Parents fat af always snoring

>parents fat af always snoring
>never really listened or paid attention to it
>one day mom is sleeping on sofa and I hear her snore then stop breathing for about 10 seconds wake up to splutter and gasp for air then fall back to sleep again

Post the times you realised how scary terrible for your body being fat is.

Attached: DCFBA670-5809-426C-8C48-B4595369B0B1.png (640x604, 237K)

That's called sleep apnea. Tell your parents.

don't do this. let those fat fucks die. they were gonna let you die with their shitty lifestyle, imagine what they fed you as a baby. just wear headphones while they suffocate on their own fucking lard asses

Your mom has sleep apnea and should see a doctor about it.

>parents have sleep apnea
>never gonna make it

based & redpilled

sleep apnea is god’s last resort for killing off fatties who take advantage of modern medicine

They're still feeding him since he lives at home. If you wanna act high and mighty you gotta move out of mommy and daddy's house first.

redpilled

he won't have a choice, sounds like. you think they're gonna take boyo's advice of getting healthy as a solution for the apnea, or buy more ham? besides, this is the best way and you know it. this kid's probably a loser because of his fucking loser parents. he's trying to break the cycle, give him some credit for being prescient enough not to want to walk down the same path, and you're interested in his pecuniary establishment as a means to defame him?

besides, i said what they fed him as a baby. i don't see many babies living in their own apartments, nig.

Sleep apnea isn’t just a fattie problem. My father-in-law is thin and has it. But yeah, mostly a fattie problem, with thin exceptions. Like diabetes.

>Haha yeah, let your the people who gave birth and care for you the most die

lmao put down the thesaurus you fag

Make those disguting pigs fast user, you'll save their lives

>haha giving birth is the only requisite for respect
i doubt they took care of him, user. they're fat, he's fat, the house is probably stench ridden, let's be honest here, it's not edgy to say people who probably spend 90% of their life on the couch don't fucking care about their lives to begin with. if they don't why should anyone else? frankly, you need to grow the fuck up. if you have the slightest moral outrage at the preventable suffering of your fellow man, go donate your time and effort to a soup kitchen or a hospice. otherwise, no one gives a shit about your whiny holier than thou bullshit.

>HEY FATTY

Attached: 1535160262436.gif (271x223, 659K)

lmao put down the barbel and pick up a book from time to time fag, exercising the mind as well as the body is essential for a fantastic mid to late life, while i retain exquisite mental health into my winter years, your physical health will decline as mine does, but my mind will be fresh and alight with creativity, imagination, and wit. you will be a shit for brains senior defecating himself with nary a moment of clarity between excretions.

lol

rekt

> GET THAT FAT ON YOU

Kek