What is the best way to go for PREVENTION of hair loss with minimal to no side effects? Minoxidil? Finasteride?

What is the best way to go for PREVENTION of hair loss with minimal to no side effects? Minoxidil? Finasteride?

>I’m 28 and have a full head of hair, would like to keep it that way
Hit me with your best bro Science

Attached: 276485C3-7071-4F43-8E80-B8D25E0B6F55.jpg (284x177, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/KdII1#selection-2571.88-2571.108
tmdocclusion.com/2018/07/14/more-on-hair-loss/
youtube.com/watch?v=5UvA8b2slAc
cdb.riken.jp/org/en/research/organ/hair.html
youtu.be/eF1HXO1yTA4
hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/why-the-galea-is-the-fundamental-cause-of-male-pattern-balding-androgens-are-secondary.113256/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You sound 18 literally.

Imagine being 28 and being worried about loosing your hair.

Sage.

Attached: 1554825834454.png (198x236, 74K)

What’s wrong with trying to prevent hairloss? You don’t brush your teeth or wear sunscreen?

Min is okay but a little much for preventative imo. Finasteride is cheap and most people don't experience sides, and those who do only have them for the first week or so. It's about 15 bucks a month for a 30 day supply without insurance. That can be a two dollars a month if you get the 5 mg fin and cut it into quarters. It's worth doing. Don't let the memes get to you.

if you're 28 with zero signs of hair loss, you're probably in the clear. I think most people that go bald get signs of it in their 20s.

Is such a low dosage really effective?

27 here and just now noticed I can visibly see my scalp. Literally in panic mode and dont know if it's due to stress of genetics. What's the best way of knowing?

Dermaroller and peppermintoil is literally all you need. You should use it when you have a full head of hair for preventive purpose.

Attached: wwwww6.png (1800x1200, 2.11M)

1mg fin is what they give you for balding. It comes in 1 and 5 mgs typically. Everyone that takes fin takes it at that dose unless they're retarded. 5 mg is for an enlarged prostate

>best way
Have good hair genetics

True, but the redpilled thing to do is get a doctor to write you a script for the 5mg tabs and then use a razor blade or pill splitter.

Attached: paulie walnuts point.jpg (184x184, 8K)

t. baldie cope

Attached: 1463784496075.jpg (540x360, 39K)

No fucking shit, I said that in my first post.

Are there any compounded consequences for going off of finasteride? Say for example someone were to use it for 5 years to stave off hairloss, then they go off of it, are they then looking a potentially accelerated rate of hairloss?

Not accelerated per se but your hair will start to thin as if you weren't taking it. With minoxdil however there is significant shedding once you stop taking it.

>calling someone 18
>posting chinese cartoons
shiggy diggy

Even 0.25g blocks 64% DHT. Or you could do all the meme treatments like puncture a load of holes in your head then rub a load of different oils in. Suggest looking at the study that details the increased cancer risk first though

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-142029_Relay-01.jpg (1076x666, 94K)

8 out of 10 Caucasian men will experience Male androgenetic alopecia.

>read most men dont get fin sides
>figure probably won't happen as I'm a healthy 22 year old
>decide to try it
>get sides within a month
yikes

cuck

A month is nothing. If it doesnt after a few just lower the dose?

Ease into your hair supplements if you can
Before I result to minoxidil I'm supplementing with Biotin rn and am about to do 20-25g of collagen soon.
Start small and move up, especially if you still have a full head of hair.

Attached: 1555273082616.jpg (354x500, 24K)

just LOL at you
same ship here brother. actually, all males in my family are bald. myself? full head of hair. I'm 30 years old, noticed slight thinning in my temples at the age of 22 and since then I've been either on finasteride or dutasteride. you should simply use either of the two and you are golden. if you have some hair follicles that are slightly damaged and want to regenerate, i recommend dermarolling.

