Unless you are in the top 1%, women will consider you to be below average

unless you are in the top 1%, women will consider you to be below average.

Attached: h48fwupoirs21.jpg (461x767, 44K)

Cringe but redpilled

good thing I'm the 1% if I keep telling that to myself

take the narcissuspill

That guy is one red pilled nigger

Based zuby. He also holds the female British record for squats right? Just to fuck with them?

But what if I learn GAME? from the pua bloggers

"Who lies more, men or women?"

Women are PROS at making themselves look good. Makeup, hair, lighting, clothes. They study that shit like a science from birth to death. Most men have the most godawful pictures on dating sites and also put in no effort in general. That explains a large amount of the skew.

according to the data, top 12% are considered average, not 1%

Wait, in 2019 you have to be in the top 2% now? I thought it was the top 20%? When did it change?

> 0% are “most attractive”
Lmao did this guy make these graphs himself in excel?

>tfw never got any hint or indication of attraction from a girl
Is there any chance that I am not ugly if a girl never showed interest in me?:(

gotta get shredded man. go everywhere without a shirt.

>unless you are in the top 1%, women will consider you to be below average.
Your own chart says everyone except the top 19% are considered below average. Work on your math skills, you mong.

Attached: 1537240097328.jpg (442x330, 23K)

it changed in the last few years. keep up nigga

Based

Girls don’t show interest. Even if they think you are hot af. The exception is if they’re really drunk, occasionally, or if they’re big time hoes. But other than that a woman can be extremely attracted to you and she will NEVER reveal it until you make the first move.

It's top 0% actually. We looked at the data

Women's emotions play a big role in if they find you attractive or not. That is why by doing online dating you're shooting yourself in the foot, nevermind the over-saturation of men to women on all of the apps/sites.

>looked it up
kek

Attached: zuby.png (1028x966, 566K)

I don't know user. I go to a college with a lot of hot girls and they all seem to be really good students, they don't even glance at you let alone give a sign of interest. All focused on their phone and laptops.
Then again I might be ugly so naturally they wont spend a second even giving me a brief look lol

They're looking at chads instagram pics, not studying.

Except irl. Dating apps are fucked

Deadlift, that's right. Hahaha

Attached: FaceApp_1554164540932.jpg (680x1024, 183K)

How can one man be so based?

When tinder came out

Around when they started saying Leonardo Dicaprio had a 'dad bod'.