Does anybody here run a sub 2:05 800m/4:xx mile? Do you lift as well...

Does anybody here run a sub 2:05 800m/4:xx mile? Do you lift as well? I feel like it’s impossible to weigh 180 (12% bf) lb and run efficiently, or maybe I’m a bitch

Attached: 82F8E732-DBD0-493D-961C-4C0492760B1D.jpg (1080x1350, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ilWc0cMsE4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I haven't tested sprints but:
3:30 marathon
1:30 half
40:54 10k
19:50 5k

At 6' 180lbs

>when you go out into public being basically naked to fuel your severe addiction for attention stemming from deep personal insecurities and untreated mental issues knowing very well that after about 5 years you will be running face first into the wall but luckily after that you can become a disgusting ham planet because you most likely have managed to catch yourself a pathetic beta cuck
Wew, clown world indeed

bruh

moment

based incel

sit on my face

based

Have sex.

If you're going to run under 4:30 in a mile or SUb 2:04 800m you're going to have to sacrafice mass. I was 6'4" and 168lbs in college running track and XC most guys in the team were just as thin. The amount of dedication and miles you have to put in to "make it" in running leaves no room for gains. You can do circuit training and stuff, but it will just wear you down and take away from your time. Especially when running 80 miles a week.
Basically you can only pick one
>Sub 4:30 mile
>More than 150lbs bench
T. College runner.

Based. Thots get the rope too.

Attached: 1535671505703.jpg (597x606, 106K)

Yo WHO IS this THOT

It's funny how guys who have absolutely no chance of ever having sex with a girl as attractive as those 2, happen to be the ones who hate them.

Of course you hate them, you hate the fact you'll never get near them.

thats some mighty fine self awareness you attribute to such an individual

Thank you for your thoughtful input good sir

Can confirm.
Just look at serious distance runners. They are dyel as fuck, but I couldn't do what they do. Serious respect for those guys.
>t. Long jumper

youtube.com/watch?v=ilWc0cMsE4Q
what wall?

we know they're useless but there's no need to hate them, you can still fuck and dump

I did in high school, was right below 180lb. Ran a 1:57 depends on your height though, I’m 6’1”

That's a pretty respectable highschool time bro. Props. Its different for 800m though. That's basically a sprinter in today's world. I could run a 4:18 mile but could barely run a sub 2min 800. I think I ran 1:59 in a 4X800 once. Most of the college 800 runners were pretty jacked and on the sprint squad. The skinnier ones were milers. You just have to have so much base in your training like 60 + miles a week to handle the longer races and that puts you in skelly mode.
t. this guy.

As someone who's mom is a social worker, those kind of chicks, the slutty teenage hotties, get fucked by whichever adult gives them attention

I literally have to run earlier and earlier every morning so it's still dark out when I run and nobody sees me
Fuck you for assuming I want to be seen

uhhh... I've done 2:20 880M weighing 180 lbs 5'8" in boots and utes. And I run a 19:00 5k.

I don't think weight should matter that much for an 800M sprint

alex viada claimed he could run like a 4.15 mile @ 240lbs, but never proved it and get called out relentlessly. he also entered tonnes of ultra marathons and never completer a single one. so take from that what you will.

sorry I fucked this up its 880 yds (freedom units) which is apparently 800 meters and it was 3:20.

So basically fuuuuck doing that shit in 2:00. WTF

>the one on the right isnt wearing any panties

Hnnnnng dick is diamonds

Nah desu they just look happy. Every single human likes attention. If I had the body and confidence I'd do the same exact shit

I ran a 1;57 two years ago while I was still at university. It was a casual thing as I am (was- boomer talk!) a field athlete, although I guess I did run on the relay as a first reserve. My best events were long jump and the throws.

I weighed 84 kg and am 6'.. it was fairly lean I had visible abs and serratus so probably ten percent.

I cant really help you with what to train but I just sprinted it and hoped my first 400m made up for my shit endurance.

grapes are sour, I hate them! apples are so much better

Tinder match doesn't mean shit for a girl. A lot of guys just always swipe right whitout looking just to maximise their chances and they sort them after.

xD

Attached: 1555486910617.png (720x791, 243K)

I am 23 right now. My senior year of high school was the last time I ran regularly.

I was 5'10" and 155-160. My primary sport was LW rowing, for a club team, but I did Track and Field for my high school.

200: 23.xx
400: 50.2
800: 2:03
Mile: 4:38

I would have characterized myself as someone with a strong aerobic engine as well as high anaerobic and VO2 capability.

Weighing 180 at anything around 6'2" or lower is pretty heavy to be running 2:05 for 800m unless you are somewhat of a freak. However 2:05 is MUCH harder than simply breaking 5 for the mile, which I have seen reasonably big people do. Even that however requires much more aerobic ability than you probably have, weighing 180. More importantly, you need to have trained the high intensity aerobic range, breaking 5 will probably no come from a lot of long runs if you have never trained anything faster.

This basically. Running is the most punishing of weight out of all endurance sports, cycling and rowing will be very forgiving if you want to be a competitive performer while still maintaining muscle mass.

That seems really impressive for 180 and highschool. You must have terrified the other runners.

Calling bullshit on a 2:20 800 in boots at 180, 5'10". Not an impressive time but don't believe that for a second.

Any other ex trackies here combined Mid D + Throws/Jumps. The patrician combo. I always enjoyed mogging all the big units at the discus.

Attached: frances-athlete-kevin-mayer-reacts-after-setting-a-new-news-photo-1034343634-1537123938.jpg (768x511, 91K)

I want to deposit my semens in her thick puss puss

very based

Probably based
but majority ITT will indeed be the beta cuck, so not sure whats best, being her or the beta cuck

Go knights