I have unironically believed that the Jews pull the strings in our world since I was at least 14 years old (now 23)...

I have unironically believed that the Jews pull the strings in our world since I was at least 14 years old (now 23). To me, it really doesn't seem that far-fetched. The Jews are a group of people who care about the generations of other Jews which come after them. Why is it so ludicrously ridiculous to believe that over the course of Jewish history they have passed down secrets to each other relating to human behavior and power relationships in order to put themselves in the best positions? It seems like a thing more groups could've done but didn't either because they don't care about their future generations or because they are stupid.

Attached: 1545165859122.jpg (1024x638, 130K)

The whole natsoc thing is 100% spot on and always has been.

Jews are evil and they hate whites.

I've tried and tried to find shit that disproves it but I can't I just fucking can't even when you get past a bunch of fake onfographs from pol all you have to do is look outside read the news or turn on the tv and it's right there.

Hitler was right.

>jews hate whites
>nazi germany kills more europeans than ever before

good job

Because through media and financial motivation the allies were tricked all wars are because of money and the money usually ends up in the hands of Jews.

They are parasites that eat away at people and make them work against their own best interests.

Oh and the communists killed more euros than anyone in history.

Another new ideology.

Look you're too stupid to realize this but nazi germany were fucking normies. They tried to create an outgroup ingroup dynamic and unwarrantedly put themselves on a pedestal. When they were done with the jews they would start going for the non blondes, after that those who didn't act "normal" after that people who don't have the right hobbies. It will never end for these faggots

This is why any robot trump supporter is a retard. Sucking white capitalist elitist dick does not make you a white capitalist elitist. Just a useful idiot.

Most of history on the natsocs is bullshit the victors write history user.

A good fucking chunk of that period has been at least revised at most completely erased and replaced with outright lies.

Your spot on. Jews are snakes that use non jews as pawns

Attached: 1542113280914.jpg (258x195, 10K)

draw the parallel between judaism and satan worshipping

>over the course of Jewish history they have passed down secrets to each other relating to human behavior and power relationships
Then why tf do I have no friends and a seasonal minimum-wage factory job?

Have my ancestors failed me?

Attached: 1386361164098[1].gif (501x585, 14K)

looks like we forgot to fill you in

You're probably jewish in ancestry and nothing else. You need to actually contribute to Jewish life to be considered

Jews control a lot of shit.

The media, well no shit. The kikes are the ones that started Hollywood in the first place. Not a huge surprise there.

The money, kinda. tl;dr there was some old rule about christians not being allowed to collect/own someone elses debt, so the ideal place in society for a jew for a bit more than a thousand years was as a banker. They capitalized on that and it's in their blood.

I dont really care, since hollywood is a normie matter that I hold no stakes in, nor do i believe in credit or the use of a bank.

>even when you get past all the falsified data all you have to do its look outside!
We got an intellectual powerhouse over here

The problem is that any data that proves you wrong. You will claim as fake. Also most natsoc people are conservative. Which is the opposite of wanting to fight the jew.

You mock me but I live in a town with many immigrants there have been several grooming gangs and there are still many in operation the police monitor them but they really don't do anything.

There is crime all the time most atms are broke of locked because of theft every shop around my area has been robbed within the past year and there have been three racially charged attacks on people that live near me and God knows how many to people who don't.

The media tells me it's my problem and I'm racist.

All I have to do is look outside to know they lie.

It's simple there no need to over complicate it.

Jews don't control jack. They even don't control their own holy land.

Rich, white european family clans control everything: the army, the professors, the economy, the police, everything.

Equating hollywood to Nato's military complex is like equating a slingshot to an automatic assault rifle.

>It's simple
That's what you think, but that's the only worldview you can get when you go off your own experiences and nobody else's. What would you do if you were police chief?

As a Jew I think you are wrong, but if you are right, how do you sleep at night knowing your race is so weak and dumb that it has no chance against another one? Is this the true reason why white people are so into cuckolding? Because their race is the best at literally nothing?

>After the Anschluss of Austria to Nazi Germany in March 1938, he was arrested at the airport at Aspern[3] and taken into custody by the Nazis because he was a distinguished member of the Jewish oligarchy. He was released only after lengthy negotiations between the family and the Nazis and upon payment of $21,000,000, believed to have been the largest ransom payment in history for any individual.[4]

>While imprisoned he was visited by Heinrich Himmler. Rothschild apparently impressed the SS leader, who subsequently ordered that Rothschild's prison conditions be improved with better furniture and sanitation facilities.[5] Despite appeals from Queen Mary of the United Kingdom and possibly the Duke of Windsor, Rothschild was held in Vienna's Hotel Metropole while the German government attempted to expropriate his business concerns.[6] He was imprisoned at least through July 1938, and his property placed under control of a German "commissioner".[7] Felix Somary, in his memoirs,[8] recalls that, soon before the Anschluss, he phoned to the baron repeatedly, in a desperate attempt to convince him to leave Austria. The day before the Anschluss, Louis's brother Alphons and his wife were visiting him in Switzerland, wanting to go back into Austria; he persuaded them to remain there, and to get his children Francesca de Rothschild and Heidi de Rothschild away from Austria to Netherlands.

My hands would be tied the police can't do shit without getting sued for literally anything.

Just because I am able to observe something doesn't mean I am angry about it. Also how do you expect me (one person) to do anything about literal thousands of years of gained and shared knowledge between a group of people? Remember what happened last time someone tried to do something about this?

so it's not a race issue?

Well the majority if the people caused the crime are middle eastern immigrants and blacks.

They love to fuck kids.

I don't know, I'm a jew and no one told me any secrets. I am also right wing and don't hate whites.

Attached: 17379443.png (300x452, 120K)

If they're immigrants then it's more likely to be a cultural difference than genetic