Favorite Food?

What's your guys' favorite food/snack, preferably one you can make yourself?

Mine are probably meatlover's pizza (all the toppings you can fit on that fucker, ordered a $44 pizza once from domino's with 13 or 14 different meat toppings), chicken noodle soup, meatloaf, and grilled cheese w/ tomato soup. As far as snacks go
it'd be pistachios, slim jims, and desu an apple is good sometimes cause it's sugar but I can take away the revenue of doctors at the same time so I feel a little better about myself.

It can be whatever, maybe a recipe someone in your family makes or your favorite restaurant order.

Attached: C-ui7xCXoAI-3G_.jpg (666x555, 40K)

rice, mayo and tuna.

Fish, raw fish, sushi, sashimi, herring, smoked salmon, raw salmon, clams, mussels, tuna mayo sandwiches, shrimp, buttery rolls, rolls specifically from Golden corral, raisin bread, banana bread, sometimes I'll grab 4 slices of plain white bread, eat the crusts, and roll it into a big ball and eat that, cinnamon rolls from the gas station, danishes, specifically cherry, cheesecake, and apple, pastries in general, honey nut Cheerios, frosted Wheaties, frosted flakes, milk, and water

fried rice with ginger and leftover meat.

Nice, user, I like gas station cinnamon rolls too a lot, I usually pick one up if I go inside. Also, on the eating bread note, I sometimes flatten out a hotdog bun, put sugar and cinnamon on it, roll it up, put a little syrup on it, put it in the microwave, and make my own white trash cinnamon rolls. Hot dog buns are kind of sweet on their own so it works well.

Foid tears and their skin.

Literally boiled elbows noodles with either traditional or meat sauce. Too fucking good.

top tier comfort food

Personal favorite of mine as well

Salted nuts with honey

Roast ham with potatoes and thick gravy.
I really like oatmeal and raisin cookies. And rocky road.

Sounds american as fuck

I'm from Tennessee so yeah basically lol

Jesus. Just how fat are you? Americans.

High metabolism so I can get away with it, I'm 5 foot 11 and 130 lbs tho so I'm just a lanklet

i like soup even though that's not original

Shakshuka

Originally

Halva, tuna on crackers with cheese

Peanut butter. If I don't have any bread I'll just grab a spoon.

Especially American-style peanut butter. Say what you will about yanks but damn do they make good peanut butter. It's great on burgers too.

ive been eating ham and cheese on white bread for ages but decided to step up my game. pic rel is what i had for dinner last night and will probably have for lunch today
i like this a lot too. usually add a ton of fresh ground pepper on top

fuck forgot the pic. here's the sandwich in action

Attached: IMG_1124.jpg (1488x1296, 496K)

>be me
>spent a good couple years being dirt poor
>get really fucking good at making potatoes cuz theyre dirt cheap
>i made them all kinda ways
>french fries
>potato skins
>chips
>cubes
>mashed
>normie roommates notice i make potatoes a lot, asks to try some
>"damn user these are amazing, you gotta make some for weekend football tailgates"
>wake up early and make my best potatoes
>everyone complements my potatoes, so yummy
>"thanks user, these potatoes are gunna keep me drinking all night"
>"user youll have to show me how you got them so crispy"
>feel like i did something right for once
thanks potatoes

Attached: potato.jpg (1200x900, 101K)

whats the green stuff on the bottom? looks like guac

I can't cook very well myself so it's supermarket pepperoni stuffed crust pizza for me. Microwave curry is good as well but the portions are too small. For lunch my local corner store have a really nice ham and cheese sub but it's expensive so I only get it on special days. I usually cook grilled cheeses, my mother got me a george foreman grill for Christmas once so I have it on my computer table and I don't have to get up to make them.

For snacks I agree pistachios are Top Tier, and Peanuts and Cashews are great as well but the latter make me shit rapidly if I eat too many at once. Sometimes I get a dried italian sausage and eat that gradually as a snack, or blue cheese on crackers.

For things I can't cook myself my mother makes a great home-made pizza or roast chicken and baked potatoes. Or if takeaway, chinese fried rice or KFC.

i considered using guac but it's pesto. i tried to recreate a sandwich that i had in a nearby cafe as closely as i can