Lifting = cope?

Seriously, I just looked through the current body thread and is this the state of men in 2019? Seems like people are spending hours upon hours at the gym while still looking bad. Meanwhile I've never lifted a weight in my life, just eat healthy and do MMA training and look better than 80% of guys on fit pic related(and I'm 220lbs even). What's going on here, is lifting a meme? Either it's some skinnyfat dweeb or a jacked manlet who just looks grotesque. Take the martial arts pill instead.

Attached: 00240XTR_00240_BURST20190410193055.jpg (2882x2907, 1.74M)

nice shoes

thanks i got them in germany when on holiday

It's the state of /fit, not men. I stopped coming here long ago looking for advice or honest opinions. I just come to give advice every once in a while. Every few months the memes change. Currently it seems to be avoiding dairy

>>I've never lifted a weight in my life
we can tell

>t. skinnyfat dweeb
post body

Lifting in combination with good technique will only make you a better martial artist.

Not many on this board lift for actual health or function they're just obsessed with adding mass even if they get really fat. And yeah it seems most people on Jow Forums wasted their youth being sedentary so alot are skinny fat with bad bone structure.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2013-05-31-at-6.51.53-PM.png (615x337, 289K)

>I do a sport, why do I look better than people doing a different sport
Not that you do look better but even if you did this would still be a retarded thing to say

>i look better than 80% of guys whove been lifting for 4 weeks who also have lived a sedentary life of video games and anime
Youre lean but you have no shape m8.
>lifters are skinnyfat dweebs or grotesque manlets
nice cope

your chest is pathetic honestly

Attached: 20190211_155953-1.jpg (2059x2392, 2.68M)

Why not both?

Both of you look the same lol

>Look at me I do martial arts Im so much better than everyone
Martial arts are very good for developing character and balls but don't fucking accuse people of coping when you're probably coping even harder

>twig legs
>claims to be a heavyweight
Post record.

Friendly reminder:
Ignore all humble brag threads.
Report all humble brag threads.
Sage all humble brag threads.

OP looks better

black belt on larp

Chest is a feminine muscle.

Cmon bro I don't do 1 million squats at 200kg but my legs are good enough IMO, you just made me go to the weight room to take this pic.

I don't compete, I probably lost enough brain cells in sparring.

Attached: IMG_20190417_180621.jpg (2081x2697, 1.1M)

Based. How tall are you OP?

based, gymcels btfo

Muay Thai guy here, I don't lift I just come for memes

Kek based leg bro. I lift picking up heavy objects and mma is expensive where I am.

>not wearing boxing shoes
>guard down when striking
>baby sized calves
Ok newfag.
t. Actual mmanon

Attached: A LITERAL FLAMETHROWER.jpg (588x438, 81K)

>he needs special shoes to train fighting

Not to mention not supplementing mma training with weights. I'm primarily Muay Thai but theres a reason Buakaw and Saenchai (especially the former) supplement their training with lifting.

Attached: bauakw-banchamek-muay-thai-bangkok-thailand.jpg (2048x1365, 335K)

I train bare feet because I'm not a fucking pussy, but if you're wearing shoes dont wear your shitty trainers like all the other

>that stance
>that guard
>that punch
Man com on, you never boxed in your life

you look like shit and have stick arms and shit legs
t. 6'6" and bigger+stronger than you
also the only way you're 220 lbs with this auschwitz physique is if you're 6'9", in which case you need to put on 50 lbs asap

>Chest is a feminine muscle
Based and Sandow-pilled.

Attached: natty limit.png (452x457, 232K)

Take it from this old thai goose, muay thai fighters would never lift weights, goes against strict tradition. I spent a few years in phuket training and we were forbidden from gyms in the city. Thai fighters condition by kicking banana trees and carrying bricks from truck to truck.

>just eat healthy and do MMA training and look better than 80% of guys on fit pic related(and I'm 220lbs even). What's going on here, is lifting a meme?

Attached: Masahiko Kimura.jpg (350x291, 37K)

Stronger maybe, I don't really care for how heavy dumbells I can lift up and down. I'd still be able to take you down and put my balls in your mouth just because I wanted to and there's nothing you could do about it. Post body btw, something tells me you are like the last skinnyfat dweeb who posted some pic of him not even shirtless. I'm serious about posting your body by the way, most people above 6'3" on fit are skinnyfat lanklet dweebs, I'd be happy for you to prove me wrong but I feel like there's a slim chance that you will.

I'm 6'5 by the way, so your estimation is way off. If 6'5 225 is auschwitz to you I feel like you're one of those chubby "power"lifter coping types who probably couldn't go a round without seeing stars.

I don't actually do boxing, I do mma. The GATs are perfect for wrestling and, since the everything is done barefoot in sparring I feel no need to wear some special commercialized boxing shoes so I can put more money in schlomos pockets without gaining anything from it.

Attached: IMG_20190310_181458.jpg (1993x2013, 595K)

you aren't a shade above 200 lbs little nigger
I'm 2" taller than you and 45 lbs heavier, kys coping MMA brainlet nigger and get your well earned CTE

Attached: ree.jpg (728x336, 48K)

>racist
>brainlet
and, best of all
>skinnyfat dweeb
like clockwork...

>Chest is a feminine muscle.
A man with small tits is not male.

I'm doing my PhD while you are coping and fighting sweaty turks
you look like shit, little boy. Now go out and cope, hope you get stabbed by a turk in your nordcuck country in the process.

>Sure I might look smaller and I can't lift heavy but I COULD BEAT YOU UP IN A FIGHT

Seems like someone's got something to prove.

Attached: 1491025339329.png (800x758, 349K)

Why not just do both? Been lifting 2-3x and (thai) boxing 3x per week for 5+ years now. There's no use in staying small, unless you want to compete in low weightclasses.

You're also a gigantic faggot for making this thread btw.

How did he put the bar down after a set?

Attached: 1512427487158.jpg (446x301, 27K)

Attached: Shinyu Gushi Nigirigame.jpg (519x800, 139K)

Attached: Takemi Takayasu.jpg (400x594, 31K)

Damn bro.. is this a prime example of neckcoping?
He took the neckpill and looks like a beast from the collarbones up, but his frame is just too weak.

Attached: Saitama Nakamura Sanchin.webm (540x360, 1.26M)

>me at 7 yo trying to do a kamehameha

Attached: Kyuzo Mifune.jpg (500x594, 232K)

>sanchin
High test kata

Damn, are zipperheads evolving? Never seen jacked gooks in my life before.

>roiding to do weird hand ballet on stage
Why?

I don’t understand why this thread was made. Do you just want to prove your better than people going to the gym or are you legitimately wondering if there a point in going to the gym vs. martial arts?

Attached: Judoka Isao Okano.jpg (691x455, 51K)

he didn't

>i never lifted a weight in my life
>u made me go to the weight room just to take this pic
You are a faggot
Sage goes in all fields