Are you more Jow Forums than your father?

Are you more Jow Forums than your father?

Attached: 00C79BE6-4BE4-40DF-954E-CEC976DDB6A7.jpg (750x571, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201
youtube.com/channel/UC_yUeH8TsG5pxqvkOxBtsFA
huffpost.com/entry/my-son-called-me-a-fggot_b_59df92ebe4b0cee7b9549e81
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm bigger than him and could probably outlift him but I dont think my grip strength will ever be as strong as his until hes an old fuck.

I'm stronger than him now, but probably not stronger than he was at my age.

significantly, but he's 100% skinnyfat

nah, my father is a ex boxer and now owns a labouring company. I dont think i will ever mog him because he has this permanent muscle and is hard as rocks

lmao same

That article is hilarious. Thanks user.

Two weeks ago I beat my dad on arm wrestling for the first time in my life. I’m 19 and he is almost 50. I was happy but kinda sad too because I know he is getting old now and not as strong as he used to be. Well, I’m always there to back him anyways.
I love you dad

Naw, but I have called him every name in the book when I was angry at him. We get a long fine still.

>having a father

Comeon bro. Are you even trying to get gains?

Marginally, since we're both /fat/. His weight loss actually inspired me to get in shape myself, have lost well over 50 lbs and have passed him. He's falling prey to the fast food jew and stalled, and he gets mad whenever I call him out on it.

Yeah he's fat

Based kid btfoing the faggots already

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-072859_Chrome.jpg (1079x1136, 309K)

Fuck me, this made my heart warm for some reason

I make nigger and jew jokes with my dad am i just a special case?

Nah, I'm the same. My dad's a total bro, but he needs to stop drinking. He's getting fat. He used to be decently lean.
He recently gave me all of his 34 inch waist workpants because he can't fit them. He was a 32 when I was a kid. Now he's a 38. He usually wears pajama pants when he's not at work. I usually call him a "fat tub of shit" when we're hanging out to try and bust his balls into being more fit.
The problem is that he was raised with a southern family and can eat like a horse. He drives a truck all day, and plays vidya all night. He's in his 50's now, so he needs to fix his shit before it's too late. I love my dad.

Attached: knee deep in the sips.png (861x928, 1.55M)

Not taller, He's 6'2 I'm 5'11. Though he's
>300lbs and overweight
>Type 2 diabetes has to take insulin shots
>51
>Takes 4+ medications a day

I'd say I'm way more Jow Forums with more muscle at 5'11 and 160 with lean muscle.

He's a huge hypocrite and liar. That's part of the reason I got fit, I challenged him to get fit with me and he failed on his part after a year and he only lost 10lbs. He thinks he's right about everything. It felt good to stick it to him. He doesn't compromise and believes everything is everyone else's fault either politically or socially. He's a christian and even worse a die hard jew, Believing that there are different types of jews and all this other bullshit. I'm glad my mom side is all german aryan with blonde hair blue eyes, I got stuck with brown hair but I have blue eyes. I can't say I won't miss him when he's gone but I won't exactly be very sad either.

Attached: 1555479776159.png (594x567, 406K)

>as I crushed breadcrumbs
The fuck did he mean by this? Is that some expression I'm not familiar with?

Some meatloaf recipes use breadcrumbs in the meat I'm pretty sure to give it texture, Either that or it is some expression.

you put breadcrumbs and shit like that and mix it in with ground beef for meatloaf

Oh, he was literally making breadcrumbs out of stale bread. ESL here, I get confused sometimes when lacking context.

>What do you do when your son calls you a faggot?

Gee, idk. Take it like a woman and get really hurt, so hurt you almost cry, and make an article about it on the Huffington Post so you and other women and faggots can cry about it together and complain about how fucked the world is

My favourite part is where he recalls word-for-word his entire idiotic spiel about the scientific consensus that bumblebees can't fly and yet they have an 'entourage' of them in the garden. Because that's how a real conversation flows.

Why do people try to fake their own past responses to make them appear more intellectual to an audience? It's so transparent.

