I keep thinking of taking 5000 euro from my bank account and spending it on some worn down house in bulgaria...

I keep thinking of taking 5000 euro from my bank account and spending it on some worn down house in bulgaria, to move there and avoid my debt to become a disconnected sheep farmer or something.

Attached: 1531252080395.png (640x480, 617K)

Sounds good but it will be harder than you think to run a farm.

Have fun gettig wrekd by rural slavbros.

5000 euro will get you a house in Bulgaria, but it will be in an abandoned village, where you can't expect police or firemen. You can expect gypsies though.

you will get robbed and the house is probably a deathtrap

It'll be much more than just 5k to do this. You'll want to fly out there to inspect, paying for food and hotel. And then you need to find someone to do the work on the place and pay them for labor and material, which could be tens of thousands. Huge hassle.

It's probably better to just put that 5k into your debt

its never this easy, but I have the same thoughts

These

Gypos can be avoided if you pick a remote mountain village with a population of 2 (Gabrovo area)

T. Bulgar

Ive done some work in real estate. Buying cheap houses is a waste of money. If a house is cheap it's because it has issues. If you're lucky the issues will be visible if not then just lol. Either way you will have to invest a lot of money and time to make it suitable for human habitation. Just don't, unless you have the skills and cash required to fix it, and if you did you wouldn't be looking for cheap houses in the first place. You're supposed to buy expensive houses taking a 20 year mortgage with your spouse. If you try to bypass or cheat this system in any way you will get burned and lose all your savings.

>Buying cheap houses is a waste of money. If a house is cheap it's because it has issues.
The issue with these Balkan houses listed for 5k on Ebay is that they exist in abandoned settlements. They may be solid constructions, in nice to look at places, but there simply will not be any other humans near you, nor any services provided to you.
With IT and services providing that much more money than farming, a lot of villages went extinct as people moved to cities, and thats where these houses are.

Dude I live in Serbia and people sell houses for 3000 Euro here.Villages are empty and nobody wants to live there. You can find a fully habitable houses for 5-6k euro.

An alternative is to buy just the land(dirt cheap in rural areas) and to save money for a small modular home.

In that case, why not just squat? I doubt the owners will regularly visit the property anyway.

every day im more amazed at how autistic are people from first world countries... what do you think, that you can just move to some abandoned eastern european shithole and live normally. dont do it you stupid idiot. you will get robbed, raped, beaten, molested, sold for organs, killed or whatever. crime rates are lower for sure, but complete stranger moving into eastern shithole is just asking for troubles

well all the stuff in our countries is worth 10x its normal price, see australia and the netherlands. It's normal to want to move to a place where things are cheap.

Why not just set up something for yourself on the outskirts of town. $3k for a piece of scrap land, another $2k for a small trailer, and you're good for awhile.

Bulgarian here. You don't want to do that. My family owns two fully functional rural houses in two different sorta-nice villages and I wouldn't live in either of them.
Instead you should take 10000 euro from your bank account to buy an apartment in a bigger city (excluding Sofia) and teach English part-time to support yourself.

Bulgaria is a dump

I make 94k tax free a year in the u.s what kind of house could I get in bulgaria or Serbia and would I get raped by killed by muslims/gypsies

I know some women from Sofia their finishing up school to be doctors then getting the fuck out of there

Bulgaria is too brutal.
Go to romania. Or southern serbia.

>Bulgaria is too brutal.
Why?