Rate Nicole Scherzinger's form

Rate Nicole Scherzinger's form.

Attached: 56842016_457929824748476_8965880242814951618_n.webm (640x1136, 2.8M)

I hope she dies

Not sure what she's doing at the top of the rep there. She's also not deadlifting as the weight never touches the ground on each rep but whatever.

Virgin.

are you ok?

Notice how all the guy are wearing shirts and look modest but this vapid whore just needs to show up in skintight slut pants and a fucking bra but obviously she needs to wear a hat because god forbid she would draw attention to herself.

She leans back at the top. Don't do that. Be straight.
Weight doesn't touch floor. Not full ROM.
Bar should be closer to her shins. And she should use her hammys more at the beginning.
Otherwise pretty good.

Classic mistake. Feet too wide apart and griping the bar wider, looks like Brian Shaw.

>what are Romanian Deadlifts
Not saying she's not just a retard who doesn't know how to deadlift, but there are reasons to not touch the floor

Snab City

There is no explanation why women wear bikinies in they gym other than trying to look good. Why do they want to draw attention even though they don't want you to talk to them or look at them? Who fucking knows.

>Weight doesn't touch floor. Not full ROM.
>what are rdls

Her hips shouldn't be flexing at the climax of the deadlift, thats actually pretty bad

that's not a romanian deadlift so not resting the bar on the floor every rep is not proper form
secondly, she's clearly hyperextending at the top.

Her back seems solid.

What a freak, she is bumping her clit against the bar every time.
Imagine the smell on that bar lads.

I understand what you mean. But she isn't doing deadlift nor RDL

I know her form is bad and that she's hyperextending, but my point is that not touching the floor is not inherently bad form, depending on what exercise you're doing

not for deads though.
at light weights it's fine, but for heavy deads it will definitely lead to arching of the back since you're changing directions without bracing and readjusting

have sex

honestly if her legs were a bit closer and she kept the barbell closer to her legs during the motion it would have been an ok lift

You have autism. If you are bending over 99% of the way and working your posterior chain what fucking difference does it make if she "dead stops" the weight or whatever? Go jack off into fistfulls of your own shit

Dilate

Shes leaning forward on her toes in a rep or two

its a DEADlift you shitlord