Anyone else too much of a normie to be a full on robot but too much of a robot to be apart of society?

Anyone else too much of a normie to be a full on robot but too much of a robot to be apart of society?

Attached: 511F802C-9091-43C4-B20C-52407BAFD81B.gif (498x594, 113K)

Yes.
There are tons of people like that, but for some reason people like this communicate the least with everyone. Actual robots can at least be autistic about something together or talk about their hate for weeks without stop.

So, a robot but not a neckbeard meme character

Yeah, it's called being a failed normalfag, join the club.
>have bf, decent place to live, white, college educated
>mentally ill, no friends online or off, bad relationship with family, no job, rotate liquor stores I visit and too chickenshit to even make Runescape friends

Attached: Q5UAXpY.png (542x602, 43K)

youre all failed normies . not robots.

Either you're a robot or you're not. Quit kidding yourselves normalniggers, you're not special.

Yea kinda. I have a couple of friends, a loving family and good looks. I can't possibly be a robot like this. No matter how depressed I get and how much I fuck up, there's always someone there for me. I might be weird, a loner, suck with girls and hate life, but I'm not a robot.

Originally robots were just someone who posted here regularly, shared original spaghetti stories about their life and had select weird behaviors. Funny how the /b/ and incel raid twisted the definition over the years.

deez
Everyone wants to be special, but it really is this simple, if you're a male virgin over 18 and under 30 you're a robot
if you're not those, you're a normalfag
anything else just defines the degree

you don't have to be an ugly NEET who pees in bottles to be a robot, but it sure helps

>being a virgin is what it means to be a robot
No wonder there are so many underaged retards on this board shitting it up daily.

don't try and pretend this hasn't been the real and commonly understood definition since at least 2014

it's called being a cyborg you stupid cunt leave the board now

>tfw too nerdy to hang out with the cool kids but not nerdy enough for the nerds

Attached: 8e8.png (509x619, 8K)

>cyborg
No. Failed normalfag. Cyborg is a word that faggots made up to feel more like they're a part of things. Pathetic

>2014 Jow Forums
Who cares about the opinions of the place after it was raped on 2011 to deletion.

Because the board as it is today was defined around that period of time.
If you don't like it go to fucking /s4s/ shit eater

Nah. Time for a new definition. Just like you stole the board back then, time to take it back now. You can head back to /lgbt/ and stay there with the other fags.

>too chickenshit to even make Runescape friends.

Fucking me. Ended up getting too lonely on it and stopped playing.

lol
have fun m8

When you're too normie to know what a cyborg is.

Yes, basically I have no problems communicating with people and tend to do alright in conversations, keeping people interested in my endeavors. The problem is I'm 20 yet haven't had any real friends since elementary school. My usual day consists of waking up, sitting at my computer and going to sleep.
I have a girlfriend who i keep contact with, she's from a foreign country and I've only met her once last summer, we're polar opposites and we don't talk much anymore.
Because of my lonesomeness I've come across friendly people, but they were only really friendly because they wanted to put a political opinion in my head. Now I know that it feels bad, and I stopped trusting people again.

I'd say my daily routine is improving though, though I haven't been brushing my teeth consistently the last 10 years, i've suddenly started again. I wake up at 9 again instead of 2pm. I eat a slice of bread with ham and egg every morning and maybe some rice pudding in the evening. I'm doing okay on my own.

Who died and made you board spokesperson? Maybe you should fuck off back to /soc/ with the other normalfags and stop trying to pretend you fit in here because you read an ED article about what Jow Forums was "supposed to be like". I bet you want to roleplay as a supreme epic gentleman like a reddit faggot

In nowhere near a virgin but Ive been a robot since like 7th grade. Its called alcohol. Liquid confidence. Ive had sex sober twice.

Its not really about sex either. Being a robot is about your mental state. If you're overly emotional and clingy youre not a robot. If you sit around thinking about companionship all day youre not a robot. Im a failed normie, but I was a robot before that.

Yes but only temporarily.

>mention /lgbt/
>he loses it
Uhoh.

>everyone on Jow Forums is the same person
babby's first post

Attached: 50927d1e634e3bd303fddb55b10d1bea--badges.jpg (680x673, 89K)

>have bf

fuck out of here if you can get relationships you do NOT belong

I'm too afraid to do anything that isn't consuming, but I value myself based on how other experience me.
It ended up in this weird loop where I consider it to do people a favor by not doing anything at all and it makes me miserable and I been waiting for some divine inspiration or guidance for the past 15 years or so without it ever occuring.
Yet I long for it, and have this naive assumption it can come tomorrow, or next week or sometime in the future.