Why is 5ft 10-6ft, 230-250lbs peak male performance?

Why is 5ft 10-6ft, 230-250lbs peak male performance?

Attached: THICCCCCCCCCCCCCCC.jpg (2896x2896, 425K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6XysbIizNOg
youtu.be/nQtemIenEsA
youtube.com/watch?v=mLvurRiXT4s&ab_channel=TateSpeech
youtube.com/watch?v=P8vRsBHkMMo
youtu.be/adOpTYjjedE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the height for the perfect mix of muscle and bodyfat

cain is 6ft2

This desu senpai.

efficient use of human design. humans arent meant to be super tall. best fighters of all time were all under 6'3"
Tyson 5'10
Emilianenko 6'
Mirko Crocop 6'2
5'10-6'2 seems to be the ideal range

Nothing to see here. Just a 6ft 2 man hanging out with his 6ft 4 bro

Attached: 10283429.jpg (480x360, 23K)

It's gorilla mode.

Attached: JACKO_WILLINX_ULTIMATE_BADASS_US_MARINE.jpg (1024x512, 69K)

Why is 5'5" and 125lbs peak male performance?

Attached: img001.jpg (299x500, 28K)

That's a little bulky, Peak male performance is 6'0 170 with lean muscle.

Attached: lean-male-body.png (229x293, 109K)

guess im wrong
but he got btfo so whats your point?

Performance is a bit subjective here. Do you mean pure endurance? Speed? Power? A mix? Who decides how much of a mix?

I'm speaking prime Cain

It's not

How much musculature did fedor have in his prime. He stopped lifting in his early 20s yet is fucking stronk

Remember the perfect bodybuilder height is like 5'8-5'10

Attached: 1543786309932.png (310x453, 108K)

>Fedor
Lost to 6'3 dadbod

>Cormier
Lost to 6'4 lanklet

>Velasquez
Lost to 6'4 roidmonkey

Back to the manlet pit you go

user Fedor slayed many giants let's not judge him based on half ass money making efforts in his twilight years.

>the legendary accomplishments of fighters stop existing when they lose to someone
Fedor was undefeated for what, 10 fucking years?
He made prime Cro Cop look like a fucking kid.
He btfo a 7'4 asian fighter.
He got dropped on his neck and still tapped his opponent out right afterwards.
He dominated Prime during the time when it was more competitive than UFC could ever hope to be.
Why the fuck do you think he's called The Emperor?

Also if you want an undefeated manlet, tyen Mayweather is 50-0.

*Pride

tyson was successful despite his height and reach, not because of it. the whole vicious infighting d'amato style was designed to mitigate his opponents' reach advantage. the resulting style was exciting and iconic, but tyson was far from the ideal proportions for a boxer

>Also if you want an undefeated manlet, tyen Mayweather is 50-0.
So what? He only fought against other manlets. Let him fight a 6'4 BVLL and see how well he does lmao.

why is (instert my height and weight) peak male?
Also >pic related

Attached: https___specials-images.forbesimg.com_dam_imageserve_824389402_960x0.jpg (960x639, 97K)

>pictogram
Leave roids out of the discussion. He's cheated his whole career.

the natty king

its not it is about proportions. assuming you are fighting in weight classes, you want powerful limbs that are too big to be manipulated by your opponent and used as liabilities. basically if your arm is weak enough to get twisted your limb is a liability and not an asset.
assuming no weight classes, you are wrong op, look at sumo wrestlers for peak combat performance, its all about bulk in no rules combat.

This. If the heaviest weight you can be in mma is 265 lbs. ofc you're not going to see that many tall people they have a much bigger frame to fill out compared to shorter individuals.

Let's be real Jon Jones proportions looks fucking ridiculous.

All of the three have fought bigger and heavier guys, especially Fedor. Go watch his fights in Pride m8. Also watch literally the first fight of UFC 1. A sumo wrestler gets easily destroyed by a lanklet in a couple of seconds. Sumo wrestlers have never been successful in any open weight MMA event.

youtu.be/6XysbIizNOg

Cope.
He's got a 50-0 record and that's all that matters.

youtu.be/nQtemIenEsA

Jon “eye poker” Jones
Jon “pictogram” Jones
Jon “Dana Rim Job” Jones
Jon “Baby bumps = speed bumps” Jones
Jon “coke and hookers” Jones

>the ideal proportions for a boxer
Doesn't exist. Due to the many styles and forms within boxing itself it is impossible to discern an "ideal" for pretty much anything as all styles and forms are beatable.

Not in the context of determining the best height and physique for fighting. You can't prove manlets are the best at fighting by only fighting other manlets. Any heavyweight would have a field day against Floyd.

If we are talking about an ideal boxer that could physically exist (but probably won't) it would definitely be a tall, long fighter with impeccable reflexes, power, and speed. Because then they'd be able to time anyone trying to get into hitting range and knock them out. Silly to think about though

yuck these are literally tubby old dudes

Didn't mean to respond to the 2nd post wtf

>GOAT fighter
>B-b-but he's a shit person!

