Why do American people are so obsessed with height?

Why do American people are so obsessed with height?

Attached: F0F84805-A048-465F-86FC-74F04F0E1CC4.jpg (1242x1265, 412K)

quality english.

Meanwhile, her actual value as a suitable mate plummets in real life. Based manlet escaping a toxic woman

>be a nation of 5'6" manlets
>be macho and high-test anyway

Attached: mexico-city.jpg (3000x2040, 900K)

Only manlets are obsessed with height. I'm 6'2 and I literally only see manlets on Jow Forums crying about height, other than the random tinder thot

Rent Free

Why is it so acceptable to rag on height?
Mentioning a girl's weight is super taboo but when it comes to height they can go for the fucking jugular.
Manlets rise up (figuratively)

For some reason women will deny to the ends of the earth that a man's looks/face matters to her, because they don't want to appear vain and shallow, but at the same time this doesn't apply at all to height, so they'll be absolutely brutal when it comes to that.

Because it's socially acceptable to make fun of men so long as you aren't doing it because they're black, but it's never acceptable to make fun of women.

in other news, only hungry people whine about wanting something to eat

>Laklet incels coping every day by posting the same manlet meme's
>HURR DURR IT'S ONLY MANLETS THAT ARE OBSESSED WITH HEIGHT
....Suuuuure

>Only manlets are obsessed with height. I'm 6'2
hmmm

Gynocentric society

>tfw 6'1 with shoes on
Am I a manlet??? serious replies only please

Shut the fuck up you gay redditor

more like why is Jow Forums so obsessed with twitter

>t. has never met a Mexican

Agreed. I wish twitter posting was banned

>Tfw fucked my married ex gf
>tfw her husband is 6’3”
>tfw 5’5”

Attached: 209C79BD-44A1-424C-85F4-17534343E8BE.jpg (720x960, 92K)

high test? like 40% of the country is morbidly obese.

In other news, only gays complain about homophobia

Not chill

>"guys I don't get it I'm 6'2 so why do you complain about being short lol"

Not him, but it’s obvious that 90+% of manlet hate threads are made by manlets

>gets beheaded by drug cartels
Heh.....

she still didn't chose you

as long as you aint 5'5. Its all frame frame frame.

because doble standards.

Such is the way

Attached: 1519118541827.jpg (576x576, 69K)

Bend over twinks, the only High Test country ITT

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Greece.svg.png (2000x1333, 6K)

Strange reversal in western societal values where constructive criticism about things you can change about yourself (weight/hygiene) is seen as offensive whereas downright ridiculing something somebody cannot change about themselves (height, sex, race) is seen as perfectly okay.

girls are naturally supposed to carry more weight due to child bearing privileges

such is life

Attached: 14A5AD0B-E465-48F0-ABC2-9BF8D068D6CF.jpg (576x576, 267K)

im all for manlets rising up (figuratively) just like the woman have been throwing their weight around (figuratively)

for too long have lanklets been above the curve and skinnywymen fit for a king

.t woman

such is life

Attached: E1F5F21F-C07B-4B3F-BCBF-346389114181.jpg (856x448, 270K)

i support the manlet uprising as a lanklet

lol, king of manlets bragging gtfo to smurfvillle u little dwarf

obamas lost son???

savage

>watches niggers fuck their wives
Heh.....

Y O U H A V E T O L I V E I T
O
U

H
A
V
E

T
O

L
I
V
E

I
T

Attached: YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Still hit tho

Because women tend to gossip, insult and bully much more than men do, but their skin is paper thin.

You're still alone and childless while he's a chad father sculpting his boys into 6'6 giga chads

They knew each other for 2 weeks before getting married, their marriage isn’t going to last bro. We’re both 18 as well.

She just did, holy shit what goes through a woman's head to cheat? Especially under those circumstances

>implying manlets aren’t attractive

Attached: 16707CCB-388B-4DD5-B55D-DD802E5FE9BF.jpg (990x1920, 362K)

2 weeks and they got married

Okay dude's an idiot
Gj fucking the girl hehe

Thnx brother

Attached: 1C771B5B-842E-49D6-B6BE-72B6ADF4A3AC.jpg (255x352, 20K)

Lmao my exact first thought

i've no idea but it's insane

moved from the states to germany recently and see way, WAY more couples the same height or even the guy shorter all the time

kys

The friend in OP can’t get over being dumped by a manlet
The OP can’t get over his height
Faggots make manlet threads every day.

So sick of this shit. Manlets cannot help their height and if you’re tall it’s through no doing of your own.
Upboats

T. 6’
(Manlets please don’t kill me when you rise up)

Because it's an instantly recognisable indicator of good genes

>Manlets rise up (figuratively)
lol'd

Kek. The replies thinking you weren't being sarcastic here makes me realise how autistic this site is

y tho

All she is doing is keep her friend thinking about him.
Bet she is back to suck his dick in no time

Attached: blow in her face.jpg (634x840, 207K)

because men are brought up to be tough and have thick skin, while women are brought up to be princesses and have everything handed to them. so when they dont get what they want they do the only thing they can do which is autistic screeching.

Rape isn't cool buddy

>chad
>marries a whore
pick one

She's just seething

One one level it's totally logically wrong, considering height can't be changed and weight can.