If the richest people in the world are bald there is no stopping it. Sorry user

I took 1mg for three months, eventually got fed up with the sides and stopped. Sides went away after a week or so. Started taking 0.5 daily a month or so later and sides came back. Stopped and sides went away. I've been off of it for 2 months or so now?

baldlets are the true alphas. Charles got the pure, traditional, beautiful princess, while Harry had to settle for a used up roastie mutt

Look at the inhibition curve and see what you think

archive.li/KdII1#selection-2571.88-2571.108
and
tmdocclusion.com/2018/07/14/more-on-hair-loss/
>TL;DR
>Fix Head & Neck posture to improve bloodflow to scalp
>(optional) DIY beard oil and use on scalp (better than Fin. and no side effects)
>Massage your scalp
>Cardio
>Pray to whatever deity you believe in

get married and no longer care

youtube.com/watch?v=5UvA8b2slAc

Nizoral shampoo worked for me. It basically stopped my hair lose.

I started developing a bald spot at 25, the ISHYGDDT man himself Jason Alexander started at 18.

Food for thought. I was working as a bartender when I decided my bald spot was too much of a pain to part and cover up and ultimately a pathetic endeavor. It's dark in the bar and my bald spot wasn't really noticeable unless you were me looking in a mirror at another mirror checking for your natural yamaka developing. I shaved my head and without fail a girl would leave me her number about once every two weeks. This is without flirting or even really talking to them that much. Their attractiveness would objectively range from 6-8, so from average to decent. Before I'd get a number maybe once every 2-4 months. Women don't care so long as you take care of the rest of yourself and are more interesting than a rock, but the women who actually have a thing for bald guys REALLY like bald guys. I just do a buzz with no attachment on the trimmer, gives a visible stubble.
>mfw 5'7" krillinmode copemaster

Attached: 480019_100248230123343_1130598164_n.jpg (180x158, 7K)

Travel to Istanbul or Ankara and get a transplants for 1500 euros

Attached: Turkish+men+are+the+mascuniniestest+_ee1cf245b9bb631dfc81426dca357ec6.jpg (640x480, 42K)

>have full and thick head of hair
>shave it to the bone anyway because muh aesthetic and its comfy
sometimes wish I was balding so people would stop asking why I shave my head/when am I gonna let it grow out

Imagine... All that money and even he couldn't save his hair...

Attached: 1553498057589.jpg (598x529, 12K)

he could've easily hopped on fin and minoxidil but decided to be the "embrace it bro" dude

Vin Diesel is swimming in pusay , the fuck he needs hair for?

dermaroller, nofap, leave in conditioner with black castor oil, apple cider vinegar, peppermint oil, and shea butter.
I reversed my thinning hair and receding hairline in less than a month. Since then it is as thick and healthy as it was ten years ago.

Attached: castor.jpg (225x225, 7K)

That’s Hitman from the game Hitman

>his royal swoleness
Imagine the bald prince got jacked.

I don't believe you but I'm willing to try anything as I have shoulder-length hair and the thinning has spread across my crown.

Does your pic related have all those ingredients you listed?

The red pill is that all hair loss is due to stress which causes hormonal imbalances in your body. Try to lower stress, stop fapping and fix your mental and physical environment for your hair to prosper

>look up castor oil
>every single answer in its favor is from a pajeet
bad idea to fuck around with guys who soon won't have anything to live for

Attached: 1550262508040.jpg (640x496, 26K)

no excuse for him being bald, he should have an eddie jordan wig

Genetics.

Do u know somthin I dnt

No I'm saying I googled castor oil hair loss and saw 100+ answers pushing it hard on Quora and every single one of them has a Pajeet name. Go look yourself.

>Quora
Every single answer to every single question on Quora is from a Pajeet. It's kinda weird.

Well anyway since I'm fucking desperate I ordered a jar of user's smelly nigger oil so if I haven't kms'd in a few months I'll report back

That's odd, literally *all* the literature says that there is no difference in .5mg and 1mg, besides the amount of time to reach peak DHT reduction. It still reduces DHT by the same amount ultimately, and you still (obviously) get the same sides.

Is this something you saved like a faggot, or did this come from an actual study?

