What the fuck does this picture mean?

What the fuck does this picture mean?

Attached: 1547603920283.png (1200x1261, 1.29M)

Whatever you see in it, user

that dude is too tall to use the entrance to the subway, how did he get down there?

He crouched?

Thats brainlet tier. There is obviously something being conveyed here.

>Thats brainlet tier. There is obviously something being conveyed here.
This. But i have no idea what, so bump

square man waits for red subway
p simple tbqhwu

I'm sure if we go around attributing deeper meaning to every cool pierce of art we'll be right someday.

That's brainlet tier. Not everything needs to have a deeper meaning and even if it does there is no guarantee that the artist themselves could articulate it. For all we know they just painted what they felt or something that went through their head as a fleeting thought. Take it for what it is to you and try to enjoy it. Does not only apply to art but life in general, too

the G train is delayed again

Looking at the colors and visuals I immediately get a feeling of violence and conflict, assumedly with the point of contention being the rugged tunnel and the tidy cement platform. It makes me think of a subway, particularly with the person standing in front of the tunnel appearing to wait. I wonder if the artist was trying to say that the train was taken away from an orderly system or a jarring platform was injected into an untainted earth.

I didnt say that everything has to have a "deeper" meaning. I said there is clearly something being conveyed here. And there is. It doesnt need to be deep for it to have a meaning. All it means is that it represents an idea. And this clearly represents some kind of idea, even if its not deep. Denying that is brainlet tier.

Meaning only matters if you think it matters. Trying to find a singular meaning in order to hold it as the truth is a futile task. I can't force your mind but I recommend to just absorb the feeling it gives to you and let your imagination do the rest. This isn't a school problem to be solved but a nice piece of art and I personally believe that there is more to be gained from our own interpretations than from any meaning present at the time of its creation.

gives me creepies woah o_O

google suguru tanaka user, he's the artist of this piece and he has some really fuckin unsettling works

mementos from persona 5

come take refuge in my bed user

it evokes feeling in you, that's the point. There's no book report objective definition of what this image means that matters

I see that you browse /x/ quite frequently.

it's literally a popular picture that's been circling the web for 15 years you fucking zoomer faggot

The door is made of stretchy meat like materials that expanded to let him in.

I like to think that even if the subway comes, he can't get on it because he is cemented to the ground. He wants to change himself and get to his next proverbial destination in life but he is too rooted in his self destructive ways.

he missed the train :((((

Waiting for a train that will never come; just like everyone on this board.

Attached: 1546975429395.gif (270x200, 277K)

He's clearly waiting for the subway train but humanity and all life has ended in an apocalyptic event so no Subway Train is coming

This looks like a mid-'90s video game.

Some devil may cry shitty fanart