Currently 6'3'' 205 lbs or so. Want to reach Zyzz / David Laid body

Currently 6'3'' 205 lbs or so. Want to reach Zyzz / David Laid body.

What is necessary for it? I know legs and chest are lacking, but am I retard for trying to achieve it without blasting tren? Can it be done natty?

Also, what do you think my bodyfat % is?

Attached: image0.jpg (1124x1512, 195K)

you look pretty good already man, idk how much bigger is possible natty.

you're at 11-12% by my guess

bruh you look like a greek god

Really good mirin upper body. But definitely work on your legs, chest isnt too bad but the legs are very lacking

nice upper body, you need to squat harder tho

You’re not natty and this is bait

Thanks for the compliment :)

Aren’t you the same guy who post like everyday?

Upper body is good for sure. Don’t get any bigger . Infact id say you could lose some bf to be a little smaller.

Your legs look ridiculously small. And i don’t usuallt care about legs at all, but your at the point where is looks off to have untrained legs with that upper body. Go on a bulk , and hit legs 3 times a week, going hard as fuck, and you will be fine after a year and a half or so. But start working let’s more , Srs.

Your probs at like 10% bf, maybe a little higher I just can’t tell cause your tan:

>Aren’t you the same guy who post like everyday?

No, this is my first time posting on fit in like 4 years.

Bruh.. Have you ever done a single squat? Squat twice a week for 6 months and your quads will mog your every other muscle.

Guys small legs is the key to looking big natty, lets you hold more muscle in your upper body

SQUATS AND OATS

imagine if you were 6'5 with that body

Attached: 1529100431571.jpg (640x853, 63K)

Everything looks great but my god those legs

Baiting aylmaoo

> works out for years to achieve that upper body, goes to the gym day in and devoting his life to this
> skips leg day

you are fucking retarded m8

you're already mostly there, upper body is 100% good
I'm going to go against the grain and say that the size of your legs is fine, it emphases your taper and makes you look broader but the total lack of leg definition is almost comical compared to your everything else
on the off chance this isn't b8, add additional leg work to get some definition and you'll be perfect

Why only 6'5''? Why not 7 feet?

gigachad mode

>natty
xD

Gotta get them 3 inch shoe insoles lol

Actually I do work out legs just not as enthusiastically as the rest of the body.

I definitely need to concentrate on them more.

natty?

Zyzz is dyel you are already bdttdr ghan him Bruh

Better than him*

It says Zyzz was 104 kgs and tiny bit shorter than me. So I'm far off about 9 kilos.

Imagine lifting 3 years and not working legs a single day