Stay merlin at lions, sheep

Attached: download (20).jpg (1040x572, 77K)

But big Brown is 6ft 4 (6ft 2)

Mayweather literally buys his fights with mugging other fighters outside of the fights and other higher money. Fuck that Manlet.

there's plenty of tall fighters that are absolute beasts, though. don't pretend like one body type is better than the other, especially in MMA.

>Stay merlin at lions, sheep
What a absolute retard

>6'1 184 lbs

Attached: slow-heavy-metal-music-playing-27341876.png (500x522, 95K)

oh 100% fer sure b

>sumo wrestlers
All you'd need to do to defeat one would be to run around the ring until they keel over from exhaustion. Or just give them a good hard slug in the face, since their sport doesn't teach them to block.

t. weak, ignorant retard who has absolutely no clue what the hell he's talking about. pipe down and go educate yourself, faggot.

Wrong as fuck you fucking twink faggot bitch. That's 16 year old swimmer mode. I should know that was literally me as a 16 year old swimmer.

Boxing heavyweights are peak male performance. All the MMA heavyweights wish they could get anywhere near a slice of their pay

Attached: Juggg.jpg (1080x1350, 323K)

Jesus fuck, the commentary is hilarious.

*Plods towards you*

pretty much

Attached: 154264636596.gif (300x170, 1.63M)

And guess what, the UFC 1 fight linked in showed exactly that happening; the sumo charged and got a foot and a fist in his face for his trouble. He didn't even last five minutes. No shit someone is going to be vulnerable to moves that are technically illegal in their sport; you're the one who needs to learn some humility by accepting that weight won't win you a fight, and no one can be good at everything.

*runs at you for 12 rounds and combos you*

Attached: 91240-13941014401.png (543x620, 341K)

he lost to castillo.

>Takes a beating for 12 rounds
>Taunts you every time you finish a combo
In many ways I won

conveniently leaving out the greatest fighter of all time, ali, who was 6’3

literally who? I couldn't name a single boxer who still fights. You may not like it, but the sport is a meme with mma being a thing now

Maybe in bum fuck hick America but the fighters get payed scarps compared to boxers with a few exceptions. Anthony Joshua already has £100 million in his net worth, Deontay Wilder recently rejected a $100 million 3 fight deal, Canelo Alvarez is earned more and has $150 million contract.
Don't lie to yourself

Attached: JoyceWithFan.png (462x617, 630K)

Are you kidding? Even the big breadwinners like Conor McGregor don't earn nearly as much as Mayweather did. To make things worse, they're the minority in UFC, since the average pay is far lower.

again, 3 literally who's that would get heem'd the fuck out in mma

Its not tho

Attached: Photo-of-JJ-Watt_Source_JJ-Watt-via-Facebook.jpg (960x960, 110K)

>when boxingbrainlets have to argue for boxing's superiority through paychecks and not effectiveness of technique

o i laffin

>Daniel Cormier's net worth estimated at $4 million
They wouldn't do too well in a street fight the stiff fucks

Attached: MexicanAndy.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>superior technique
More like no technique

Attached: TimmyUK.jpg (825x618, 366K)

Wait, that's what you were arguing? I thought you were just talking about pay, in which case boxing definitely mogs MMA just by virtue of having 3 big organisations compared to only one. Even then, I highly doubt a UFC fighter could take down a seasoned boxer so easily without a fight.

Greatest heavyweight sure. Fighter of all time? Nah.

Pride had the better fighters at the time

a very developed leg kick can generate over 700lbs of force and break a baseball bat.

Can you even do a leg kick?

The only 2 big names in MMA are retired. MMA is a literal who sport

>muh net worth
Does that mean Jeff Bezos or his ex-wife could heem anyone alive?

cain is 6'1

>having 7 foot reach beating up on 6'2 guys

GREATEST OF ALL TIME

It means the athletic talents go to boxing.
This guy has videos of him snapping baseball bats with kicks and he knows the truth to it
youtube.com/watch?v=mLvurRiXT4s&ab_channel=TateSpeech

youtube.com/watch?v=P8vRsBHkMMo

here is one of the videos

oh no no no no
youtu.be/adOpTYjjedE

>Anderson Silva 6'2"
Are you trolling or are you just that much of a dip shit that your fucking manlet brain can't comprehend anything

MMA isn't a street fight and Toney was passed his prime in his early 30s

He's probably not even 6 foot flat

>this 5’ 5” Speedbump Super Chad ruins your argument

Attached: BFEAEA4B-E2A0-4CF3-BB46-23BF800FF57A.jpg (675x919, 201K)

so was Couture
>muh street fight
tell me you don't think a boxer would benefit from even LESS rules in a fight

he's def bigger than cormier

There’s also simply way more people in that height range than above 6’3 in the first place

he looks terrible now

I met Lee. I'm 5'5 and he was shorter than me so he's 5'4, he's still chad though.

maybe if you're like 16-20 years old or a professional endurance athlete I wouldn't want to look like a twink the rest of my life. though if I wasn't getting paid to keep my body in that condition.

>disputably best boxer in the world in his prime
>not ideal boxer
fuck right off

Cormier is 5'10 at most

*gets injured*

Average Navy Seal is about 5’10 185.