WAAAAH women want to have sex with attractive men WAAAAH

WAAAAH women want to have sex with attractive men WAAAAH

Attached: 6360351663382153201743264721_LS_Crying-men.jpg (2122x1415, 1.3M)

When you realize that's 90% of guys on the board

unforunately op is wrong otherwise i would be having sex and it might be a little bit of an over-estimation to say 90% of us are attractive.

women don't want sex with attractive men are you dumb or something?

its just the crying doesn't turn them on much

you can find one that it does on something like tinder but she's the village bicycle

>i would be having sex
>90% of us are attractive
being this delusional

he's certainly delusional and his grammar was difficult to follow;

i believe he intended to say he believes he is more attractive than the average 4chaner, he's an incel and that most 4chaners are ugly as fuck.

he was only correct on point #3 but only partially: some of us (like myself) are ugly as fuck aka "fugly". it's important to remember judging your own physical attractiveness is extremely difficult since you can easily overlook the fact your physical attraction to a person changes based upon other things like personality and how you feel about that person. so i can only safely state that my soul is fugly, not my face, although it's also a pretty safe bet since i'm so defensive.

And attractiveness can be based on a number of things and all combinations.
-money
-looks
-power
-personality ( being nice, being bad)
-clothing
-smell
-social status
-occupation
-way of talking
-humour

Whatever.

yeah pretty much. is it wrong that I hate that I'm an ugly piece of shit with no redeeming social skills?

im attractive, women are attractive to confidence and they like when i make big cums. i just said statistically they're likely over estimating how attractive most people are. men get rated really low on looks. technically im maybe like a 3 or 4 looks wise.

And all women weigh those factors differently. Attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder.

i guess you can't even get along with yourself so you're right on the "no social skills" point

only judge others as you expect to be judged yourself

this has a mirror image:

you judge yourself the same way you judge others

in other words if your perception of yourself is fucked you probably have deluded perceptions of how others feel toward you, too

>women should base their sex partner based on looks instead of intelligence

I found the hole.

More like

>WAAAAH women only want to have sex with good looking men WAAAAH

Which is valid complaint because I'm ugly as fuck which means I'm never going to lose my virginity.

that's not why. there are uglier women who aren't still virgins. surprise.

This is a thing to keep in mind.

>there are uglier women who aren't virgins

Exactly, ugly women have no problems getting into relationships with good looking men, since good looking men like having multiple partners at once, leaving ugly guys with nothing. that's part of the problem.

there are far uglier men than you who have five wives and twelve children

you incels are garbage, get over yourselves and pull your heads out of your asses and you might not "get laid", but make a friend and after you have that you might convince her to date you, then eventually it might become a healthy sexual relationship... but this would most likely be awful for the gene pool *adds more chlorine*

Honestly it's not so much the fact that women want attractive men, it's the fact that unattractive/undesirable men get treated like utter dogshit, not just by women but by society in general.

I could probably learn to tolerate the fact that Chad gets put on a pedestal if it didn't mean I was dragged through the fucking gutter.

>it's the fact that unattractive/undesirable men get treated like utter dogshit, not just by women but by society in general.
user, that's how ugly women are treated as well. It's all ugly people, we aren't different from each other.

i wouldn't say society treats unattractive people in a particularly bad way... although i acknowledge and understand what you're saying and it in in part true i just don't agree with it as a generalization or absolute assertion

of course i may be speaking from my "attractive privilege"... as much as i doubt that, i think the mechanisms by which humans select mates are effective

in modern society they lead to numerous consequences however including the massive increase in STDs in recent years likely associated with platforms like tinder

that said, i suspect it has become more difficult to find friends on the same level, step or rung of the ladder due to the depression caused by internet platforms and technology today.

it's a difficult and very sad problem that i'm definitely affected by myself.

i think you're wrong if you're generalizing like that though, although i may have misinterpreted what you intended to say too.

It's all in your head you nitwit.