I've been thinning out at 36 (possibly stress and health related though)

Prince JUST

The vast majority of men get it at some point in their lifetime, anywhere from 20-70. I think the majority start to get it in their 30s or 40s

Thanks for posting these

I've been on finasteride for almost 3 years and it still didn't stop my hairloss (tho i think it's slowed it down significantly, you can't see the difference in my hair between then and now if i grow my hair long), should i increase my dose? didn't got any side effect and my libido is extremely high still (fap between 1-3 times a day) but it's still scare me. Or should i just add minoxi/oil/nizoral? I only took fin during those years without any addition.

Things that could help you give more accurate advice (Not sure if those will help but well):

>My scalp is really dry after shower and itching when it's dry or after a few days without showering.
>Beard almost stopped growing after i started with fin, still have patches.
>I'm really pale with slightly high sugar/low iron and probably low vitamin D. I barely leave the house.

will there ever be a cure?
cdb.riken.jp/org/en/research/organ/hair.html

Fin isn't purported to reverse hairloss. It's meant to do exactly what you said: slow down dramatically or halt it in the best case scenario. Itching is a common symptom of balding, and the beard thing is a side of finasteride.

Anyway, try minoxdil if you'd like but don't expect fast results and don't let the shedding discourage you. The foam has better results than the other kind, but I'm not sure how much. And any results you see with it only stay as long as you are applying minoxdil. Some people like it and some dont. The nizoral once a week is a good way to relieve itchiness and help with regrowth a little. Also, I suggest taking less hot showers if it bothers you that much. It can go a long way for the overall appearance of your hair as well. Definitely consider picking up vitamin D3 2000 iu. Don't take 5k or 10k iu, it's simply too much. And add 10k iu biotin as well, it's helped cut down shedding for me.

I dermaroll twice a week. Should I add peppermint oil? Does it really do anything?

Dermarolling is great. I grew in a little bit of hair in my temples and it grew back the hair on the sides that had fallen out. Plus, I just love stabbing myself in the head.

This is not even remotely true it is 100% genetics, and is determined by a multitude of different genes that stretch back generations

Genetics.

Personally I don't touch Min or Fin. I was in the test group for a fin study and was one of the guys who suffered from broken dick during the study. Everything was back to normal a few months after the study ended and it was flushed from my system. I just take a #1 to my head and face every week and don't worry about it.

Nothing you can do, it's genetic, you can use minox and/or fin but it's inevitable.

fap less for better hair?

is someone in your family bald? no?
then don't worry you won't lose it
yes?
also don't worry because you will lose your hair no matter what. (unless you castrate yourself and/or take test blockers)

Reminder that even if you come to terms with baldness women won't.

youtu.be/eF1HXO1yTA4

That sounds like a reasonable age. I'm 27 and I'm starting to see light balding over my temples. It's not enough for other people to notice it but I want to stop it before it's too late.

If you are balding for the love of God swallow your pride and don't "embrace" it. You're not taking the high road, you're just squandering your last few chances to prevent or reverse the damage.

If you care, even the slightest about fucking women in the future you need to hop on fin and or min asap. There's nothing graceful about a bald head in today's society. We are a vain and judgmental species. To deny that fact is to deny the cruel reality we have been thrust into. The good news is that it's not too late for many. Don't let the chrome domes trick you into their void. Fight. Fight into that deep dark night so that you may live to see the sun rise on your luscious locks.

the fact that this TV show is considered acceptable at all shows how far our society has fallen. Giving them the right to vote was the beginning of the end.

does the castor oil not darken your hair?

also, black castor oil smells like shit

holy shit you're right. Jow Forums btfo.
And look at that jawline too.
fucking OP picture is a scam. It's all in the angles.

Attached: chad_embrace.jpg (960x720, 113K)

thanks user

Based and redpilled. If there's something you can do about it then you should take control.

What size dermaroller do you use, user?