Attached: 1544902968953.jpg (184x250, 8K)

Reminds me of this classic

nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201

Attached: 300px-Gersh_Kuntzman_Misc_Beta_Male.jpg (300x374, 29K)

I may mog him one day but I will never strength mog him as he's strong as fuk and Im not willing to go that fat..

Bigger and taller than my old man, feels good being bigger then your father.

>There is anons that got gobbed and mogged by their own fathers because they stayed with womanlets
Any user over 6ft needs to find a woman over 5'8ft to breed and have tall and strong kids. You maybe a Chad, but your son should be the Uber Chad, and you need to show the way. The worst thing you can do is giving your son shit genetics.
Be fucking be fit and show the kid what he can become [spoiler]Have more then 5 kids, in case one die and the other becomes a walking dissapointment[/spoiler]

Attached: 1554256858019.jpg (1600x1417, 336K)

>tfw dad complimented me on my bench and how I'm getting stronger when we were talking about weightlifting recently
I'm just barely past lmao1pl8 but I'm gonna work hard to get to 2pl8 for him lads

Sounds great user

Attached: 6i2ogvigt9w11.png (1080x1046, 731K)

>Not having a bit of banter with your father

What is it like to grow up in a humourless family? Anyways I'm more fit than my dad as of now, though he was probably stronger than me when he was at my age since used to be a construction worker

>having a father
>thinking you will make it

Damn bro I'm in the same boat but instead of eating too much my pops doesn't eat enough

Don't worry bro we are all gonna make it, make your father proud through spirit or not

He is pretty great, but he really needs to take better care of himself. He used to drink 18+ beers in a sitting, and now he drinks vodka instead. I grew up fat as fuck, and he always apologizes for letting me get that bad when he sees my stretch marks. Now it's my turn to shame him into exercise.

i love you too

Lmao

My father is in his mid 50's and looks like pic related despite never stepping into a gym, he was a police officer and now a farmer.
I'm just a bit more muscular and taller (I'm 5'11 he's 5'7) version of him.

Attached: 920x920.jpg (640x920, 57K)

My dad is a royal marine, former professional football player who ran 52km a few weeks ago. Sadly not

>Dad is skelly
>Dad drafted
>military made him fit
>he starts lifting
>Dad had record in weight lifting in his age group

Now
>alcoholic and does drugs deadbeat dad
>Built like a tank but fat

He kinda looks like varg but blond

Attached: tenor (10).gif (480x270, 2.83M)

I'm not that Jow Forums but my father is the type of guy to hit you hard when he gets angry, when I was 16 (just started working out back then) he got pissed and wanted to beat me, I just held and pushed him and he fell on the floor just like that. From that day he never tried doing it again. I was surprised back then.

Both me and him are almost 2 meters tall with wide shoulders and shit, he's no pushover

Attached: 1554805130251.jpg (720x589, 41K)

yeah but he's also 65 [spoiler]and an inch taller than me[/spoiler]

Gen Z strikes again

We need to take baths together more often son

Attached: 1531171565770.jpg (2048x1804, 591K)

Make you pig dad fast

youtube.com/channel/UC_yUeH8TsG5pxqvkOxBtsFA

Tell him that jesus fasted for 40 days

Noice

> Mexican
Nah, he was a fed officer, since I remember he's in shape, recently asked him about what routine he did back in the day and surprisly he has never lifted any weight in his life.
> 10km every day
> Calisthenics
> 30 mins punching bag
That's it, he told me he always aimed at being functional.

tfw my father was 6'3 chad ceo of a company you have probably given money to and I'm overweight 5'11 adopted retail worker.

Attached: 1540816345176.jpg (704x720, 51K)

>dad was heavy duty mechanic for 30 years
>bought his dad's shop a few years ago, still works 7 days a week most weeks
>fucking massive shoulders and forearms, grip like a vice
>whenever we wrestled as a kid as soon as he got a grip on me it was over, there is no escape from bear traps like that
>he's lost a lot of muscle but is still pretty strong
>his back has been fucked for years, multiple surgeries, lots of issues
I have pictures of my dad when I was about 5 and it's unironically my goal bod. But at the same time seeing him struggle with injuries made me not want to be a heavy duty mechanic, so I went automotive instead. Less fucking up my back.

