Hey Jow Forums, so I’m 14 (mods have mercy) and I’m only 5’7...

Hey Jow Forums, so I’m 14 (mods have mercy) and I’m only 5’7. Is there anything I can do to increase my height so I don’t grow up to be a manlet? My father is 5’6 and my mom is about 5’8, pls help.

Attached: E076F323-F02C-46CF-8CA1-135EAE876514.jpg (255x438, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1570677X11000402
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4404824/Genes-tallness-prehistoric-mammoth-hunters.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qDZGP42olO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eat like absolute fuck. You still have time to grow. Also Rugby.

oof and a yike

theres nothing you can do. you may be a turbo manlet forever

Attached: A5001F0F-9D88-4743-9162-8975D5F75840.jpg (1242x1857, 1.08M)

Well I mainly play football, but I do lacrosse for the off season work out. I’m still preparing for highschool. Also, my eating schedule is fucked, I might not eat for a day then at like 10 I’ll scarf down everything in sight

I don’t really know about that, I’m still in the midst of puberty, so my body can still be altered more easily

Inject GH and work on building a time machine so you can go back and set your mom up with a taller guy

6'4 is the manlet cutoff

Attached: 1D4C7847-0528-4232-9197-7905B19BA525.gif (209x193, 109K)

Sleep hanging upside down like a Bat.

Keep in mind, I don’t care about being above 6 foot, 5’10 is where I want to be. I at least want to be realistic with myself

I was 5'3" at 16. I'd made peace with the fact that I'd be a manlet forever. At 17 I suddenly grew to 5'8". Over my first year of college I hit 5'10".

There is hope but you have to look at your genes. i.e. my voice hadn't really cracked even in my late teens, and my dad is tall but said he grew late too so all the signs that I was gonna be a late bloomer were there.

Good on you bro! Anyway, I did ask my dad, and he said that my family has rather late growth spurts, but not like a year difference, maybe a few months. My uncle for example is about 6’2, but up until his was about 18 he was around 5’6, but exploded in college.

MODS MODS MODS

pic related

Attached: Manlet Extender.jpg (300x300, 28K)

Seems legit, catch me in the clacka lacka in a few months

unrelated but if you're gonna lift at your age, you should mainly do calisthenics. Get good at pull-ups, dips, squats, pistol squats, etc. Zero chance of damaging your growth plates and it'll make an excellent foundation for when you do start putting big plates on bars.

MEAT
MEAT
MEAT
I am not kidding. You neat meat, organs and bone brooths. As much as you can possible affort and eat.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1570677X11000402
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4404824/Genes-tallness-prehistoric-mammoth-hunters.html

Attached: 1555350900606.png (796x1060, 407K)

> In this study, we examined the evidence of stature reduction in studies since 1984 to evaluate if the trend towards decreased health after agricultural transitions remains. The trend towards a decrease in adult height and a general reduction of overall health during times of subsistence change remains valid, with the majority of studies finding stature to decline as the reliance on agriculture increased. The impact of agriculture, accompanied by increasing population density and a rise in infectious disease, was observed to decrease stature in populations from across the entire globe and regardless of the temporal period during which agriculture was adopted, including Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, South America, and North America.

And:

>Researchers believe these people not only ate meat from woolly mammoths but also used their bone fragments as fuel for their fires.

'>The Gravettian is the most important prehistoric culture of the Upper Paleolithic Europe and is sometimes called "the culture of mammoth hunters",' Dr Pavel Grasgruber of Masaryk University told Seeker.

>He believes a reliance on mammoth meat, coupled with little competition from other humans, led to Gravettian men evolving to be taller than other early humans.

>While Gravettian men stood between five foot ten inches and six foot two inches, Maya people from the same era only reached an average height of five foot two inches.

Actually I have been want to do calisthenics for a while now. Unfortunately my father has yet to take me to the gym, so my backyard is all I’ve got. I try to get faster by running with my do and keeping his pace, which has helped a lot since he’s a German Shepherd. Unfortunately i can only do around 11 pull ups on a tree branch, but it’s a start. Not to brag or anything but I’m quite muscular for my age, so I’m always looking for more advice from this with experience!

Not a problem for me dude, i basically only eat things that incorporate meat. Except for bacon, I don’t know why though

Might just go rogan mode and devour live elk to suck the life force out of it

Good for you. Keep it up. And don't forget to also consume gelatinous parts, not just muscle meat. Liver is great. If you don't like the taste, eat Liverwurst.

You're still very young and have the mind set to getting fit. You'll make it.

I truly appreciate the help and encouragement, you guys suprisingly made my day!

Attached: 0B7EC19A-51DA-4BFA-8F83-D8EA984610AF.jpg (750x623, 356K)

unironically stop using Jow Forums. i swear growing up on this website makes you a socially retarded cynic.

Remember to start fasting

youtube.com/watch?v=qDZGP42olO8

You've been honest and most of us would like to share what they have learned with their younger selfs. Report back when you're legal and show off your stats, but as said, don't come here too often, or you're end up here forever.

Attached: 1487838899227.jpg (437x501, 46K)

EAT AND SLEEEEEP

>no (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST) yet

It's been so long

Not at his age. At least not more than twice yearly. Fasting is for autophagy, which his young body doesn't yet need. While it might actually fuck up his growth. It pushes human growth hormon but also testosteron, and if I'm not mistaken, t closes growth plates which would make him shorter in the long run.

Fasting should be regular exercise only once you're out of puberty, OP.

Exercise and Eggs everyday. Look it up.

I don’t come here a lot, trust me, I come here only for fitness advice like one a month.

Break your shins for the 1 inch lift

I think I’m good for fasting, I usually eat like one meal a day if that. Plus, fasting isn’t exactly the most healthy thing in the world...

Cool beans, thanks for the heads up user

It nice to hear that. Godspeed.

Attached: Sonstiges 26.gif (320x240, 1.08M)

I’m just a dude trying to get some advice, I don’t think anything’s wrong with that :(