On another level, I can see several reasons
>men are tougher and can take emotional abuse more easily
>women's attractiveness is more closely tied to their physical appearance than men's and an insult to a girl's weight is like saying a man is dishonest or disloyal
>precisely because it can't be changed. It's not fair, but a woman can be made thin if she has other attractive characteristics. An otherwise attractive man cannot be made tall.

Wasn't rape. She told him she was visiting her parents for the weekend while she was in bed with me

Adultery is pretty lame desu f*m

>about 5
Kek

Because they're not real men

I had a coworker last night tell me that I might not be able to get into the marines because he said and i quote "my friends said everyone in marine infantry was 6'0 monsters"

I laughed so hard, I haven't even had such a thought in years, I'm 5'8-5'9

It's because most people have never been in a real fight and just don't comprehend what being masculine/a man is. If you think 3 inches in vertical height is going to save you from a man with no quit in them, who would die before they ever let you beat them in a fight and is pure psychosocial dominance you are out of your mind and you better check that before you get yourself literally killed.

It's all because it's hypothetical non-reality based bullshit. I go to my little brother's football games and there all talking about big and strong. The problem was that they were all fucking SLOW. the running back was the slowest person out there. any short, fast running back would have blown the fuck out the hole and all the tall uncoordinated slow kids trying to put on 30lbs as fast as they can.

It's just laughable overall. Again, I'm a "manlet", I've been a leader and the best/top 5 player on any team I've ever been on. Height has nothing to do with it. Ofcourse it's an advantage. But you just have no fucking clue about human beings if you think 3 inches translate in that sort of way over a dominant person who identifies as an animal.

Honestly I couldn't believe what he was saying, I haven't encountered that line of ludicrous thinking in years, it's from such a weird place. As if I couldn't join the marines because im not 6'0. You just have to have no clue about human beings to think that way.

We were dating four years prior and she just got married to a dude 2 weeks after we broke up. idk what you'd expect from a person who makes decisions such as those.

I understand having private jokes with your friends but that's not even remotely clever, why is she bragging about that on a social network

Tfw 5ft 9 and never worried about height until i came to the US. Feelsbadman
I was considered tall
My dad is 5ft 3 and whenever we fight he complains he cant kick my ass anymore kek

I'm a 6'1 mexican and the people here are the opposite of macho or high test.

Most mexicans are thirsty as fuck for women too, the whole "macho" act is just people with sensitive masculinity.

Manlet cope lol

k

>Insecure manlet who wants to join the marines
Color me surprised

>"my friends said everyone in marine infantry was 6'0 monsters"
Kek. 03xx is full of tiny spics.

You will be spared on the day of the saw.

De Walt, brother.

Wow what a piece of manlet shit you are

Mayb. its a manlet eat lanklet world out there. Got to look out for my own shinbones.

There is another pit waiting for you in the afterlife, manlet

Attached: Hell - People Falling Into.jpg (902x1276, 173K)

in my country if you want to join anything to do with navy you have to be under a maximum height of only 1.80M, because ships their insides are cramped.
so I think your friend might be full of shit

>macho and high-test anyway
Meme. Being a rapey pervert isn't high test

it's because american women are the most entitled cunts on earth and since they don't actually have any accomplishments of their own they just use an easy judgement of guys that disowns 80%+ without work

I'm 6'2 and also work at a bar and see women talking about height constantly.

So it's a common convo to have to deal with I suppose. I never had it but I guess girls care a lot.

I mean I can appreciate the humor. Maybe I just have a soft spot for exaggerating certain aspects of stories for comedic effect. Probably picked that up from my grandpa, he was always a bullshitter.

t. 6'5''

Attached: manlet5325324123.png (496x524, 135K)

>im all for manlets rising up (figuratively)

topest of keks

bro im a manlet and youre making me cringe

Sorry I don’t believe in Semitic death cults lanklet

I don't know, I make fun of fat chicks all the time. Eat less, do more exercise.

how about this? Get a fucking life

shes turbo coping

based, im loving all the salty lanklets getting pissy over your game.

keep it up bruh, you’re doing the manlet underworld proud.

Id never say this in person but I view everyone shorter than me as a lesser being. I doubt im alone in that desu

its kinda the unspoken truth of the world we live in.

>Bitch literally COPING because a manlet cyberbulli her
lmao

Attached: OFFICAL ARTWORK WEW.png (373x388, 264K)

>Manlets rise up
>(figuratively

Attached: 50a.jpg (470x595, 201K)

Yes, physiologically speaking this means the ideal bodyfat percentage for women is 15-20% as opposed to 6-13% for men. This doesn't mean that it's ok or desirable to be a 35% bodyfat slob.

More white knights and sensitive women because more estrogen than ever in this generation = more NPC behavior

I would normally say fuck it dood but you also have to suffer the consequences. That being some triggered roastie or onions boy. Also blame ((((them))))

my sides are raped

I swear, all this heightism shit started being noticeably present in my country only like 10 years ago, maybe a bit more than that. It didn't carry such importance before, as far as I can remember.

t. European

>Having sex with another guy's wife
Just because you have a small stature doesn't mean you have to have a small heart, fellow manlet.