I won't lie, If I never get to have sex once in my life because no woman finds me attractive or likeable I don't know if i'll care very much. It's all so superficial

My problem isn't that, it's how an increasing number of women don't respect monogamy, and many don't even have the decency or respect for men to dump their boyfriends before sleeping with other men

holy shit stop spacing your lines it looks like absolute cancer
also, you need to go back

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
only these are mine tho :(

stfu i'm on pattern 3 right now and it isn't pattern increment until some future time has elapsed

Remember to sage normalfags and filter. Pic related is an example regex.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-16-12-03-35-454_org.floens.chan.dev.jpg (900x485, 39K)

LMS is 3 different things you fucking mong.
Face and height fall into the looks category, but they're not just 1 attraction factor. They are 2 separate ones.
Most women judge men based on their face FIRST. That's what this thread is about
>personality is just being nice or being bad
you are like 12, aren't you? Dolt.

monogamy isn't for humans, stop acting like religion is a way all humans should act.

Only newfags get mad at "reddit spacing" and think it's something to call out.

Attached: 1526929081287.jpg (744x596, 50K)

They also don't even know what reddit spacing is and assume that all spacing is reddit spacing.

>personality
fuck off please

"Whaaa evil pc games turn kids into school shooters whaaa"

Op, you argument like a 40-year old mom.

paragraphs are raddit spacing and they don't like the rads because they don't have their radsuit on ON Jow Forums ... bitches can't take rads from radioactive site ...

bitches

Of course, real redpill is that we robots also want to have sex with attractive women, and that other women are invisible to us.

>about once a month get a urge for gay
>beat my shit to gay shit
>feels good man
>immediately after feel disgusted and men become extremely unappealing
>repeat for the last 4 years
how do I cure weregay

by not watching gay shit and beating meat to women

you clearly don't have one, judging by your post, personalitylet. keep crying, bitch nigga.

You sound intelligent user
Intelligence is attractive

i just get a craving for it on occasion

please fuck off to reddit already. Personality lmao

nah, it's def your personality senpai. personalitylet reporting in here. I'm a revirginized incel, I dab daily and can't quit, and people think i'm a weirdo

I have looks going for me a bit which makes it worse.

Attached: 1339802926978.png (500x730, 170K)

WAAAAAAAAA UNATTRACTIVE MEN ARE MEAN TO AND DISMISSIVE OF ME BECAUSE I'M MEAN TO AND DISMISSIVE OF THEM!

Attached: Depressed-beautiful-girl-cry.jpg (615x409, 39K)

We are reddit.

And we are here to stay. Don't like it? Well too bad!

Attached: 1545660615073m.jpg (1024x754, 57K)

Most men actually look pretty good.

Attached: IMG_0004.jpg (230x299, 14K)

Men should respect themselves more. Women tell you to act in particular ways to make yourselves stand out from all the other cute guys.

That desperation for sex you feel - feel desperate for life. Women like to see 'deep' guys who seem like they're on a life-long quest. Open a bag of chips and say it doesn't satisfy you. You don't have to speak pretentious philosophical platitudes - just seem as if you're above meat pleasures. Frame your video games as an escape into an ideal world - mention that the target of your affections herself is a better reflection of that world.

Attached: IMG_1422.jpg (1280x1918, 676K)

Posts like this make me wish I didn't have to write anything to respond here

Attached: boomers face when.jpg (552x734, 110K)

>WAAAAAAAAA UNATTRACTIVE MEN ARE MEAN TO AND DISMISSIVE OF ME BECAUSE I'M MEAN TO AND DISMISSIVE OF THEM!
Based

WAAAAAH men want to have sex with virgins WAAAAAAH

>WAAAAAAAAA UNATTRACTIVE MEN ARE MEAN TO AND DISMISSIVE OF ME BECAUSE I'M MEAN TO AND DISMISSIVE OF THEM!
This.

Women treat betas and ugly men as either tools or obstacles and expect them to just smile and be happy for the privilege of having been able to breathe the same air as them. Then when those same men stop simping or start treating them with a similar callousness/disregard they're suddenly taken aback and furious that they would have the audacity to respond to a complete lack of empathy in kind.

it cuts deep bros

What are you saying? People don't pay attention to it when selecting people they like or hate?

