Do fembots have stinky butts and feet?

Do fembots have stinky butts and feet?

Attached: 1513338271762.jpg (849x1280, 181K)

>tfw no stinky fembot gf

Attached: 4.jpg (960x1600, 111K)

don't post this shit you son of a bitch. im eating.

I want to eat a fembot's sweaty butt after she hasn't showered for 3 days

haha can you imagine how it would taste haha I kind of want to taste it just to see

just a joke haha but I bet it would be really good

I want to taste cute fembot feet.

You honestly probably wouldn't. If it's fun to fetishize about, but until you've smelled some rancid cooch you really don't know how bad it is.

have you ever sniffed a girls butt before?

Yes. A clean butt smells faintly of sweat or just soap. An ass that isn't clean smells like an ass that isn't clean.

unironically this

stuffy is one thing but bad cooch (bacterial vaginosis or whatever the fuck it called) is unholy.

I had to do martial arts training with a girl who had that once and it was horrible, I couldn't get within arm's reach without having to suppress myself from retching

nobody likes that kind of stink but regular pussy stink is awesome

who has better stink, blondes, redheads, or brunettes?

Asians if you really want some weird smelling pussy.

I was actually part of a discord server where a lot of bots and fembots hung out, wound up dating and fukking a few fembots. Long story short, they have smelly assholes. It's kind of hard to describe the smell of a fembot asshole but basically it's a very 'brown' smell, a distinct odor that is a combination of shit, sweat, and female pheromones... It fills up your nostrils and then the scent goes to your brain and fills you with intoxicating lust. But basically it's just a smell of shit.

>But basically it's just a smell of shit

Attached: depressed wojak.png (633x758, 22K)

I still want to sniff a fembot ass. I wonder how hard it is to meet an at least somewhat cute fembot (I'm kinda handsome and not that weird aside from this kink)

do men who like sniffing butts like it really clean or like is it better when it's been a full day without a shower? asking for a friend

Clean. Anybody who says otherwise probably doesn't talk to women who aren't their mothers.

better not showered for a day, unless you shit and wiped with just dry paper

I really want smelly fembot feet in my face

I need someone else to be the tie breaker.

Also seems to be the theme at least not after taking a shit that day. I think that's useful, thank you.

here's a good guideline: the sweat smell is hot but not the shit smell

if he doesn't want any smell then he's not an ass sniffer in the first place so who cares what he thinks?

also, has a guy ever smelled your ass before?

You're on Jow Forums, assuming you aren't a LARP (even though you are) most people want their partners to have cleaned up before sex unless it's spontaneous after work sex or something. The people here are deluded into thinking that a women's ass will smell like candy and roses because they don't realize that unwashed female ass male just like unwashed male ass.

Run your hand between your own buttcrack and decide if it smells good. There is your tiebreaker.

you can't apply that logic here. I don't want to taste my own dick but a girl who's attracted to me would

Fishy shitty sweat smell, yuck.

>the sweat smell is hot but not the shit smell
Okay, I will definitely remember that. Thank you.

>also, has a guy ever smelled your ass before?
I have only been with one person and we only see each other a couple of time a year since we are long distance. Last time he was here I could tell he wanted to sniff but was probably too worried about what I'd say if he tried it. We only did through panties. I figured the next time I see him I'd try to be prepared so it's enjoyable and not a potential source of embarrassment.

what sexual stuff are you into? do you like giving and receiving head?

>what sexual stuff are you into?
I used to be into weird fetishy things when I was a virgin but now I'm ashamed to say I really enjoy missionary and being able to look my partner in the eyes when we have sex. Also really enjoy full body contact cuddling. I feel like a grandma. Obviously I do other things but that's my favorite.

>do you like giving and receiving head?
Yes and yes. Didn't think I'd like giving head but it's not gross when you are attracted to someone.

>Run your hand between your own buttcrack and decide if it smells good. There is your tiebreaker.
You're a wise user.

>I don't want to taste my own dick but a girl who's attracted to me would

Yea but your dick doesn't smell like shit.

nothing wrong with that, cuddles are so nice. I miss cuddles so much.

Yeah that's how I feel about giving head to grills. What is sucking dick like?

Did you sniff yourself?

>Run your hand between your own buttcrack and decide if it smells good. There is your tiebreaker.

I have an unwiped asshole

>What is sucking dick like?
It's actually pretty uncomfortable because it's hard to breathe and your jaw gets sore. Someone told me you learn to breathe so I'm hoping practice will help. I enjoy it because I know it's something he likes and it's kind of fun being so up close and personal with a dick.

>Did you sniff yourself?
Yes, I do all of the time. I think I have autism.

what does it taste like? also, you can use your hands if your jaw is getting sore.

and what do you smell like?

I've sucked a dick and ate pussy before it's not that bad lassie

>I have an unwiped asshole

Do you think women are cleaner? They're fucking disgusting too.

Are there any guys left in the whole world today that don't think and act like 12 yo boys?

Yea me, u tryna fuck?

no, too busy looking at how the lights flicker and dance upon the screen

we live in a society

Shut up dumb virgin

Yeah. Just don't look for them on Jow Forums.

I just want a gf who loves getting her pussy and ass eaten as much as I like doing it. Also must be okay with my foot fetish.

It sucks having beta fetishes bros wish I could rewire my shit and just be into Chad stuff like choking bitches or whatever gay shit most women like. Is that technology coming out soon?

Attached: 679168D0-E71B-4A00-9FE2-DFFAEB0A7AE7.jpg (960x1280, 546K)