What does Jow Forums think about this natural and proven effective method at increasing testosterone levels?

What does Jow Forums think about this natural and proven effective method at increasing testosterone levels?

Attached: images (2).jpg (233x216, 12K)

Ashwagandeez nuts

Lol it slightly raises testosterone, and that is because lowers cortisol. You'd have the same test benefits if you didn't stress out like a faggot jew

The most meme supplement there is. It shuts you down super hard.

There's only one true way

Attached: onions.jpg (1299x1000, 344K)

I've been taking it for 1,5 week and I'm getting crazy new moles, like 7-12 new ones already... they are all very small like a mm or 0,5mm. I got one on my nose 2 days ago and it ruins my fucking face and got me scared so I immediately quit ashwagandha...

WTF is causing this? I know I'm prone to moles but usually they take years to form, now within one week almost a dozen pop-up out of nowhere.

Do you go outside a lot? If so, are you wearing sunscreen? If not, I really recommend you should

wtf youre kidding?

Yeah I've been in the sun for hours (unprotected) the last couple of weeks.

bro... first off if you are prone to moles you should be 100% be wearing sunscreen, also sun exposure causes aging, do you want to look like a wrinkly, moley, skin cancer fuck at age 30-40?

I just wanted to be tan :(
Will definitely put on sunscreen from now on. Would rather be pale than moley.

Nope. I was also taking ginseng and fish oil (not sure if ginseng maybe contributed somehow), and I've been in the sun a lot unprotected. They are all really small though and mostly on my arms, the point where I draw the line is when they come in my face. The one on my nose is like 0.5mm maybe even smaller but it annoys the shit out of me already because it popped up out of nowhere and I'm afraid it's permanent.

yeah, make a derm appointment. I was labeled higher risk as a kid, have to do yearly mole patrols. Related, I was getting cystic acne break outs on my face that I narrowed down to fish oil, NOW Foods brand, could have been rancid maybe, but 100% it was the fish oil, picked up a couple scars until I figured it out.

take it and find out

Attached: Screenshot_20190407-231818.png (1427x2048, 2.08M)

This. Tried it a few times and always regretted it

Fasting is scientifically proven to double your test and still no one here will do it besodes desperate fatties

That's what I think

sounds like skin cancer

"PROVEN"

>slightly raises testosterone, and that is because lowers cortisol
Literally nothing but pure benefits then

If I was going to supplement. Which I don't. I would go probably go with a mans DHEA supplement instead of whatever that is.

Attached: 1677_pix.png (549x750, 367K)

if you're a stressed out and anxiety-prone freak, sure. But if you have both these problems, there's bigger problems than "just raise your T bro"

It's weird. When I tried it my throat and eyes felt extremely dry, and next morning I woke up unable to change vision distance for about 30 minutes, I thought I wouldn't be able to see normally ever again. But it's also the only thing that can put me to sleep within 5-10 minutes.