>Women treat betas and ugly men as either tools or obstacles and expect them to just smile and be happy for the privilege of having been able to breathe the same air as them. Then when those same men stop simping or start treating them with a similar callousness/disregard they're suddenly taken aback and furious that they would have the audacity to respond to a complete lack of empathy in kind

Exactly. Empathy is key, and femoids don't have it. On an unrelated topic a homeless man annoyed me today. He was filthy. It should be legal to burn trash like that.

>"Don't hit enter it hurts my eyes"

Attached: Philadelphia-Navy-Yards-–-Central-Green3.jpg (600x400, 61K)

Not that guy, but personality is usually a pretty distant second to good looks and/or social status before your 30s. Hell, even when women start running low on vagoo tinglies and start settling down they still prioritise stability and resources over personality.

>People are too sensitive! I wish these SJWs would stop freaking out over minor shit like pronouns.
>Augh! Reddit spacing! You might use more than one website! This is an outrage!

>plebbitors come to Jow Forums en mass
>start plebbit spacing all their posts
>get called out on it
>uh oh i must fit in
>plebbitors start calling out plebbit spacing
>sometimes they don't even know what plebbit spacing is
>4channers call them out on this
>uh oh rather actual lurk i must fit in
>start calling people who complain about plebbit spacing complainers newfags
>I AM FITTING IN!
Have you ever tried to not be a retarded npc? Have you ever developed a thought that was not for the purpose of fitting. In the end you are completely insincere and it shows. Why you would do this on a anonymous website is beyond me. It must be your lizard brain.

This isn't the first time either. This exact same model of thought has happened many times before with various things.

Personality has always just been a way for people with undesirable genes to trick others into sleeping with them. Ever notice how the most attractive people you meet either have the exact same cookie cutter hobbies, interests and characteristics or make an effort to repress their personality for the sake of attracting as many mates as possible? Personality isn't a factor for the average normie. If they get a guy with a legitimately decent personality, it's a nice bonus. Otherwise, they're still going to go for the tall, muscular, aesthetically pleasing white guy regardless of what he says or does.

I'm friends with some Chads and one of them is basically a twelve year old in the body of a Hemsworth. He's not particularly bright or socially gifted or funny or even charming, but women still flock to him constantly because he's good-looking and he gives them that good dick.

Human nature is far shallower than we care to admit.

The list he was talking about wasn't about priorites. It was about different things people like about others.

Also, most people I know in real life wouldn't be with someone just for their looks. When they find their partner has a shit personality the relationships never last long.

Booboo keke?
If someone likes your personality they become your FRIENDS, that's why the 'nice' guys get FRIENDZONED.

If she likes you physically she will get into a relationship with you. An intimate relationship cannot happen if she is not attracted to you PHYSICALLY

>falling for this bait
Yuck

sage

eye of the fucking wallet

Most people you know in real life SAY they wouldn't be with someone just for their looks, but if that good looking person with a shit personality was also rich, popular and powerful I'm willing to bet they'd "endure" the relationship much longer than they would if they were dating a complete uggo loner with no money. Hell, the uggo probably wouldn't even be able to open his mouth around her before she called the police.

Fucking this. It's not enough that women want to fuck Chad, they also have to make the guys they won't fuck miserable and ostracize them. Being sexually validated goes much farther than being able to fuck or not. There are many social and psychological effects and implications that come along with it. Women are fucking scum because they're the gatekeepers of sex and use this to determine a man's entire worth and quality of life, even if they did nothing wrong. Being ugly is pretty much a crime and a death sentence, despite people having no control over it.

>but she's the village bicycle
implying theres anything wrong with that...

Attached: SixtySixBy19.png (767x463, 83K)

I'm so ugly and my dick is so small. I can't stop crying.
I'll always be an incel It's just my destiny
I'm angry at the world for being such an utter subhuman