Penis Care general?

Hello /fa, recently I have grown dissatisfied with the way I clean and maintain my penis. My current routine is simply rubbing body wash all over it and occasionally I will place a beard trimmer over it, but it is difficult to do this without blood. What is the /fa approved way to fix my Penis Aesthetic?

Attached: 1545837097351.jpg (239x250, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eZfBwwWqIGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shave any hair that grows on the shaft, make sure to use plenty of soap
That shit is disgusting

I trim with scissors and moisturize (not jack off). I try to keep a small amount of hair because I hate the bald aesthetic. I can't grow body hair so I take pride in my Bush maintenance

youtu.be/eZfBwwWqIGw

Stop mutilating children

Attached: 0372EA0B-423F-435D-839E-B7604B4F1231.jpg (1400x1400, 362K)

Just cut that shit off bro. You don't need it anyway.
>Stop mutilating children
The fuck? You mad that your parents misgendered you too? Fuckin freak.

Attached: 1543797254832.jpg (491x552, 75K)

Holy shit circumsized folks really need lotion just to jack off? Thank you foreskin

What are you even on about? Circumcising serves absolutely no purpose other than a Jewish tradition watch the video

Plus its natural to have foreskin, its a criminal offense to Practice female circumcision but completely okay to do it to boys which is beyond fucked up

>beyond fucked up
Shut up.

No u

idk about the morality of it but girls definitely prefer cut men

Some of y’all are circumcised and it really shows sometimes.

Uncut here. I think that’s where all your rage is coming from. I’d be mad too If I were mutilated at birth. I’m sorry for your loss.

>natural beauty
>controlled by the jews
pick one

Because that's what they've been told they have to like. It's conditioning. From the very start girls are told that an uncut man is gross and there's something wrong. Blame Hollywood and the media.
Girls mostly just think the way they're told to so it's no surprise.

Not true at all buddy. Lol

not in non-Jewish countries

fordyce spots on balls and shaft, what is an effective way to get rid of them?

Great counterpoint!

who gives a shit? if a girl is close enough to notice they're not going to suddenly care and stop sucking your dick, they're really not that off-putting
plus there's literally no way of getting rid of them as far as I'm aware, short of straight up sand-papering your dick

how clean is clean fellas? I'm uncut and I take care of my dick, scrub it and all that, and I think it's clean, it looks clean to me, but with how common those jokes girls make about unclean gross dicks are it makes me self-conscious
I've never had a girl mention it but then maybe they're being polite?
I guess I don't know what it is I'm asking... I don't think I have smegma... it's literally something I've never worried about but girls joke about it a lot and now I'm up in my head about it

In USA, israel and Muslim countries maybe.

The best way to fix your penis is not to have parents stupid enough to mutilate it as blood sacrifice to Yahweh

you are ugly and a terrible person. i hope you die

Not outside America and other Semitic countries.

Does your dick smell? Does a powerful odor escape your pants when you lift the waist band? Do your hands reek of something foul when you scratch your balls? If yes, you are filthy and need to clean your dick more frequently. Otherwise you're good.

How the fuck do I rehydrate my dick? My tip is all dried out and it looks like I have the dick of a 45 year old. I'm guessing a really good lotion is the way to go.

Attached: 1545045791001.jpg (636x431, 46K)

Just pull your foreskin back over?

lol, why tf is everyone freaking out about this cut/uncut thing.
I'm cut because I had phimosis.
I not okay with religious circumsision, but when it is a medial thing.
As long as you clean your dick on a regular basis, you should just keep your foreskin.

Less masturbating, sometimes lotion. You'll be fine.

You should differantiate between penis and pubic hair.
Shave your shaft with proper blades, trimm or shave your pubes. Just the way you prefer it. I personally trim.
And simply wash it everyday when you shower

>moved to Jow Forums
Why

you took the "my dick is now diamonds" too literally