly only signalling minimalistic hunger because A). your nutriments are mediocre anyway – powders are way more efficient and cheap than fruits, vegetables, etc., and B). bulking is overrated anyway because of fat stores (even at low – e.g., 5%s), and protein is the second most abundant item in the body, etc.

>

when I bulk it's not eating when I'm hungry it's eating till I can't stand the thought of food.

>Why would an animal in the wild eat past the point of satiety?

Some animals like sheep and horses graze all day. Also one of my dogs once stole an entire chocolate cake and gingerbread house.

yeah carnivores will naturally bulk and overeat because hunting is so risky and you need to eat when you can. humans like other herbivores don't have this same instinct

I just ate like 1.5 calories of pork roast just because it was delicious. That was after my lunch.

Try eating tastier food.

Being hungry is something that can be rewired due to insulin, It's simple your brain responds when you have an eating pattern set and it sees that it's time to eat. The problem is, Most people come from mcdonalds diets when getting into eating OMAD or small little meals a day guess what happens, They either get really hungry because their insulin is fucked and they are guaranteed to overeat.

If you have more than 10lbs of fat on your body, You DONT need to eat fucking food, It's that fucking simple. If you are lean and do not have any more fat on you, You eat a low carb diet every day and hit the gym. How fucking simple is that.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 22K)

nice try vegan

Attached: 1539961429949.png (1000x1000, 679K)

I literally don't experience the feeling of hunger. I have to force myself to eat. The closest I get to hunger is feeling a little tired/low energy and that only happens after I do cardio.

Low carb high fat and protein diet may I add if you are working out for 1 hour a day.

Attached: sddefault (1).jpg (640x480, 24K)

So simply if you want to get a lean body from a fatty body, Fast more eat less. It's that simple. Don't be a pussy and if you really feel tired while fasting take electrolyte supplements.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

But chances are you fat asses won't be running around all day or doing intense physical exercises so you probably WONT need to take anything. You just need to sit at home on your ass, Drink water and lose weight. THAT IS FUCKING IT.

Attached: david_von_michelangelo.jpg (320x611, 25K)

you need to dedicate more time to eating and digesting. when i was doing OMAD, i would spread out 2500kcals in the span of 90 minutes. it was hard at first, but your body quickly adapts to the volume. eat slowly and steadily, chew your food until it's basically liquid.

Relatable, my TDEE is 2200-2500 and I find it hard to pass 1500. It ends with me binging though

>muh nature
animals don't eat only to hunger you moron

Hunger is so fucking weird. People go on about how amazingly coordinated and tightly regulated energy consumption and expenditure is going hurr durr I run a bit my body gets hungry hurr durr isn't that amazing. Human body, much wow. Fuck that. The reality is that hunger is such a shittily evolved mechanism that people could literally starve themselves to death if they ate intuitively, while others can eat themselves to death. Like wtf, like 99.99% of human males are between 5'4" and 6'4". That's like a 17% coefficient of variation. With food on the other hand, that'd be equivalent to 99.99% of males intuitively eating between 2150 and 2950 calories, which is obviously not true and the real range is probably 1200-5000kcal which is fucking retarded.

God I hate humans.

Something about adipocytes producing leptin? Idk I got tired of all the cico / fasting arguments a long time ago. Now I just eat until I feel like throwing up

neither did they post on Jow Forums. fuck off retard

Just eat more palatable food!
If you think palatable food means garbage food you're wrong.
You need to combine fat, salt, sweetness, carbs, umami without having too much hard to digest stuff like fiber, protein and too much fluid.

"i eat all i can but i can't gain weight" is the male equivalent of hambeasts going "i only eat 1000 calories a day but still gain weight!"

>I tried "eating to hunger" but I'm only getting 1,200 when I counted.

Good lord. I'm cutting on 2500 cals a day and I want to kill myself I'm so hungry all the time. Even when I was bulking on 4000 I'd still be hungry after work sometimes.

How the fuck do you people manage eating so little?

>You need to combine fat, salt, sweetness, carbs, umami without having too much hard to digest stuff like fiber, protein and too much fluid.
sooooo... junk food?

Attached: 1555083658242.png (581x525, 55K)

fat => animal fat, fruit oils
salt
sweetness => honey, stevia, fruits
carbs => properly prepared grains/legumes, potatoes
umami => cheese, seasoning

so combining it makes junk food? no

>why I don’t advice here seriously