Bigger than you

>bigger than you
>stronger than you
>more successful than you

Why does Jow Forums hate on this guy again?

Attached: based.jpg (183x275, 13K)

Who?

Attached: 1512669876678.jpg (456x337, 120K)

I wonder how high that think would bounce when he drops it from that height.

I think because he's the quintessential dirty bulker and it's not optimal as evidenced by his physique

You started your post with the main reasons.
People shit on his numbers and body, but he hovers around 20% bf which isnt bad for a natty with his lifts.
The other thing people seem to neglect is his lack of injuries. There are retards here who might pull more but wont be lifting for their entire lives like he probably will.

Generally because he's been lifting for a long time, and still manages to look like shit. It's quite honestly embarrassing. Imagine telling someone you own a gym, you gym every single day, you've been gyming regularly for the last 10 years, and then have pretty much 0 muscle definition across your entire body besides legs...

Has he ever claimed to lift for aesthetics though?

Because he has a big following, but his strength and body are not world class. He weighs quite a lot and there are stronger people out there, who have not trained as long as he has. I think a lot of his videos are quite good. Some are shit however.

Lifts should be higher for lifting 10+ years an shitty beard

>Why does Jow Forums hate on this guy again?
for all the reasons you just listed

That's because being a world class lifter now requires PEDs

Does it honestly fucking matter though? Alan Thrall can't tell anyone he lifts, otherwise he would be ridiculed. He doesn't look strong, he doesn't look good, he barely even looks like he goes to the gym...What is the fucking point?

If you're lifting for strength and don't care about aesthetics, then at least be fucking huge and powerful, don't basically be Alan, which is somebdoy who looks like they're just an overweight guy...

doesn't look stro-

Attached: conan.jpg (343x514, 29K)

this is why you shouldnt squat or dead. its just for powerliftters, put the energy into bench and pulls

another user here dont care about any of that shit, what i know is i learned how to deadlift watching his videos after hurting my back so many times.
I think the reason /fit hates this guy is that rumor about how his wife is cheating on him or someshit but I dont know about that either.
He pretty cool imo, he has his own gym where he teaches people to lift, he is an ex marine and he listens to metal. So yea i like him

a world class lifter is a genetic freak and on all sorts of drugs, his lifts are fine besides hes popular for his channel advice, has a nice personality, comfy videos

Shut the fuck up retard, as a natty if you aren’t squatting or deadlifting you are doing your gains a disservice

Alan looks pretty strong dude. Are you willingly retarded to avoid admitting you're a dyel nerd with limited lifting experience?

I know. I think Alan is one of the few naturals out there.

Yes of course he's going to have muscle showing when he's right in the middle of actually doing heavy exercising...but at every other moment in his life, he has 0 muscle definition. In a t-shirt he has no definition on his arms, his chest is barely noticable over his stomach, his shoulders don't have any noticeable 'cap' to them...All in all, it's just nothing impressive to look at in the slightest

this is so far removed from reality holy shit

I like Alan, I watch his videos, I enjoy his content. But frankly, I would be embarrassed to tell a person I owned a gym and had been gyming my entire life, if I looked completely undefined, had nothing to show for my effort, and barely looked like I even attend a gym

why? squats build your legs, deads legs, lower back some upper back

better to do the upperbody lifts first maybe do some light pitol sqauts with weight at the end but theres no point wasting energy in heavy sqauts and deads, they're very dangerous, dont give an aesthic body,

I like him personally he seems like a nice guy

most gym owners look like him or worse lol what are you talking about, he looks fine

any experienced person would be able to tell he's strong. He's overall thick and has huge glutes

>squats and deadlifts build everything that you're not training when doing pulls and bench so they're just a waste of time
ok retard

No he doesn't look fine...He's been gyming his entire life, and yet he's completely undefined on his arms, shoulders and torso...

Since when did Gym owners have to look like Ronnie Coleman?
He also doesn't look like he barely attended a gym outside of /fraud/ he's bigger than pretty much most of the 150lbs manlets on /cbt/

This. People here neglect to consider the fact that he owns his own business while regularly training multiple clients a day. To do all that while natty and still repping out 500 lbs squats is extremely impressive

No but if he lifts for strength he's failed there too

Same. Who is he?

My life is better than his I can assure you. I have a stable gov job, this dude will depend on being popular,

Yikes!

He owns his own business. Even without YouTube hes fine and has a strong client base. Keep sucking that tit tho brah

>600lb DL
>not strong
k

lol the guy has a stable job, gf, friends, following, strong, and does what he loves, and generally liked by everyone for having a good attitude theres no reason to criticize him

He lifts for strength and in omarisufs latest video he did a max single at 495lb...

That said I like Alan he's a quintessential 30x year old boomer and his advice is aight.

Are you seriously bragging about having a gov job? This has to be bait

I dont like his vibe one bit. Not sure what it is, but hes not very "folksy" and seems a little up tight despite his effort to appear funny and laid back. Also he looks a little like a bum, and in a recent video he said he only showers twice a week.

They're bragging about a government job and shitting on a small business owner. Its amazing

I like him. Especially older content.
He is just that old school wannabe tough California guy.
His gym is pretty fucking cool.

I only hate his beard. I get that having a beard looks better on him than being shaved, but it doesn't need to be hobo tier.

shitty cringe beard

I bet my nut sack he's a fucking brazillian

It's because he's a white trash who drinks beer and eats a ton of fat.
He is county enough to bitch about other people not keeping the diet.

this guy is posted here so often I suspect he's just shilling himself, like Alex the manlet

> I have a stable gov job
>being proud of being a part of a business that extorts its customers and is known for hiring bottom barrel shitheads
considering the guy owns a successful gym and competes in what he loves, I dont think you can really talk

I don‘t hate any of these lifting youtubers, they‘re just fucking cringe most of the time

have you considered that maybe not everyone lifts because they're insecure about their looks and their entire identity revolves around looking like they pick heavy things up and then let them down again

I look better than him though.

because they train tamed.

>muscle definition
Lmao you twink bitch

Because he larps on Jow Forums

Nobody hates on thrall
I suspect OP is thrall himself trying for attention

What's the point of lifting?
Dig a hole for an hour if you want strength

literally who ffs, you tards love a larp

>yeah but his goals aren't my goals!!!
its always the aesthetics guys who literally can't separate physical activity from looks. pretty pathetic

how to spot a non lifter

>short

no thanks

Cause he's unaesthetic as fuck

Are you fucking disabled?

Jow Forums are largely training to have abs for each other to jerk off to. Few here actually care about being strong and capable.

Attached: 01D8E150-7B4C-43A9-A324-CF52FBEAA7EF.jpg (480x360, 18K)

He does powerlifting, strongman, and weightlifting. Why the fuck would he care about physique?

>wife got BLACKed
>looks like shit
aesthetics > strength
and not having mulatto kids is my aesthetic

Only fair criticism in this entire thread

this answers ops question

Aesthetics > Strength

nice cope fat boy

You city faggots will all die of aids.

He’s gay

Attached: FC3E5DF6-C3BF-4D2D-9338-0F8CA0399782.jpg (1125x1537, 527K)

Imagine being this fucking dumb
Epic fail

>Theyre very dangerous
Didnt know soccer moms posted on Jow Forums now

You’re pathetic and afraid to take risks. Enjoy your mediocre life.

Did his wife cheat on him with a nigger?

>source: me, a dyel that walked into a gym once.

Because he as an amazing bubble butt.

someone post his lifts from a powerlifting meet if you want a chuckle
also whats the story behind this?

Attached: eb9.jpg (680x630, 46K)