This. My dad is a certified ACLU §oyboy

Why can't you autistic fucks use google

seriously lmao
unironically, the first thing that came to my mind was
>what the fuck did you just say to me you little shit?

>tfw my dad doesn't know anything about exercise, hasn't read a book in 20 years, and doesn't know anything about fixing stuff around the house

i love my dad but it has hurt to realize all of those things over the years. lately he's drinking lots of celery juice thinking that will make him healthy

Generation zyklon bout to gass their fag parents. Reincarnation of legendary soldiers are on the way.

This. My dad drinks a lot and doesn't exercise. He doesn't eat much so he's not a fatass, but skinnyfat for sure.

Noticed this too lol

>Not being fitter than EVERYBODY you know

Should have worked harder, senpai

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 171K)

Holy shit, didn't know zoomers are this based.

Stronger? Yes. Fitter? No. He's a long-distance cyclist so he has eternal endurance. And when he's not cycling he's out with his dog on hikes.

Also the smartest motherfucker I ever met. Mechanical engineer and electrical engineer, as well as a billion courses in things like brick laying, joinery, tree surgery, you name it and he's done a beginners course in it, then taught himself the rest.

Emotionally autistic though, never hugged me in 30 years. Never told me he loves me. So I guess there's that.

Your dad sounds fucking based.

Yeah same here. I can outlift him but his grip strength is ridiculous.

Yes, have been since i was 12. You can imagine what type of dad he is

He's had an 8 pack my entire life he's 57 now and still blows me and my brother out of the water. He was the one who got me in the gym to begin with by constantly mocking how out of shape I was. When I finally asked him to help me lose weight he took me to the gym and showed me his routine I could feel how proud he was that I was finally starting to care about my health. the day I made it was when he looked at me after getting back from school aboard and said "looking buff user proud of you for sticking to it" took everything I had not to burst into tears of joy I'm blessed that I got his genetics desu inspires me to work harder.

This thread makes me wish I had a dad

Attached: SAD.gif (220x184, 8K)

My dad was national shotputter at 270lbs weight 6'3 and squatted 240kg
I squat the same at same height and 230lbs but still lack his upperbody power

A dead one?

My dad is a fat baby boomer who refuses to stop drinking soda and doesn't lift. When I was a kid he'd always talk shit on my physique for being chubby and un-athletic, he's always blame it on my computer and video games and never consider that it was his fault for feeding me high-glycemic foods all the time and giving me unlimited soda. He used to do karate and job when he was at his fittest (in his late 20s) and he would always ask me why I was so out of shape. Now that I'm on my own and in control of my diet I mog him at his fittest.

"What did you say you little shit?"

I love my old man too. Recently i gave him my bike so he could ride to get fit and I can ride with him. I get to spend more time with my dad and we exercise.

My dad has a solid 4 inchs on me and is a ex bouncer, fucking big guy I've seen him in a fight knock 3 gyps out. I'm more toned but he's definitely stronger

So I'm a 2/3/4/5 lifter roughly and I can damn near close a coc #3 and my dad still matches me in strength if we wrestle and I'm sure if we had a fist fight he would beat my ass 50% of the time. I'm still taller thought at 6'1 vs his 5'11.75

Attached: ded.png (250x303, 81K)

>Not having bantz with your own son and instead running to buzzfeed to write an article about it

What a faggot.

My dad also likes nigger and jew and sandnigger jokes, all races other than white
He is of the aryan masterrace and i inherited his superior genes

He knew only a faggot would name his son Zane

my muscles are way bigger than my dad ever was but he used to kickbox all throughout highschool and college and he’s still a mean old bastard so I don’t know if I could take him

p.s. I love my dad he’s one of my best friends. I’m getting back from a work trip this weekend and me and my wife are going to my parents house for Easter weekend and my dad bought a keg

niger lel

>that pic
Damn, out angled yet again

im stronger than he ever was, but at my age he could run 400m in less than 50s so i dont think im more fit than him

That’s why its a bad idea to adopt

Or his humble bragging about rescuing 4 dogs

my dad used to be an absolute skeleton until he was 35 or something , now he is slightly fat but also pretty strong since i can remember. he never excercised in his life tho, just manual labour and stuff, but im catching up to him in strength which is good i guess (im 17)
his grip is fucking insane tho, he can tighten a bold with his hands like with a wrench

Well considering he is a 53 year old diabetic with neuropathy in his legs, yeah.
Probably not as fit as him when he was my age since he was in the army and I am still pretty overweight.

