Daily reminder that if you aren't visiting your grandma at least once a week, you aren't taking your bulk seriously

Daily reminder that if you aren't visiting your grandma at least once a week, you aren't taking your bulk seriously.

Attached: 20190417_144959-01.jpg (1025x1366, 495K)

I visit her once a year, nice place to get a bit of tan

Attached: Cemetery.jpg (1022x576, 165K)

My grandma is borderline senile, sits in a chair all day, and has nothing in her fridge apart from fudge, some microwave meals, expired milk, and wine.

My grandma's slowly slipping. She keeps calling me by her dead sons name and asks me about things that never happened/happened years before I was born. Her arthritis and asthma is getting worse too. She doesnt want to ho in an old folks home and told me shed take all of her pills at once before she'd let that happen

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 47K)

You still get the benefits if you think about her when you lift' r-right user?

Attached: D3FAC0716F8D4C699422B4A7783F6CDB.jpg (600x600, 64K)

>tfw my gran is giving me a lift back home from Uni tomorrow

She always takes me out for a meal on the way back home :)

Attached: B72DE3F2-B8FA-47AD-9318-D4CE8E5EF036.jpg (264x198, 10K)

Both my grandmothers are dead and graveyards are gains goblins, there's never even a hot dog stand or a peanuts guy.

Attached: 1555330565728.jpg (480x629, 35K)

That's normal user they all go like that eventually, we will to if we live that long, just be glad for who she is and keep visiting her, it means the world to them if people show up who care

I'd do the same. Used to work in an old folks home and living in one would be worse than death for me.
>yelled at constantly by demented old women
>cleaning old man shit from beds
>they just lie in bed all day
>woman nearly choked to death on oatmeal

Based granny, does she compliment your gains? Mine is basically an extended version of Jow Forums calling me skinny (DYEL) all the time and making me eat more

Attached: 1460182468558.jpg (390x390, 41K)

>grandmothers are Jow Forums incarnate
>when our grandmothers die they won't technically be dead because Jow Forums will still be around

it all makes sense now.

wholesome as fuck

can relate to this. Gives me tins of things which should never be tinned

One is dead and the other lives miles from where I live.

Attached: 1555038003060.jpg (600x315, 30K)

I remember my grandmother spraying me w a spray bottle once(I was 5). One that she used on the cat. I thought she was implying I was an animal..
So I put rat poison in her coffee.
God I was such a psychotic child growing up.

Attached: images.jpg (282x179, 9K)

I had a dream, that my grandma died. I called her the first thing in the morning, about the time when she wakes up, and she is okay. But it felt so real, i woke up at night crying and couldn't sleep anymore. I am scared, i wish i could give her years from my life.

>tfw my gran died last week
Im down to one grandmother left, both my grandfathers died long before I was born

Attached: 1543519782294.jpg (720x701, 40K)

Wish my grandma cooked like OP's. Here's what I had last time Grandma cooked.
>One unseasoned salmon fillet
>One serving of unseasoned grits
I love her to death but come on Grandma.

youre white right?

Yeah, I'm usually not one for stereotypes but I've never met any grandma over the age of 65 that can cook for shit.

italian grandmothers can cook, I went to my friends grandmothers once and that food was some of the best ive ever had.

>Grandma was a tomboy growing up
>her first cooking class they had to gut a fish
>she'd done that a thousand times by that point so she breezed through it, got bored and started mucking around with a fish eye
>accidentally flung the fish eye with her knife
>it landed on the teacher as she walked through the door
She was thrown out of cooking class and never learnt how to cook; not that it matters now since she died last year. I miss her stories.

Both my grandmas are dead

my nigga

Based grandma