How many kgf can a bus support bar handle?

I'm seriously thinking of doing pull ups or dead hangs while Im in the bus

Attached: inside-bus.jpg (3872x2592, 2.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

extra.ie/2019/03/14/news/irish-news/man-hanging-on-dublin-bus-video
wtop.com/dc/2018/12/video-man-clings-to-back-of-x2-bus/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1521948728525.gif (627x502, 940K)

Some kid would do this on my bus trip to my uni in poland and broke his hand when the bus stopped suddenly

Not only is that extremely inconsiderate but you will get posted to the internet and shamed almost immediately

Hope you get stabbed by some homeless guy when the bus stops while you are mid rep and your legs start swinging into people. Legit autist tier anti-social behavior.

>a-alpha..

god damn this board is autistic

Attached: 1543680931895.jpg (743x729, 154K)

lol the thought of some skinny autist dead hanging in the bus, swinging every time the bus makes a turn, and just acting casual about it cracks me up

do it OP, I hope it ends up on youtube

So, I drive a bus and do chins and hangs (shoulder stretches) on my breaks. I'm 205 so I'd say at least that much. But I'd stop the bus kick your ass off if you did that while I was in motion.

based, i usually love it when its crowded because the friction makes it harder for me to pull up from the sea of people, and so i get a better workout.
also just hanging is boring, i usually also swing like a monkey and try parkour stuff like going from one row to the other by swinging.
its not my fault the bars are the perfect thickness for this kind of stuff, also they just look like a playground where i live.
and when i dont wanna do this and have nowhere to sit, i also lay in a way above everyone between the rows, like pic related.
as you can see that is sort of how the bus looks in its rear side, the bars are blue and i made the ceiling orange for perspective, im the red guy and the grey idiots are dumb npcs. its quite comfy most of the time but when i have a backpack hanging(darker red) it can be pretty annoying because people who try to pass usually try to move it away instead of crouching a bit.

Attached: bus ride.png (507x511, 23K)

for a period in .. whatever the school era before high school is called .. I used to do like 15-20 pullups every afternoon on the bus home from school, felt very funny just swooping around like a dead animal hung from a tree when the bus makes turns while you're hanging there

Attached: 26238897_803297006503733_5804713610129706335_n.jpg (351x299, 16K)

these are the people that give you advices fit, remember.

Sounds completely normal for Poland

I'll just dead hang, chill out dude

This thread is too great, don't let it die anons

Pic related, my leg doesn't swing into people

Attached: 20190417_182422-min.jpg (4128x3096, 1.29M)

What if I do commando pull ups?

You tried too much

what country is this?

tryhard go back to rddt

>tf when no kgf

Brazil, why?

kgf is the same as newtons

Think about doing the same OP, I'm pretty sure from some casual pulling experiments that they won't collapse from your weight so go ahead and live the dream.

Seems like someone pushed too far

extra.ie/2019/03/14/news/irish-news/man-hanging-on-dublin-bus-video

wtop.com/dc/2018/12/video-man-clings-to-back-of-x2-bus/

Attached: Dublin-Bus-1.jpg (500x700, 16K)

Wait, are you from fucking Curitiba?

Holy shit, this retarded is from my city

I wouldn't worry about normal fags think of your fitness
Do it regardless off autism
They're probably just jealous they can't do Chad bus pull-ups because of their own anxiety

Attached: 1551729003248.jpg (800x900, 74K)

Not Cuckritiba, I'd feed you your teeth for calling me a retard

The will have to smell my shoes if anyone talks shit

even when I was a buscuck, I never considered this because 1. it's inconsiderate and 2. it's dangerous for both you and other passengers

How is it dangerous to other normies?

Its Brasilia, I think

Fuckin lol. Top thread lads

Some buses have that goes across the bus and if you hang from it while the bus accelerates you will get swung to the ceiling. It's a lot of fun.

Time your last rep for a stop. Eccentric overload to make all the girls scream

Gotta confuse the muscles, right babe?

I've seen a bus driver stop his bus and bitch-slap some turkish guy trying to do pullups like that. Sometimes they're the ones responsible for the state of their bus.

That's why you were a buscuck instead of being a BusChad