BTFO B*OMER scum
ZOOMER GANG RISE UP AND FUCK THESE NORMIES!

>Kuntzman
The joke practically writes itself.

Yes. I cycle everywhere and mogg his manlet ass by height alone.

He showed me how to camp and cook, though, and he's been doing martial arts for damn near 60 years so I probably couldn't take him even if I wanted to. We disagree politically, but I still love him.

Attached: tumblr_pckhntUsSn1qc9dlro1_500.gif (500x268, 2.71M)

I read the article, the kid actually has two dads. like his parents literally are faggots.
huffpost.com/entry/my-son-called-me-a-fggot_b_59df92ebe4b0cee7b9549e81

That's what mine tells me, and I don't doubt it for a second haha

Are they Japanese?

Yes, but it's not that hard when the man in is his 60s.

My father died when I was 15 and he was a pacifist. He was a good man, but I didn't like how he was. Never felt like a real parent. My mom divorced him because I said once as a kid:
>Mom, why did you marry that guy?
>That guy, user?
>Yeah, dad. He's never home.
I wouldn't see him for maybe a month or two, he remarried and I felt like I didn't fit in there. After his death I was a Jow Forums guy during high school and never had a masculine role model.
My grandpa is a silent and big man, but loves me a lot. He doesn't recognize me anymore (Alzheimer's), but when he sees my half-brother he thinks it's me and cares a lot for him calling him by my name.
More recently, I had a gf I didn't like just to have regular sex, then dumped her when I felt better (this is wrong, I know, and I still feel bad about it).
After this I decided to think where to go. I didn't want a pump and dump gf, and I decided that I wish to have children. But I know settling is a hard game in a relationship due to divorces and cheating. So I looked at my grandma kiss my grandpa in his bed, even if he has less than 7 teeth, his face somewhat disfigured, he sometimes thinks she's his mother, and pees and poops himself. His sons and daughters kissing him even if he doesn't recognize him.
So I thought that was what I wanted. A family that loves me even if I'm torn to pieces.
Followed his steps, started talking less and louder, loving my people and visiting them more often, going to church and talking to unknown people. But I still looked like shit.
My grandpa is a lot taller than me and bigger too. I was a skinny faggot with shit hair, and everything around me was a mess. Got a haircut, shaved my shit beard and started to look people in the eye. Then I joined the gym. I'm still a faggot (I lift 45 kg in squats) but I am determined to improve.

I lift to be like the dad I never had.

Miyamoto musashi was undefeatable until he got old and sock and he said even with his tremendous genius for fighting he would wventually get weaker and his reactions slower and lose to a younger less skilled man

I’m stronger than what my dad was at my age but at age 48 he mogs me pretty hard. He’s had surgeries on both shoulders and his back but he’s still benching in the low 300s

kek, me
im lean and lift well in the gym but my father is a bear mode lumberjack mode log lifter has the grip strengh of an aligator has a belly bigger than a gorilla

Mine is getting fat and he has a colostomy bag from Chron's. I'm turning 24 this month, and I'm pretty sure he was kinda skinny at that age. He had ridiculous old man strength in his 30s and early 40s from working in a boat factory his whole life, but he's definitely a lot weaker now.

too fucking underrated for Jow Forums cmon you faggots

old man strength aint a joke

goku and gohan desu

>"What do you do when your son calls you a faggot?"
Fucking hell, do people not know how to yell at their kids these days? Take his shit and don't give it back until he learns to get in line. Parenting is so fucking gay these days.

Very, but he never got into lifting. Still, 70 years old and he still swims anywhere from a 1/4 mile to a 1/2 mile, 3-4 times a week, consistently for literally decades. I mire that dedication.

Based kid calling out degenerate parents