Attached: 1544058218780.jpg (759x847, 110K)

1 mm 1x/week, 0.5 mm 2-3x.
I can show pics of the progress if you'd like but it's not terribly impressive. I think the combination of dermrolling + massage actually does something. imo the galea theory of hairloss actually has something to it:
hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/why-the-galea-is-the-fundamental-cause-of-male-pattern-balding-androgens-are-secondary.113256/

btw fit doesn't know shit about hairloss compared to the hairloss-specific websites. I've spent years researching this shit, and none of the "big three" DHT purists has ever explained why male pattern baldness has that specific pattern. It must have to do with the galea.

Holy shit, from the thumbnail I thought that was Josuke Higashikata

Imagine being so pathetic and insecure you mock people for things outside of their control. I can almost guarantee you're a manlet or shitskin trying to cope.

>outside your control

Maybe... Kinda? We live in a world were we can fight back.

>Josuke Higashikata
wtf is this gay shit??

don't smoke

Apparently mewing is the answer to everything after all.

Attached: 34jcdg9[1].jpg (1104x828, 333K)

>RESULTS: Scalp skin DHT levels declined significantly by 13.0% with placebo and by 14.9%, 61.6%, 56. 5%, 64.1%, and 69.4% with 0.01, 0.05, 0.2, 1, and 5 mg doses of finasteride, respectively. Serum DHT levels declined significantly (P

did he really fall for the just shave it all off meme?

This. I'm 28 with thick, long hair and I couldn't give less of a shit. Any guy that seriously obsesses over his fucking hair should just transition.

Attached: 1548282277261.png (520x632, 278K)

This. Only real men will understand. The fact that it is 2019 and "men" are still being totally insecure about their hair is comical. I swear you virgins just don't get it. It's not that girls don't like bald men ...it's that they don't like them because they're sad little pathetic insecure babies about it. Just fucking lol i swear there are no proper men left.

Insecure faggot. Bet you wax your eyebrows and use foundation too, fag. Masculinity is what girls want not some fucking pansy manlet that spends 20 minutes rubbing foam into his hair x2 a day and washing greys out with JustForMen. Faggot

Back you fiend back to your hole!

You’re the perfect example of what that post warns you about. This isn’t about pride, it’s about enjoying your youth while you still have it. It’s hard to do that bald.

You just don't get it do you?

Women want good looking men senpai. Being bald isnt compatible with good looks. Its just not. Sorry if this is news to you.

>muh masculinity
What's so masculine about balding/being bald faggot? You think everybody is Jason fucking Stantham? an actor and a former model?
Cope harder or just look around and see what this shit can do to an average or below average dude in his 20s.
t. fullhead faggot

Biology clearly wasn't your strong suit. Baldness depends on whose chromosomes you inherited.

Stop masturbating, this shit increases DHT

just drink more water buddeeh

What’s masculine about being bald is not obsessing over your appearance and desperately trying to hang on to your hair lol

Whats the diy beard oil thats “better than fin”?

Took finasteride when I was 18. Shit fucked up my energy and mood big time, maybe it will work for you

What derma roller do you use?

it's because your hair in different area of your scalp have different dht sensitivity, if you don't agree then explain why the hair transplanted from the back to the front doesn't fall out? where is your god now?

fin and minoxidil if you want to get your hair back

scalp massages, no fap, headstands, dermarolling, vitamins, sun, pepermint snake oils, more sleep, more water, cardio, healthy diet - that's if you want to see 0 results in your hair

Dude finasteride can fuck up your libido permanently.

Some guys can get lucky and recover from it, others don't. A good head of hair is nice but I'd rather keep my dick working ffs.
(not that i use it right? lmao burned)

they wouldn't be insecure if they weren't balding, and they become insecure because a bald head looks disgusting, it's not like they just decided to be insecure, fuck outta here with your bluepilled motivational BS

enjoy looking like Moby lmao

Only if I go completely bald lol. In all likelihood my hairline will just recede more. I’ll buzz it and grow my beard out and move on. Rather look worse than carry around pills all my life

This is a pic of me recently (yes on the toilet).
Can I be saved?

Attached: JUST.jpg (1627x1020, 913K)