How do i get rid of the disgusting outline of a fat stomach? Pic related

How do i get rid of the disgusting outline of a fat stomach? Pic related

Attached: 20190417_075833-1.jpg (2602x1922, 755K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snakediet.com/getting-started
archive.democrats.com/view.cfm?id=15591
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're a dude right?

I don't see it
Your stomach looks tasty to me

daily pull ups to build abdominal muscle.

1. Eat better
2. Situps
Where you're at is so easy to maintain why are you asking advice?

me kissing ur belly

nice gyno brah

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1501980838791.png (632x650, 99K)

aww I fucked it

Don't, you'll have to cross into too sticc territory. A bit of belly signifies fertility. Just a bit though, like what you have

Come on, this is one of the few staple memes left that still make me smile and you butchered it.

Unsure. Post a rear glute spread so we can get a proper idea of your bf%

Wrong

Glute bridges, wheels, planks, transverse abdominal work (ab hollowing, vacuums), and lose some fucking weight

If you don’t believe me look at the vacuums of bodybuilders in the 70s/80s... I know you don’t want to be a bodybuilder but the point stands that that’s how you get the flat stomach look, and losing more weight will help bevause you are fat

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Start fasting you dirty pig

snakediet.com/getting-started

Cardio and calorie deficits in conjunction with abs every-other day imo

get out of here, youre just seeking validation.

I laughed anyways, just the combination of that reaction pic and the text always get me, only thing better is the Arnold pasta.

Attached: 1426871776695.gif (500x500, 1.03M)

>pull ups for abs
Fuck off.

Don't listen to the fatty enablers ITT and try actually being physically active.

With a tummy like that high test guys will want to make your belly button a swimming pool. :^)

first of all, you need to post some more revealing pics.

lets start with ass and tits, and then I will tell you the actual way to remove what is essentially water retaining stubborn fat from stomach area.

Sister what? There's nothing disgusting or fat in that picture, much less in you. You look healthy and svelte. If you're unhappy with your body, pick a hobby where you focus on what your body can do rather than on what it can do.

*rather than on how it looks lmao

Arnold pasta?

this is Jow Forums of course its a dude

Attached: 1550441454408.jpg (720x694, 37K)

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Attached: JUST.jpg (800x615, 50K)

I dont know this meme, but she looked really good in that scene. Also when she was a hooker in trading places. Would nut in or on

Need tits and ass to flesh out body type desu

hilarious

if you've never read the article "Arnold the Barbarian" I highly recommend it

back in the 70s and 80s him plowing 16 year olds was definitely happening, he would also fingerbang women in public, fuck them in the gym showers in front of everyone, etc

"'The second I walked into the room,' Anna Richardson says, several weeks after the incident, 'he was like a dog in heat.' Other stories about Schwarzenegger tend to fit her simile. During the production of the 1991 mega-blockbuster Terminator 2: Judgment Day, a producer on that film recalls Arnold's emerging from his trailer one day and noticing a fortyish female crew member, who was wearing a silk blouse. Arnold went up to the woman, put his hands inside her blouse, and proceeded to pull her breasts out of her bra. Another observer says, 'I couldn't believe what I was seeing. This woman's nipples were exposed, and here's Arnold and a few of his clones laughing. I went after the woman, who had run to the shelter of a nearby trailer. She was hysterical but refused to press charges for fear of losing her job. It was disgusting.'

A former Schwarzenegger employee recalls another incident from the T2 days. At the time, director James Cameron was married but having an affair with one of the film's stars, Linda Hamilton. One evening, while riding in a limo with Cameron, Hamilton, and others, Schwarzenegger suddenly lifted Hamilton onto his lap and began fondling her breasts through the very thin top she was wearing. The witness says, 'I couldn't believe Cameron didn't have the balls to tell Arnold to get off his girl. The whole thing made me sick.'"

archive.democrats.com/view.cfm?id=15591

>Democrats.com

Show me some court cases or legal outcomes and we'll talk, Cuck.

a psychologist will help you with your low self-esteem, you are perfectly normal user

look I normally hate the #MeToo bullshit and am a Trump voter, but Arnold was a NOTORIOUS poon hound, and super aggressive.

Go watch Ric Drasin on youtube talk about it. Cuck.

Dude why tf are you wearing women's underwear????

When people who know nothing make comments.

why are you wearing girls underwear?

crabs in a bucket or desperately scraping for a crumb of pussy I cant tell

she looks like fucking david bowie

And David Bowie looks like a feminine as fuck twink

BRISBANE
A
N
E

It's decent advice desu. Most women need to do stomach vacuums and fork put-downs.

Looks great to me. But if you insist on slimming down then just eat less and work on core exercises. Lower abs get targeted well from hanging leg raises.

Attached: 1550116678999.png (500x486, 77K)

Please be a dude

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Wear boxers like a normal person you fucking fruitcake